Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Minister of Truth, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ocean515, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, TOP, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, TrippyHippy, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, Rob Larrikin, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Jimbo52, Wilhelm Zenz, laugh001, distraff, Luddly Neddite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Port Tack, survivor001, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn and Trumpet

Thread: My political instincts are unrivaled

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default My political instincts are unrivaled

Over a week ago I stated that the whole white nationalist trope ginned up by the left is in response to the Russian Collusion hoax blowing up in their pock marked faces. They ran out of oxygen with the addle brained Bobby Muller. They are out of ideas. The word racism no longer works. They have used it so much they have stripped it of all its power.

So now they switch to "WHITE NATIONALISTS". Funny you never heard of it during Obama's eight years. You would have think that they would have risen up like ANTIFA and committed violence all through Obama's regime. But, alas nothing.

Just so you know, I never tire of being right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Terri4Trump (08-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Over a week ago I stated that the whole white nationalist trope ginned up by the left is in response to the Russian Collusion hoax blowing up in their pock marked faces. They ran out of oxygen with the addle brained Bobby Muller. They are out of ideas. The word racism no longer works. They have used it so much they have stripped it of all its power.

So now they switch to "WHITE NATIONALISTS". Funny you never heard of it during Obama's eight years. You would have think that they would have risen up like ANTIFA and committed violence all through Obama's regime. But, alas nothing.

Lefties want to wear out white nationalism like they wore out racism.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lefties want to wear out white nationalism like they wore out racism.
    I don't know if they "want" to wear it out, but they will wear it out. They didn't want to wear out "racism". But as I always said (ahead of my time again) when everything is racist, nothing is racist

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Terri4Trump (08-17-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good post.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obviously they never had family read them Peter and the Wolf. Cat in the hat is nice but the fables taught you something.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.