Thread: The Disillusioned Trump Fan Thread: No More Support! Trump Lied.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Disillusioned Trump Fan Thread: No More Support! Trump Lied.

Here's one case:

“During the 2016 campaign, Jason Rochester’s wife, Cecilia, was worried about Donald Trump. He wasn’t.

She was undocumented. But Rochester reasoned that when President Trump railed against immigrant rapists and murderers, he was talking about hardened criminals, not his wife. She’d never even gotten a traffic ticket.

I had to go with the fact that my wife would be fine because she was not a bad person. I was wrong. I believed a lie.

A year after Trump was elected, he, his wife, and their son went to the ICE offices for her regular check-in. This was in November of 2017, and she was scared. They watched an older woman crying to her kids. It looked like she’d been given mere minutes before being carted off by ICE.

Cecelia didn’t want to be dragged away in front of their son, so she volunteered to go back to Mexico and apply for legal entry. They figured coming back to the U.S. —legally—would take a year or two at most. What they didn’t know was that she would not be eligible to reapply for a full ten years, and even then it’s not certain if she’ll succeed.

“I would like a meeting with Trump. I want him to explain to my son why his Mommy can’t ever come home,” Rochester says."

‘I believed a lie!’ Disillusioned Trump voter confesses he won’t vote for president again after wife is deported

You know he's not the only one. Post examples of ex Trump fans who have revoked their support!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-16-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Add Conservative Ann Coulter to the list:

"“What Trump did was nothing less than a betrayal, a betrayal of his supporters, of his message ‘America First!,’ "

The Atlantic
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-16-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Steve Bannon

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Richard Spencer

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trumps 2020 re-election just may drive PoliTalker over the edge to full blown insanity. This is not your typical TDS.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019), Earl (08-16-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This guy vows to vote the straight Democratic Ticket:

Trump voter no more

10. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019), Earl (08-16-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    This guy vows to vote the straight Democratic Ticket:

Trump voter no more
    You never were a Republican or a Trump voter. No one cares.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Callinectes (08-16-2019), Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019), Earl (08-16-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trumps 2020 re-election just may drive PoliTalker over the edge to full blown insanity. This is not your typical TDS.
    Poli-Talker is nothing but a brainwashed pompous prick. Just ignore the fool.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Earl (08-16-2019), Truth Detector (08-16-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Poli-Talker is nothing but a brainwashed pompous prick. Just ignore the fool.
    I told you, I like pointing at them and laughing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Here's one case:

“During the 2016 campaign, Jason Rochester’s wife, Cecilia, was worried about Donald Trump. He wasn’t.

She was undocumented. But Rochester reasoned that when President Trump railed against immigrant rapists and murderers, he was talking about hardened criminals, not his wife. She’d never even gotten a traffic ticket.

I had to go with the fact that my wife would be fine because she was not a bad person. I was wrong. I believed a lie.

A year after Trump was elected, he, his wife, and their son went to the ICE offices for her regular check-in. This was in November of 2017, and she was scared. They watched an older woman crying to her kids. It looked like she’d been given mere minutes before being carted off by ICE.

Cecelia didn’t want to be dragged away in front of their son, so she volunteered to go back to Mexico and apply for legal entry. They figured coming back to the U.S. —legally—would take a year or two at most. What they didn’t know was that she would not be eligible to reapply for a full ten years, and even then it’s not certain if she’ll succeed.

“I would like a meeting with Trump. I want him to explain to my son why his Mommy can’t ever come home,” Rochester says."

‘I believed a lie!’ Disillusioned Trump voter confesses he won’t vote for president again after wife is deported

You know he's not the only one. Post examples of ex Trump fans who have revoked their support!
    Arrest and deport, Snowflake. The Immigration Laws, passed by Congress, call for the deportation of illegals...ALL illegals.

It's the LAW.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-16-2019)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

just have some diapers on hand election night slick lol

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    just have some diapers on hand election night slick lol
    You're going to need them more than me. Let's BET!!! You're so sure of yourself; stop being a whiny coward and bet me. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-participate

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

I told you, I like pointing at them and laughing.
    Yes, it IS fun. Poli-Whacko has ME on Ignore now, so THAT'S a good thing. The hilarious thing is he thinks he's PUNISHING me! I say thank you very much, Poli-Whacko.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Yes, it IS fun. Poli-Whacko has ME on Ignore now, so THAT'S a good thing. The hilarious thing is he thinks he's PUNISHING me! I say thank you very much, Poli-Whacko.
    Same here; lying leftist losers tend to prefer echo chambers to actual debate. They don't like having their laughable lies shoved back into their smug arrogant faces.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Trump Does What Everyone Previously Thought Impossible!

Trump turns conservatives into liberals:

""When I supported Trump like most Trump supporters we called it fake news," David Weissman, an Army veteran with more than 80,000 Twitter followers, tweeted. "I was really an idiot to think he would be a good president."

Weissman, who describes himself in his Twitter profile as a "former Conservative Republican Trump supporter now Liberal Democrat & Warren supporter.

George Conway replied to Weissman: "For my part, I didn't realize how incompetent—and ill—he was. I couldn't have dreamed he was this bad. He's actually worse than many of his critics said he would be.""

"In a February 2018 blog titled "Why I left team MAGA" in The Times of Israel, Weissman wrote that he began to believe Trump's "Make America Great Again" team was going overboard in treating all media networks besides Fox News and Breitbart as fake news. Weissman wrote he attacked comedian Sarah Silverman who had different political views, but that she responded with kindness and that she became his "liberal mentor, of sorts," in understanding the left.

Weissman on Friday acknowledged that Silverman "really is" honest and down to Earth."

Newsweek