Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: LYING DONNIE says he got more fans in NH than ELTON JOHN--'cept all the empty seats

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Trust me the place was hopping, packed to the rafters, inside and out the crowds were huge...Trump's enthusiasm is through the roof, his supporters are even more behind him than they were in 2016.

It's over nut**bag nation, send us Joe, send us Pocahontas , send us the Black hooker, matters little
    This time he is not getting free coverage like CNN and MSNBC gave him in 2016. This is not news. This is Trump giving the same silly childish speeches he gave back then. In 2016 they were new and not taken seriously. Now we know what an ill person he is . Rude and crude are not the characteristics a president should be proud of.

2. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-16-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-17-2019)

4. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    It is quite apparent is it not?
    every dang time, like clockwork she diverts straight from "whatever" topic>>>>>>>>>>>>Christian!!!!
    straight up bigot, she's obsessed with it day after day, year after year.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Sailor (08-16-2019)

6. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    It is quite apparent is it not?
    They're so not well;(

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Sailor (08-16-2019), Stretch (08-16-2019)

8. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    every dang time, like clockwork she diverts straight from "whatever" topic>>>>>>>>>>>>Christian!!!!
    straight up bigot, she's obsessed with it day after day, year after year.
    I'm pleased that you saw yourself in my post, even though it could have applied to any number of Trumplickers here. Well done! Now scoot along and find some more gossip to share with your giggly Reichtard friends. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that many were paid. Either way, doesn't matter. The Trumpanzees will claim that the Toadstool will be re-elected, just LOOK at all his adoring worshipers! Just look! lol
    That's very likely. We know that it was true at the escalator when he announced his candidacy. That was a fake crowd. Paid 'supporters,' paid to clap and cheer.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (08-17-2019)

11. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I'm pleased that you saw yourself in my post, even though it could have applied to any number of Trumplickers here. Well done! Now scoot along and find some more gossip to share with your giggly Reichtard friends. lol
    ^encore.............like Pavlov's dog.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that many were paid. Either way, doesn't matter. The Trumpanzees will claim that the Toadstool will be re-elected, just LOOK at all his adoring worshipers! Just look! lol
    Noted, but we would be wise to keep in mind that this forum can in no way be thought of as proportionally representative of the electorate. This place just gives us a glimpse into the minds of some who are motivated enough and have the time to come here and talk about how they feel. It would be logical to infer that political forum posters are among the most opinionated voters; because they are so concerned about it they are driven to talk about it constantly. Most voters just don't have the time nor desire to participate here.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (08-17-2019)

14. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Noted, but we would be wise to keep in mind that this forum can in no way be thought of as proportionally representative of the electorate. This place just gives us a glimpse into the minds of some who are motivated enough and have the time to come here and talk about how they feel. It would be logical to infer that political forum posters are among the most opinionated voters; because they are so concerned about it they are driven to talk about it constantly. Most voters just don't have the time nor desire to participate here.
    I think there are some here that are more informed than the public & a large group that are no more informed than if they were living in the wilderness..

Then there's those that are here just to fight, troll, bullshit etc etc etc.. They don't learn anything or contribute anything, kinda sad..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I think there are some here that are more informed than the public & a large group that are no more informed than if they were living in the wilderness..
    I'm always interested in talking with the more-informed-than-the-public ppl from both sides. Sometimes I actually learn more from links and comments posted than I do from my Internet news reading.

Then there's those that are here just to fight, troll, bullshit etc etc etc.. They don't learn anything or contribute anything, kinda sad..
    Yeah, those toxic types that are best avoided and/or put on one's ignore list. They are ppl with sad bad lives and flinging snot at anonymous strangers on a politics forum somehow soothes their pain. Sad.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm always interested in talking with the more-informed-than-the-public ppl from both sides. Sometimes I actually learn more from links and comments posted than I do from my Internet news reading.

Yeah, those toxic types that are best avoided and/or put on one's ignore list. They are ppl with sad bad lives and flinging snot at anonymous strangers on a politics forum somehow soothes their pain. Sad.
    Very well said!!!!

Yes, I have learned a lot from ppl I don't necessarily agree w/..

Two weeks ago one of my friends was posting his usual anti-Dem spew & I check it, if it is a lie or debunked I ban that source he used & there are lots, but then he has some gems (those russian bots give him)...lol It was some youtubes from fienstein, hillary Obama & them talking about stopping illegals, preventing them from crossing etc..... They were pretty adamant although doesn't seem like much got done...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hi Bill,

So true. I do agree. We see a lot more frustration and venting than listening and learning.

I originally began chatting politics online because I was driving my work buddies crazy wanting to talk about politics. They finally had to put their foot down and ask me to stop. I was incredulous. To me it was so important that the nation be actively engaged in the political process, and many of our problems arise specifically because people simply do not know what's going on, and by not talking about it, the problem was perpetuated. Here I was trying to raise the awareness level and they were just annoyed with me for it. So I obliged them and found online chat rooms to scratch my itch.

My SO didn't understand my growing passion for the political process. Thought I was 'wasting my time.' Naturally, I saw it differently. But I was challenged with the question: 'What are you accomplishing? You're never going to convince any of those other people that you are right and they are wrong. So just what are you accomplishing?"

I had to think about my answer. To me, it seemed like I was doing the right thing, being engaged in the process, like the Constitution depends on. I realized I was better informed for it. That's what is being accomplished. And along the way, I have also matured. I transformed from the very confrontational poster I began as to the easy-going carefully respectful poster I now am. I am now able to talk politics with anybody of any view and not get angry. That's huge. Most people can't really do that. They get so animated when politics comes up. I think that's because there is this pox on talking about politics or religion. Like you're not supposed to at social gatherings. That little social rule really hurts our nation. The reason people get angry is because they are frustrated and feel powerless. They want to quickly place blame and simplify.

Through online chat I have learned to calmly listen to others in real life as they say things that once would have made me angry. I let them finish and then I challenge their views with crucial points, going right to the heart of the matter, speaking directly to the subject. If I get the chance. A lot of people these days are so ADD they can't speak to one issue but instead go rambling from issue to issue, or they want to interrupt whomever is speaking so they can blurt what's on their mind about what was just said, without hearing the rest, perhaps fearful that if they listen more they will forget what they wanted to say to that one point.

That short attention span thing makes people embarrassed, so that could account for their reluctance to engage in a deep political conversation. And it's so easy to destroy a conversation with anger and insults that many simply can't resist, can't help themselves, using that technique as an easy way out of a conversation they feel they might be over their heads in. And we see that happening here as well. You back somebody into a corner on an issue and they have no good recourse so they destroy the conversation with insults just to get out of it.

After I realized all of this I had to ask myself what was left for me with online chatting. That's when I realized that what I get is invaluable insight. I get two big things: I get informed, and I learn why other people believe the things they do. I get informed by forcing myself to do research and look things up that I'm commenting on. This frequently leads to modifying my view. I learn what motivates other views by challenging the things others say. That's where I learn if they have good logic, or if they are simply motivated by emotion. All the people on my Ignore List are motivated by emotion. They fear the unknown, and reject it. And they get angry if you challenge them on their view. That's when they turn on you. So I have no problem putting them on Ignore because I already learned why they hold their views. I have no more use in talking to them.

When I find so many of opposing views who have no good logic for their beliefs it serves to reaffirm my own convictions about what I believe. It is reassuring to me to have a good grasp of what's going on in the world, and to know that I am joined by many who do share my views. And for the ones who don't, but are able to respectfully discuss the issues, I secretly hope that they (and the ignored ones who read my posts) will think about my words after the fact and, even if they never admit it to me, see some logic in my view, and realize they were unable to present anything which soundly disputed it, so maybe I was really onto something. I'll never know, but it doesn't really matter. I got what I came for and I also got to state my position for others to see. And that scratches the itch.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (08-17-2019)

19. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Keep America Great, Mujer de Buho.

Will you be supporting our great president?
    Will you be supporting a liar who claims that he lost NH in 2016 because of "buses full of out-of-state voters who illegally cast ballots" , Mr. Earl?

And then to compound the lie he also said “Thousands and thousands of people coming in from locations unknown. But I knew where the location was.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

20. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Thanks...I'll just hang on to truth and proof from LIVE videos, not still photos sometimes time-stamped from hours before any event.
    Did the crowd shout "lock her up" at any point?

― Charles Dickens

21. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think plenty here are more informed than trump, to be honest.

― Charles Dickens

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

What are you all going to do when he's reelected?