1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Its ok, they have a plan to deal with it

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...o-limit-gaffes
    Hiding might get him through the primaries—and he does have a decent shot at the nomination, but he won’t be able to hide from Trump in the general election season.

Putting myself in the shoes of a moderate democrat, I could live with the gaffes if he had good principles but I don’t think Joe has any, really.

Joe just wants to be President.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    so what
    If you can't figure that out for yourself, you are hopeless. Try reading it. Biden plans to be a "caretaker" president. If you don't want any change, you are part of the problem. You might as well vote for Trump if you want a continuation of the status quo.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    If you can't figure that out for yourself, you are hopeless. Try reading it. Biden plans to be a "caretaker" president. If you don't want any change, you are part of the problem. You might as well vote for Trump if you want a continuation of the status quo.
    rant on ya fuckin moron

Fox News poll shows Trump losing to Biden, Warren, Sanders and Harris

Source: The Hill

A Fox News poll released Thursday showed President Trump losing head-to-head matchups against four of the top Democratic primary contenders following the second round of debates last month.

The poll found Trump with the support of only 39 percent of registered voters against Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), while registering just 38 percent support from voters in a matchup against former Vice President Joe Biden.

Warren and Harris registered support among 46 and 45 percent of voters in matchups against the president, respectively, while Sanders was supported by 48 percent of voters in a head-to-head contest with Trump. Biden was supported by the most voters, 50 percent, in a one-on-one race against the president.

In the Democratic primary, Warren saw the largest gain in support, an 8 percent jump, from last month's poll to take second place behind Biden with the support of 20 percent of Democratic primary voters. Sanders dropped to third, now at 10 percent in the poll and the only other candidate besides Warren and Biden scoring double digit support among voters.

4. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-15-2019)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

signalmankenneth (08-15-2019), Trumpet (08-15-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    rant on ya fuckin moron

Fox News poll shows Trump losing to Biden, Warren, Sanders and Harris

Source: The Hill

A Fox News poll released Thursday showed President Trump losing head-to-head matchups against four of the top Democratic primary contenders following the second round of debates last month.

The poll found Trump with the support of only 39 percent of registered voters against Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), while registering just 38 percent support from voters in a matchup against former Vice President Joe Biden.

Warren and Harris registered support among 46 and 45 percent of voters in matchups against the president, respectively, while Sanders was supported by 48 percent of voters in a head-to-head contest with Trump. Biden was supported by the most voters, 50 percent, in a one-on-one race against the president.

In the Democratic primary, Warren saw the largest gain in support, an 8 percent jump, from last month's poll to take second place behind Biden with the support of 20 percent of Democratic primary voters. Sanders dropped to third, now at 10 percent in the poll and the only other candidate besides Warren and Biden scoring double digit support among voters.
    Who is the moron here? You're relying on a poll about races that haven't happened. Are you 15? Every poll said that Hillary would annihilate Trump. How did that work out? But go ahead and goose-step with the party. No matter what.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-15-2019), Truth Detector (08-16-2019)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I really hope it’s anyone but Biden!

Harris or Warren.

But I’ll vote Biden over Rump.
    I feel the same way. I like Biden okay but his time is over. Let's go with folks younger.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden has less stupid comments than Trump.

But I’d like o see s younger more energetic candidate.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Take care of what lol?

It does have status quo written all over it.

No thanks, Joe.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Biden has less stupid comments than Trump.

But I’d like o see s younger more energetic candidate.
    70 is younger than 76 but generally speaking if you’ve reached social security age you generally aren’t considered young. Leaving aside you can support whomever you want how do you say you want someone younger while saying you support Warren?

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It will be Bernie Bro or Pocahontas. If they don't measure up, then Mooch will step in.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I really hope it’s anyone but Biden!

Harris or Warren.

But I’ll vote Biden over Rump.
    I will NEVER vote for Harris and probably not Sanders either.

If the looney, far left, sjw progressive wing of the party nominates her, I just won't cast a vote for President. Try to do my part to help elect a Dem majority in Congress, so when Trump beats her, which he would, hopefully the Dems will control both houses and make him regret ever having been born.

I MIGHT vote for Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Kind of shaping up that most of us feel that way. I would prefer those two but Warren first and also Bernie in the mix.
    I don't feel that way.

Biden might be the only Dem I'll vote for.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I will NEVER vote for Harris and probably not Sanders either.

If the looney, far left, sjw progressive wing of the party nominates her, I just won't cast a vote for President. Try to do my part to help elect a Dem majority in Congress, so when Trump beats her, which he would, hopefully the Dems will control both houses and make him regret ever having been born.

I MIGHT vote for Warren.

I don't feel that way.

Biden might be the only Dem I'll vote for.
    A Biden candidacy will be a Hillary Clinton 2016 redux. Biden will inspire or excite no one. Biden is establishment on steroids. If he is the candidate I will have to hold my nose at the voting box. I hope for the closest to FDR the party has to offer. The party left its Progressive roots and it will continue to pay for it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-16-2019), Mason Melchizedek (08-15-2019)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nonsense.

None of those other gimmick candidates will ever be able to make good on their empty promises.

Without a 60 seat majority in the Senate, the Repugs will be able to block everything any Dem President tries to do.

At least Biden is running on a realistic platform and not making all kinds of phony, pie-in-the-sky gimmick promises ala Bernie Sanders.

Change does not come quickly in this country and as soon as the self-centered, youth, race and gender obsessed progressives figure that out, the better we'll all be.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    A Biden candidacy will be a Hillary Clinton redux. Biden will inspire or excite no one. Biden is establishment on steroids. If he is the candidate I will have to hold my nose at the voting box.
    Inspire and excite are just bullshit feel-good words progressives love to toss around because it makes them feel special and superior.

I'll take a down to Earth centrist and realist who sees the world through clear eyes without twinkling stars in them or covered by rose colored glasses any ol day.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Inspire and excite are just bullshit feel-good words progressives love to toss around because it makes them feel special and superior.

I'll take a down to Earth centrist and realist who sees the world through clear eyes without twinkling stars in them or covered by rose colored glasses any ol day.
    Millennials will stay home. Biden offers nothing new and his weird "C'mon man. C'mon Donald" tough talk is just that...weird and empty and ineffectual. He is the faction of the party which became Republican-lite. If he is the candidate of course I will fall in line, but it would be a mistake to run with what he is offering which turns out to be "I'm not Trump"...how desperate and lame is that?! Most of the people want the forward thinking polices that a non establishment Dem is offering. Oh please...not Biden!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-16-2019)

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurt View Post
    And no one cares...
    Yurt is clueless who Eugene Debs is.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate