Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: would YOU ask YOUR country to SUPPORT YOU & YOURS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You are making a terrible assumption here my friend.. Billing them, & them paying are not synonymous..

The hospital obviously concluded that was not an emergency......
    No I am not. They get besieged. https://www.changehealthcare.com/sol...ction-services Credit destroyed too.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    No I am not. They get besieged. https://www.changehealthcare.com/sol...ction-services Credit destroyed too.
    ?? I am not sure what point you are trying to prove here, but if someone is fixed up under a real or fake name & flies back to Bypoulrandanada india they will never see a penny..

If they go bankrupt they would be lucky to get a cent.......... In most of these cases, unfortunately it is you & I that end up picking up the tab..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

would YOU ask YOUR country to SUPPORT YOU & YOURS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???

This isn't a deep question, or a hard question, not theological nor philosophical & as little as a simple yes or no is all that is required.... THANK YOU!!
    Bill, it may be none of the above. What it is, however, is a loaded question.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Bill, it may be none of the above. What it is, however, is a loaded question.
    Yes, I have read that in this thread..... Did you see what my thoughts were & why I made the thread??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have read that in this thread..... Did you see what my thoughts were & why I made the thread??
    Didn’t read the entire thread. The loaded question sent me elsewhere

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Didn’t read the entire thread. The loaded question sent me elsewhere
    I am often guilty of that, as well as asking ambiguous questions. It is more interesting, the responses & interpretations-can be much more interesting.....

I think I clarified it, hit me up, PM or whatever if you have a question. hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This should make Bill very sad. The fact is Social Security supports children who are born with defects that make it impossible for them to enter society. It also supports children whose parental breadwinner dies. It supports people who get into accidents and cannot work.
    Yeah some people have supported their whole lives, or from the point of an accident onward. They are not seeking it.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rightys always look in the wrong direction. Our tax money goes to the top, The wealthy are cleaning up. It is so human to blame those below us in America. That is the American way. It is wrong.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    This should make Bill very sad. The fact is Social Security supports children who are born with defects that make it impossible for them to enter society. It also supports children whose parental breadwinner dies. It supports people who get into accidents and cannot work.
    Yeah some people have supported their whole lives, or from the point of an accident onward. They are not seeking it.
    Look, we agree on many things, we don't agree on everything........ You wanna play this stupid shit, fine, let that be on you...

You don't think I know that?? You must of just found out & wanna share.

You have something you want to say about the topic???