Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Stressing Out America - Making a MASO of things: Make America Stressed Out.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    President Trump has stressed people out as much as they were on 9/11 in some cases.

""It reminds me of how I felt after 9/11," said Gale, 38, referencing the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., a time when she felt "fear of the unknown and unfamiliar.""

"The American Psychological Association has recorded a rise in anxiety in the Trump era, with a five per cent increase (52 to 57 per cent) in politically induced stress levels over a six-month period before, during and after the 2016 election. Overall, stress levels were the highest they've been in a decade, according to the APA.

In an online survey in February 2017, two-thirds of Americans — including most Democrats as well as most Republicans — said they were stressed about the future of the nation. Most of the more than 3,500 people polled blamed the extreme political polarization for their anxiety. There was a strong correlation between stress levels and electronic news consumption."

In a divided U.S., therapists treating anxiety are hearing the same name over and over: Donald Trump

The article tells of one couple who ended up divorcing over Trump. Talk about literally ripping this nation apart, one family at a time, I wonder how many marriages have been destroyed by this President? It seems there are more family separations happening than only at the border.

"Therapists around the country told CBC they're seeing politically tinged anger and anxiety from patients no matter their political affiliation."

It also talks about the damage people are doing to one another with online abuse in chat rooms just like this. We know what they are talking about. When has it ever been nastier than now?

Words do have consequences.
    Actually the stress is coming from the leftist media propaganda & hate Trump machine!

Never before in the history of America’s Presidents has a President been so slandered, hated, lied about verbally persecuted & villainized. He’s been accused of being a party to mass murders, accused of being insane, accused of being a Russian operative & being a white supremacist & white nationalist terrorist by the national leftist media who now claim He’s the cause of their evil word puke!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Groans At Robo For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (08-18-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-15-2019)

4. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

NOTE: This OP is the puke spewed by the leftist Canadian Broadcasting Company.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

6. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    President Trump has stressed people out as much as they were on 9/11 in some cases.

""It reminds me of how I felt after 9/11," said Gale, 38, referencing the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., a time when she felt "fear of the unknown and unfamiliar.""

"The American Psychological Association has recorded a rise in anxiety in the Trump era, with a five per cent increase (52 to 57 per cent) in politically induced stress levels over a six-month period before, during and after the 2016 election. Overall, stress levels were the highest they've been in a decade, according to the APA.

In an online survey in February 2017, two-thirds of Americans — including most Democrats as well as most Republicans — said they were stressed about the future of the nation. Most of the more than 3,500 people polled blamed the extreme political polarization for their anxiety. There was a strong correlation between stress levels and electronic news consumption."

In a divided U.S., therapists treating anxiety are hearing the same name over and over: Donald Trump

The article tells of one couple who ended up divorcing over Trump. Talk about literally ripping this nation apart, one family at a time, I wonder how many marriages have been destroyed by this President? It seems there are more family separations happening than only at the border.

"Therapists around the country told CBC they're seeing politically tinged anger and anxiety from patients no matter their political affiliation."

It also talks about the damage people are doing to one another with online abuse in chat rooms just like this. We know what they are talking about. When has it ever been nastier than now?

Words do have consequences.
    But you haven’t shown us how Trump, and not the fevered reporting on him, caused their anxieties.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heff For This Post:

8. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Actually the stress is coming from the leftist media propaganda & hate Trump machine!

Never before in the history of America’s Presidents has a President been so slandered, hated, lied about verbally persecuted & villainized. He’s been accused of being a party to mass murders, accused of being insane, accused of being a Russian operative & being a white supremacist & white nationalist terrorist by the national leftist media who now claim He’s the cause of their evil word puke!
    failure.jpg

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Dow went up because BO gave his .01% friends a trillion a year to play with. For average Americans they watched the income disparity go geometric.
    Actually, it's really taken off since Trump took office.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post

You're upset with the MSM because they tell the truth about Trump. The right lied continuously about Obama every day he was in office and treated him worse than you object to Trump being treated. The main difference is that almost everything they said about Obama was a lie, while most of what they say about Trump is the truth. And you can't tolerate the truth about Trump. Trump is mentally ill. That's obvious to everyone except his cultists, like you.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

13. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Cinnabar (08-15-2019)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    The middle class got tax cuts, unless you don't consider it representative of average Americans.
    The middle class got a pittance, a sop to keep them quiet. What they got expires. The vast bulk of the tax cuts went to the 1%, and their cuts are permanent. What the rest of us got is a massive increase in the deficit and debt. The middle class also lost a bunch of exemptions and deductions.

16. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    You're upset with the MSM because they tell the truth about Trump. The right lied continuously about Obama every day he was in office and treated him worse than you object to Trump being treated. The main difference is that almost everything they said about Obama was a lie, while most of what they say about Trump is the truth. And you can't tolerate the truth about Trump. Trump is mentally ill. That's obvious to everyone except his cultists, like you.

Trump is mentally ill, on top of having a multitude of personality disorders. I always compare him to Idi Amin who was rumored to have had a syphilitic brain.

18. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Heff,

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    But you haven’t shown us how Trump, and not the fevered reporting on him, caused their anxieties.
    That is not necessary.

Those who are predisposed to disbelieve this Trump effect will not be convinced by any amount of reasoning or evidence.

We have already seen shocking evidence of the wild and unpredictable leader displaying complete disregard for others, for nations, for groups, for the environment, for common sense and decency.

And through it all, his most ardent supporters consistently deny any fault.

He is a conman, and he has a lot of people conned into thinking he is the greatest. They are so conned, they don't even believe the news, call it fake, only believe him.

He said he was getting Mexico to pay for a wall - didn't happen.

He said he could pay off the federal debt - it's gone up.

He said the tax cuts would pay for themselves - the deficit is bigger instead.

He said he would deliver a fantastic new healthcare system that was gonna cost less and cover everybody - didn't happen.

He said he was going to drain the swamp, make government smaller - it's larger and more corrupt than before.

He said trade wars were easy to win - markets going haywire instead, trade deficit bigger than ever.

He said Russia was a hoax - Russian nationals identified and indicted for interfering in the 2016 election. Many of his own team now behind bars.

He said he had no business dealings in Russia - He was trying to build Trump Tower Moscow.

He said he would release his taxes - never did.

He lied to the people who signed up for Trump University. Figured them for easy marks. Had to pay a settlement.

And on and on.

12,000 lies and counting. If his supporters are unfazed by being lied to by Trump, they are not going to believe anything anyone else tells them whether it is true or otherwise.

He said very fine people on both sides of a white supremacy rally - crackpots with guns mowing people down and quoting him.

Attacking the environment.

Dominating the news media. Can't get enough free publicity for his brand name.

Being sued for fraud and tax evasion in New York over his failed Panama Trump Tower, which he lost, and was seized by authorities.

Still under multiple investigations. His financial records just recently turned over to authorities.

Marriages broken up over Trump. Families not talking to estranged members. Friendships lost over Trump. Protestors hoarse from yelling at one another, others sucker-punched, injured and arrested or thrown out. Very nasty posts in this forum - some think calling others names and dissing them somehow makes their own point more believable (if they even have one.) (And it doesn't.)

He is totally stressing people out. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. If you disagree, think this is all fake news, nothing I say is going to change your mind.

And what you believe is not going to change what is going on.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The GOP has gone so far to the extreme right, and this is causing extreme polarization among citizens of this country, so that each side is starting to hate each other. Compromising on issues is just not done anymore, instead some people will resort to violence.
    I expect a lot of violence during the campaign.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    If anyone's stressed out, it's the left. Listen to them. Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well in the minds of Democrats.
    Parroting Top,sounds just like her, only put Top,where you put Trump.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump is mentally ill, on top of having a multitude of personality disorders. I always compare him to Idi Amin who was rumored to have had a syphilitic brain.
    Trump aspires to be Idi Amin.

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump aspires to be Idi Amin.

I think he's the only murderous dictator that Trump hasn't praised.