Thread: Conservatives who voted for Trump in 2016 not voting for him in 2020

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    What if Tom Steyer wins the Democratic nomination?
    all he needs to do is pick up another 49% in the polls........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 10,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    that NY Mag poll guno posted is DEVASTATING for Don's little cache of Electoral Votes...………..they're GONE
    And Hillary will win in a landslide....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

PostmortemPussy
    fully immersed in sin
    This message is hidden because PostmortemPussy is on your ignore list.
    Today, 04:27 AM
    Grokmasturbater
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Grokmasturbater is on your ignore list.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Trumpet (08-14-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

What if Tom Steyer wins the Democratic nomination?
    90 to 95% will still vote republican, no matter who the democrat nominee is, even if its steyer. their common theme in the TX state election was 'straight red ticket', even though some of us tried to tell them that Dennis Bonnen was a democrat in hiding. didn't matter and look what they got. you can't educate them about individuals.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

PostmortemPussy
    fully immersed in sin
    This message is hidden because PostmortemPussy is on your ignore list.
    Today, 04:27 AM
    Grokmasturbater
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Grokmasturbater is on your ignore list.
    why bother to tell us if you are truly ignoring us.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    90 to 95% will still vote republican, no matter who the democrat nominee is, even if its steyer. their common theme in the TX state election was 'straight red ticket', even though some of us tried to tell them that Dennis Bonnen was a democrat in hiding. didn't matter and look what they got. you can't educate them about individuals.
    How do you know it's 90 to 95%? Got any proof of are you just talking out of your assumptions?
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do you know it's 90 to 95%? Got any proof of are you just talking out of your assumptions?
    question it all you like, disbelieve it all you want. Did I take an official poll? no, but I know what I read and discuss with them in these groups so your challenge means nothing to me.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    question it all you like, disbelieve it all you want. Did I take an official poll? no, but I know what I read and discuss with them in these groups so your challenge means nothing to me.
    Then I will choose not to believe you. You have no facts or proof. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Do you really expect me to believe you based on what you read and what you heard talking to a handful of people you know?
    You have opinions and assumptions but that doesn't equal reality.
    90 to 95% will still vote republican? Your stats mean nothing to me.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    And Hillary will win in a landslide....
    She won by the vote predicted.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

I do not accept the premise. I am sure there are some Reds who will not vote for that incompetent jerk again. However, Trump has a bigly percentage of those who voted for him dumb enough to do it again. I have seen stats in the 85 percent range. However, he is not expanding his base. That is a big problem.I do not think Republican voter repression and deleting potential Dem voters can compensate. Trump will need a tremendous turnout.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (08-14-2019)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    I do not accept the premise. I am sure there are some Reds who will not vote for that incompetent jerk again. However, Trump has a bigly percentage of those who voted for him dumb enough to do it again. I have seen stats in the 85 percent range. However, he is not expanding his base. That is a big problem.I do not think Republican voter repression and deleting potential Dem voters can compensate. Trump will need a tremendous turnout.
    Sure most of the Trump dick suckers will continue to bend over for him but Trump has done plenty in his 2 1/2 years in office to piss off at least some of them. They will not vote for him again. The percentage may not be much but it's more than the percentage of voters that DIDN'T vote for him in 2016 that will vote for him in 2020.
    Trump's all about records and numbers. Well, after the election, he'll carry with him the biggest election loss by an incumbent President in American history.
    It's gonna be an embarrassing rout.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then I will choose not to believe you. You have no facts or proof. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Do you really expect me to believe you based on what you read and what you heard talking to a handful of people you know?
    You have opinions and assumptions but that doesn't equal reality.
    90 to 95% will still vote republican? Your stats mean nothing to me.
    well, you are certainly welcome to continue looking like a fool, then. I'll be sure to tell you 'i told you so' after the election.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Sure most of the Trump dick suckers will continue to bend over for him but Trump has done plenty in his 2 1/2 years in office to piss off at least some of them. They will not vote for him again. The percentage may not be much but it's more than the percentage of voters that DIDN'T vote for him in 2016 that will vote for him in 2020.
    Trump's all about records and numbers. Well, after the election, he'll carry with him the biggest election loss by an incumbent President in American history.
    It's gonna be an embarrassing rout.
    Trump will be rabid to throw the election his way and would sell his first born to stay in office in order to run out the clock past the statute of limitations because there is a very strong possibility that he will be indicted if he is ejected in 2020.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump will be rabid to throw the election his way and would sell his first born to stay in office in order to run out the clock past the statute of limitations because there is a very strong possibility that he will be indicted if he is ejected in 2020.

I agree. He will be indicted after he is ejected in 2020.