Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump’s State-by-State Approval Ratings Should Scare the MAGA Out of Him

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump’s State-by-State Approval Ratings Should Scare the MAGA Out of Him

the president’s net approval ratios being underwater (i.e., negative) in 10 states he carried in 2016: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. If that were to represent how the 2020 elections turn out, Trump would have a booming 119 electoral votes. And it’s not as though he’s on a knife’s edge between victory and defeat in all these Trump 2016 states where he’s doing poorly: He’s underwater by 12 points in Pennsylvania, 11 in Michigan, and nine in Arizona, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. And there’s virtually no indication that states that narrowly went for Clinton in 2016 are trending in Trump’s direction: His approval ratios are minus 18 in Colorado, minus 15 in Minnesota, minus 12 in Nevada, and minus 27 in New Hampshire. These are, by the way, polls of registered voters, not just “adults,” so they should be a relatively sound reflection of the views of the electorate

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...scare-him.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

reagansghost (08-12-2019), Trumpet (08-13-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

oh my f'd gawd……………..look at the Trumper states, total shitholes!

sad!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-12-2019), Trumpet (08-13-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    the president’s net approval ratios being underwater (i.e., negative) in 10 states he carried in 2016: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin.

HOLY SHIT!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-12-2019), Trumpet (08-13-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

If trump does actually bother to run in 2020, he will suffer the biggest worst horrendous loss the world has ever seen. Ever. Worst. Terrible.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bhoyal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-12-2019), reagansghost (08-12-2019), Trumpet (08-13-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

the president’s net approval ratios being underwater (i.e., negative) in 10 states he carried in 2016: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. If that were to represent how the 2020 elections turn out, Trump would have a booming 119 electoral votes. And it’s not as though he’s on a knife’s edge between victory and defeat in all these Trump 2016 states where he’s doing poorly: He’s underwater by 12 points in Pennsylvania, 11 in Michigan, and nine in Arizona, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. And there’s virtually no indication that states that narrowly went for Clinton in 2016 are trending in Trump’s direction: His approval ratios are minus 18 in Colorado, minus 15 in Minnesota, minus 12 in Nevada, and minus 27 in New Hampshire. These are, by the way, polls of registered voters, not just “adults,” so they should be a relatively sound reflection of the views of the electorate

interesting that eighteen months out from the 2016 election, his state by state approval ratings were totally worse than they are now.........it should have totally scared the MAGA out of him then as well........the fact that he's way ahead of his 2015 numbers should scare the MAGA out of the demmycrats.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Should it? The fact that a leftist is suggesting it....gives all us patriots a sense of relief. Why? All Leftists are the perfect reverse "projectionist barometer"....when a leftist suggests something, rest assured the opposite is quite true. Such as the information presented as some sort of objective truth.....1. comes from a source that has to stand on one leg to take a piss they lean so far left. 2. Within a few words the real presentation demonstrates itself to be nothing but SUBJECTIVE PROJECTED HOPE by a leftist leaning hit piece. When you read the article the first thing that jumps out at the reader are the qualifying words, "......MIGHT translate into EC votes." Which means what? A bullfrog MIGHT not bump its ass every time it jumps IF it had wings.

The real objective TRUTH? In 2016 Candidate Trump had far inferior numbers than a consistent 43%......and won in an electoral college landslide count 306-232. But now...today, a 43% rating means a certain derailment of the TRUMP EXPRESS...when a 38-41% rating won in 2016? Really?

Another reality: In the past 80 years there have been only 2 incumbent presidents that have lost a 2nd term bid....both were piss poor examples of representation for their parties. Both resided over an economic collapse with their management styles. Peanut/was defeated by Mr. Reagan and Mr. Read My Lips George (cia elite globalist) Bush was defeated quite handily by Blow Job Bill and his globalist NAFTA agenda.

The one thing you will not see any leftist speak of...is the economy, UNLESS they are "HOPING" (once again for a stock market crash and economic depression). Reality: Mr. Trump has directed the US economy to be the strongest economy on the earth, having given the US energy independence for the 1st time since the 70s...as he has made the Mid Eastern Oil Cartels moot with their manipulation of oil pricing. There are more people in the labor market today, there are fewer people on unemployment, food stamps, etc.,

Suggestion from a patriot? Defecate in one hand and hope in the other.....see which gets filled quicker.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-12-2019 at 08:23 PM.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Should it? The fact that a leftist is suggesting it....gives all us patriots a sense of relief. Why? All Leftists are the perfect reverse "projectionist barometer"....when a leftist suggests something, rest assured the opposite is quite true. Such as the information presented as some sort of objective truth.....1. comes from a source that has to stand on one leg to take a piss they lean so far left. 2. Within a few words the real presentation demonstrates itself to be nothing but SUBJECTIVE PROJECTED HOPE by a leftist leaning hit piece. When you read the article the first that jumps out at the reader are the qualifying words, "......MIGHT translate into EC votes." Which means what? A bullfrog MIGHT not bump its ass every time it jumps IF it had wings.

The real objective TRUTH? In 2016 Candidate Trump has far inferior numbers......and won in an electoral college landslide count 306-232. But now...today, a 43% rating means a certain derailment of the TRUMP EXPRESS...when a 38-41% rating won in 2016? Really?

you are not a patriot, you are scum

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Trumpet (08-13-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Nope....no bigotry here, no ad hominem hate being projected. Moveon.org, nothing to see here. The peaceful, loving liberals....what'ya going do? There is hope, Jesus reserved a seat at the table for Judas.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-13-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Hey, let the Trump dick sucker believe that. It'll make Trump's loss in 2020 even more painful.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

katzgar (08-13-2019), Trumpet (08-13-2019)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!!
    Have you got your box of Kleenex and KY Jelly ready?

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Nope....no bigotry here, no ad hominem hate being projected. Moveon.org, nothing to see here. The peaceful, loving liberals....what'ya going do? There is hope, Jesus reserved a seat at the table for Judas.

you dont deny it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Trumpet (08-13-2019)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, you know, it's like I have said.

The good economy is the only thing keeping Trump in office.

Ordinarily, with the economy going this well, it is inconceivable that a president would have approval ratings anywhere below 65%. For a president with an economy like this to be so far below that, there must be some very real issues with that president. The fact that he can't even get half the nation to like him, with THIS economy, speaks volumes.

People DON'T like him.

Even if they support him they don't like him.

Many of his supporters say they wish he would not be so hateful and divisive, but they 'like what he's doing,' so they support him.

That translates into tentative support at best.

Trump has married himself to the DOW. That market plunges and so does his support.

The only thing standing between Trump and impeachment is the tentative support of his most uncomfortable and weakest supporters. If he dropped to 33% approval then some Republicans would begin to support impeachment. And when that dam breaks there will be no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (08-13-2019)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Too soon to derive conclusions. A year and a half out is too long. The fact that Trump is not expanding his base should alarm rightys. There are unpleasant trends going on for Daffy.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Trump states are the biggest shitholes in the nation.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Too soon to derive conclusions. A year and a half out is too long. The fact that Trump is not expanding his base should alarm rightys. There are unpleasant trends going on for Daffy.
    I agree its very early, but I would rather be the Democratic nominee today than Trump.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!