Thread: LIEberman hurting himself.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default LIEberman hurting himself.

He Probably wont win re-election this time around

Lieberman also appears to be hurting his own approval rating in Connecticut as he increasingly becomes one of McCain's most visible surrogates on the campaign trail.

LOL....

he's gots to go

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robdawg View Post

Lieberman also appears to be hurting his own approval rating in Connecticut as he increasingly becomes one of McCain's most visible surrogates on the campaign trail.

LOL....

he's gots to go
    Re election? Isn't he up for election like 4 years from now?
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

Watching him traipse around w/ McCain, talking about how extreme the Dems have become & how unsafe a Dem White House will make the world, is pretty sickening.

Dems should blow him off for good, and the people of CT should make sure there is a good Republican candidate on the ticket next time so GOP voters don't cross over to elect him again...

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    Watching him traipse around w/ McCain, talking about how extreme the Dems have become & how unsafe a Dem White House will make the world, is pretty sickening.

Dems should blow him off for good, and the people of CT should make sure there is a good Republican candidate on the ticket next time so GOP voters don't cross over to elect him again...
    Lorax, fer real, can you believe him? He can do it b/c the dems need him to caucus with them, however if the dems pick up more senate seats and don't need him i hope they tell him to leave the party and caucus with the minority republicans, then he will lose all his seats on commissions etc. he's such a hypocritical man, and a sore loserman.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post

I think he sees that his days are numbered. His only hope is for a McCain victory and a cabinet position; otherwise, he's out of the Democratic caucus next Congress and an irrelevant back-bencher in the GOP minority, if they take him.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post
    I think he sees that his days are numbered. His only hope is for a McCain victory and a cabinet position; otherwise, he's out of the Democratic caucus next Congress and an irrelevant back-bencher in the GOP minority, if they take him.
    do you think that the D's will give him the boot once they have a sure majority without him in the Senate?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

do you think that the D's will give him the boot once they have a sure majority without him in the Senate?
    They have to if they have any pride left whatsoever.

I love the thought of Joementum in political exile, trying to ingratiate himself with the Dems again just to get any kind of clout back, but getting shut out. The chickens need to come home to roost for that guy.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,710 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

LOL....

he's gots to go
    Remember when Chapdog was cheering for Lieberman to beat Lamont?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you were better off in Hartford having Lieberman then having peter north Lamont. The moment that you lose Lieberman and Dodd say goodbye to west Hartford engineering jobs. They will move out of CT faster then a whore goes down for $50.
    Q: Senator Obama, would you take the same pledge? No tax increases on people under $250,000?

OBAMA: I not only have pledged not to raise their taxes, I've been the first candidate in this race to specifically say I would cut their taxes.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chapdog View Post
    you were better off in Hartford having Lieberman then having peter north Lamont. The moment that you lose Lieberman and Dodd say goodbye to west Hartford engineering jobs. They will move out of CT faster then a whore goes down for $50.
    So the law of supply and demand does not apply to west Hartford engineering jobs ? It is all political ?
    Must be war related ?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    So the law of supply and demand does not apply to west Hartford engineering jobs ? It is all political ?
    Must be war related ?
    some sweetheart deals in place. peter norths half brother would have been a light weight.
    Q: Senator Obama, would you take the same pledge? No tax increases on people under $250,000?

OBAMA: I not only have pledged not to raise their taxes, I've been the first candidate in this race to specifically say I would cut their taxes.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

IF the dems win the number of seats they have a real shot at, then Lieberman will begin caucausing with the Republicans. He should probably just switch parties. in the Dem Repub spectrum, Lieberman is an 8 or a 9 to use another thread for the analogy.