Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kim: Yo, trumpO, wht Up, sorry bout those missiles Bro, hit me Up HomiE

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    This leads me to believe you are just making shit up, & rather poorly... If they dared make a peep or say a word he would have them all murdered.......... That is not even in doubt..........
    Cmon Bill.
    Killing off a family member is not the same as going after one of your military oligarchs.
    The power center is with the oligarchs who let Kim rule as long as he fits their needs.

This is the same in any military oligarchy -front men ( even an emperor/leader) -can be taken down
    The REGIME is the MILITARY

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Exactly, Kim always has to watch his back. Up to now he has been protected by the power of the family dynasty but he's not invincible by any means. Bill ought to be a lot more circumspect otherwise he'll be lumped in with loonies like Desh, Jarhead, Reagan's Gonads, McSquawker and Raw Sewage Man!!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, Kim gets more video for propaganda and nothing changes. Kim will not give up his nukes. End of story
    he may not. it's very possible. China is cheating on the sanctions -Russia as well to some extent.

Meanwhile we have a detente' - no more hot rhetoric or medium /long range missile launches.
    Basically what we had for years with the USSR.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yep. He doesn't mind murdering family members; those generals are nothing to him.
    gross misunderstanding of a military oligarchy power structure -the power ultimately resides wit the oligarchs

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How North Korea's Regime Stays in Power
    https://www.belfercenter.org/publica...me-stays-power
    (2010)Kim Jong-il uses perks and rewards to co-opt military and political elites. Members of this class receive more and better food, in addition to the most desirable jobs working for the regime
    The regime does not appear vulnerable to coups d'états or revolution.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

North Korea’s Power Structure
    https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/nor...ower-structure

excellent article showing the relationships between the state ( Politburo), military, and Kim family

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    You are an anti American scumbag who roots for the chi coms, and now Lil Kim
    & what you my lil furry flea??

You know if you have some evidence you should produce it, so I can rub your lil nose in it......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, Kim gets more video for propaganda and nothing changes. Kim will not give up his nukes. End of story
    I can't think of any circumstances in which they would.. Even if coming under the Chinese umbrella w/ guarantees...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Cmon Bill.
    Killing off a family member is not the same as going after one of your military oligarchs.
    The power center is with the oligarchs who let Kim rule as long as he fits their needs.

This is the same in any military oligarchy -front men ( even an emperor/leader) -can be taken down
    The REGIME is the MILITARY
    Over the years I have read many of your posts, & not once, ever have I heard you even mention NK military oligarchs........ Now you may have , I have never read it...........

Seems to me a lot like the convenient "deep state" that ya'll blamed everything for, all of a sudden.. Prior to conway &/or the bad complexion guy you never mentioned it ever, & we hardly hear anything about it now days, well, except when it is convenient..

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    North Korea’s Power Structure
    https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/nor...ower-structure

excellent article showing the relationships between the state ( Politburo), military, and Kim family
    is Trump still sitting on the Polituro?

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Over the years I have read many of your posts, & not once, ever have I heard you even mention NK military oligarchs........ Now you may have , I have never read it...........

Seems to me a lot like the convenient "deep state" that ya'll blamed everything for, all of a sudden.. Prior to conway &/or the bad complexion guy you never mentioned it ever, & we hardly hear anything about it now days, well, except when it is convenient..
    I doubt I mentioned it before, but then it never came up before ( NK power structure)
    read that link if you want more details

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    is Trump still sitting on the Polituro?
    wrong Politburo -you are a Russiaphobic-this is NK

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

& what you my lil furry flea??

You know if you have some evidence you should produce it, so I can rub your lil nose in it......
    Your posts prove that you are pro commie regimes! COMRADE! Does that anger you, embrace you inner commie!

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Your posts prove that you are pro commie regimes! strawman.gifCOMRADE! Does that anger you, embrace you inner commie!
    One day when you actually have something to say I will reply, until then you can talk to yourself, it seems to make you happy......

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

One day when you actually have something to say I will reply, until then you can talk to yourself, it seems to make you happy......
    Aw aren't you cute? What's the matter having the point made that you are pro commie regimes, and anti anything good for America hurt your feelings?

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder what the excuse is this time??

North Korea fires missiles, derides South Korea's Moon as 'impudent'

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea launched at least two short-range ballistic missiles on Friday, South Korea’s military said, shortly after Pyongyang described South Korea’s president as “impudent” and vowed that inter-Korean talks are over.

The North has protested against joint U.S.-South Korea military drills, largely computer-simulated, which kicked off last week, calling them a rehearsal for war. It has also fired several short-range missiles in recent weeks.

North Korea fired two more short-range projectiles into the sea off its east coast on Friday morning, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement.

Japan’s defense ministry said it did not see any imminent security threat from the latest projectile launch.

A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said initial information indicated at least one projectile was fired by North Korea and appeared to be similar to the short-range missiles fired in previous weeks. Another official said the United States was consulting with South Korea and Japan.

An official at Seoul’s defense ministry said the latest test involved ballistic technology and detailed analysis was under way with the United States with the possibility that the North fired the same type of missiles it used on Aug. 10.

The missiles were launched shortly after 8 a.m. Friday (2300 GMT Thursday) and flew around 230 kms (142 miles) to an altitude of 30 kms (18 miles), South Korea’s JCS said.

The launches have complicated attempts to restart talks between U.S. and North Korean negotiators over the future of Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs.