Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim: Yo, trumpO, wht Up, sorry bout those missiles Bro, hit me Up HomiE

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Kim: Yo, trumpO, wht Up, sorry bout those missiles Bro, hit me Up HomiE

Who is conning who here???

Trump: Kim wants to meet again, apologized for missile tests

President Donald Trump said Saturday that North Korea's Kim Jong Un wants to meet once again to "start negotiations" after joint U.S.-South Korea military exercises end. He also said Kim apologized for the flurry of recent short-range missile tests that has rattled U.S. allies in the region.

Trump is tweeting more details from the "beautiful" three-page letter he told reporters on Friday that he'd received from Kim. Trump, who is on vacation at his golf club in New Jersey, said Kim spent much of his letter complaining about "the ridiculous and expensive exercises," which North Korea sees as a threat.

He said Kim offered him "a small apology" for the recent tests and assured him "that this testing would stop when the exercises end." North Korea on Saturday fired what appeared to be two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea, according to South Korea's military — the fifth round of launches in less than three weeks.

"I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future!" Trump wrote.

The two leaders have met three times — in Singapore, Hanoi and at the Korean Demilitarized Zone — but critics say Trump has received few concessions in the standoff over North Korea's nuclear weapons program in exchange for the meetings.

At their second summit in Vietnam in February, Trump rejected Kim's demand for widespread sanctions relief in exchange for dismantling the North's main nuclear complex, a partial disarmament step.

The U.S. and South Korea have scaled down their major military exercises since Trump and Kim's first summit in June 2018. But the North insists even the downsized drills violate agreements between Kim and Trump and compel it to "develop, test and deploy the powerful physical means essential for national defense."

When they last met in June of this year, Trump and Kim agreed to resume working-level nuclear talks that have been stalled since February, but there have been no known meetings between the two sides since then.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire..._headlines_hed
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

the fact Kim "apologized" leads me to believe it was 'the generals' who insisted on a show of force
    during the US/SK joint exercises

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-13-2019), Truth Detector (08-12-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,281 Times in 22,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Kim: Yo, trumpO, wht Up, sorry bout those missiles Bro, hit me Up HomiE
    Obama did nothing about NK for eight years; that was good?

Absurdity; a sure sign of the last desperate refuge for liars, fools and ignorance; and those who have lost their arguments. Yay you!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 2,228 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 159 Times in 151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

Absurdity; a sure sign of the last desperate refuge for liars, fools and ignorance; and those who have lost their arguments. Yay you!
    Better than giving Un a feeling of relevance. Treat them like a joke, it was already unlikely they'd do anything knowing what would happen if they did. Trump makes Un feel like a world player.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-14-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,281 Times in 22,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Better than giving Un a feeling of relevance. Treat them like a joke, it was already unlikely they'd do anything knowing what would happen if they did. Trump makes Un feel like a world player.
    When Trump called Un little rocket man, you dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left freaked out claiming that Trump was going to get us in a war.

Trump brings Un to the bargaining table and now you dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left claim he should treat Un like an idiot.

You dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left can't seem to get your FALSE narratives straight or remember what it was you were for last week.

I'm sorry; but NOT talking and ignoring a nuclear NK is stupid.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

remember the missile warnings in Guam? now we have a detente at least

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,294 Times in 16,313 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,431 Times in 1,353 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who is conning who here???

Trump: Kim wants to meet again, apologized for missile tests

President Donald Trump said Saturday that North Korea's Kim Jong Un wants to meet once again to "start negotiations" after joint U.S.-South Korea military exercises end. He also said Kim apologized for the flurry of recent short-range missile tests that has rattled U.S. allies in the region.

Trump is tweeting more details from the "beautiful" three-page letter he told reporters on Friday that he'd received from Kim. Trump, who is on vacation at his golf club in New Jersey, said Kim spent much of his letter complaining about "the ridiculous and expensive exercises," which North Korea sees as a threat.

He said Kim offered him "a small apology" for the recent tests and assured him "that this testing would stop when the exercises end." North Korea on Saturday fired what appeared to be two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea, according to South Korea's military — the fifth round of launches in less than three weeks.

"I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future!" Trump wrote.

The two leaders have met three times — in Singapore, Hanoi and at the Korean Demilitarized Zone — but critics say Trump has received few concessions in the standoff over North Korea's nuclear weapons program in exchange for the meetings.

At their second summit in Vietnam in February, Trump rejected Kim's demand for widespread sanctions relief in exchange for dismantling the North's main nuclear complex, a partial disarmament step.

The U.S. and South Korea have scaled down their major military exercises since Trump and Kim's first summit in June 2018. But the North insists even the downsized drills violate agreements between Kim and Trump and compel it to "develop, test and deploy the powerful physical means essential for national defense."

When they last met in June of this year, Trump and Kim agreed to resume working-level nuclear talks that have been stalled since February, but there have been no known meetings between the two sides since then.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire..._headlines_hed
    You need this if you're going to try to properly "share" the apology....this comes in handy if you're trying to get a reaction
    http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the fact Kim "apologized" leads me to believe it was 'the generals' who insisted on a show of force
    during the US/SK joint exercises
    This leads me to believe you are just making shit up, & rather poorly... If they dared make a peep or say a word he would have them all murdered.......... That is not even in doubt..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Werewolf

He he loves him some trump so much, so dondald keeps saying, writing him letters

Those were missiles of love

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    You need this if you're going to try to properly "share" the apology....this comes in handy if you're trying to get a reaction
    http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator
    Thnx, I like what I wrote...

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,294 Times in 16,313 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,431 Times in 1,353 Posts
    Blog Entries

No problem...you were close...plug it in sometime to see what you "missed"...

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

Deflection your only come back always.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When Trump called Un little rocket man, you dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left freaked out claiming that Trump was going to get us in a war.

Trump brings Un to the bargaining table and now you dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left claim he should treat Un like an idiot.

You dishonest hypocritical hacks on the left can't seem to get your FALSE narratives straight or remember what it was you were for last week.

I'm sorry; but NOT talking and ignoring a nuclear NK is stupid.
    But Hillary's emails!

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You trying to get a reaction?

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    No problem...you were close...plug it in sometime to see what you "missed"...
    I was spot on, that was what I wanted to say, period..

You assume I was attempting to "speak ebonics" but that isn't correct........

Often times my style of writing~posting varies by mood, topics & events.. Hell I dunno, I just feel like it I guess.

I had teenagers~

I lived in the south, everyone I knew down there spoke pretty much like that, some more, some less......

I also lived in NYC, sometimes I am in that frame of mind, & it shows....

I am sure we all have our lil quirks, influences, whatevers.. Makes it fun, or we think