Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should Barr be in charge of the investigation into Epstein's death...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That's because Democrats and leftists like you are morons and bought into the FALSE narrative that was the Mueller Hoax. There is nothing illegal about the Trump campaign meeting with Russians you dupe.

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

National Security Agency Director Admiral Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both testified on Monday that no votes were changed due to hacking in the 2016 election.

Awwwww, isn't Truth Rejector just the cutest when he's desperately flailing about, trying to cover his own stupidity?

The Mueller report didn't tell him exactly what he wanted to hear, so in Truth Rejector's tiny little mind, it's a hoax.

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN...

BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

That Truth Rejector, ALWAYS good for a hearty laugh!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    seeing that Barr is Trump's fixer.
    the word is "wing man"
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-12-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,685 Times in 17,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would be sweet justice if old Bill has to spend most of his wealth that he and Hillary stole from their “charitable” group, on lawyers in the Epstein scanadal.

Not many “pay to play” gigs now that Crooked Hillary is no longer Sec. of State.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I sure the DOJ will screw up, when it comes to Trump's direct sex crimes;
    What sex crimes has Trump been charged with, you raving, lying leftist lunatic?

....seeing that Barr is Trump's fixer.
    But you were fine when Holder was Obama's "fixer" right you raving, lying leftist lunatic hypocrite on steroids?

Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,903 Times in 21,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Obamas people were in charge when Russia attacked the election, so good to know u agree it was Obama's fault
    I never said it was Barr’s fault?!?!

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Awwwww, isn't Truth Rejector just the cutest when he's desperately flailing about, trying to cover his own stupidity?
    Awwww...aren't you the typical, lying, dishonest, whiny leftist hypocrite getting caught in bullshit again.

The Mueller report didn't tell him exactly what he wanted to hear, so in Truth Rejector's tiny little mind, it's a hoax.
    How can anyone be this dishonest and stupid. I am the one that predicted EXACTLY what the outcome of the Mueller report would say dumbass. You and your fellow leftist dumb fucks are the one's who are mad that it didn't say what you thought it would.

And because of that, dumb fucks like you think Nadler will find what TWO years didn't. You have to be mentally retarded to believe that bullshit.

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN...

BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

That Truth Rejector, ALWAYS good for a hearty laugh!
    I R O N Y!!!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He was in charge with Epstein died, is that not a lot like having the fox guard the hen house?
    Trump has got his corrupt and lackey Attorney General in place and he also has fired two FBI agents on trump-up charges to intimidate and corrupt the remainder of the FBI into playing his game. So it's really hard to believe that any sex crimes directly linked to Trump will be prosecuted, and if anything they will be swept under the carpet.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is nothing illegal about the Trump campaign meeting with Russians you dupe.

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

National Security Agency Director Admiral Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both testified on Monday that no votes were changed due to hacking in the 2016 election.
    FYI Mueller Report Vol 1 page 173: Doesn't address the point I made...once again you ignorantly fly off the handle without READING what the other poster wrote BEFORE you responded.

I claimed the Russians approached the Trump campaign, I NEVER SAID they coordinated or conspired.

Trump is guilty of not telling the authorities the Russians had approached him with info on the Clinton campaign.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

And of course you being the very model of consistency, if I were to check past comments, I would find you have also scolded every single Hillary hater for implying the Clinton's had anything to do with Epstein's death, right?
    The same could be said of you and your ilk. I have a record of admonishing conservatives when warranted. Can you provide even a single example of you admonishing a fellow traveler?
    Every life matters

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

TRUMP'S people were the ones who didn't come forward with the info that the Russians had apprached them with information on the Clinton campaign.
    What info was that?

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can't find anything where you are scolding Trump haters for implying Trump had something to do with Epstein's death.

You're not only WRONG all the time, but a glaring dishonest leftist hypocrite on steroids.
    And once again the ignorant, hyper partisan dullard Truth Rejector demonstrates his hypocrisy by refusing to hold his fellow conservatives to the standard he expects progressives to adhere to.

His infantile double standard has become legend at JPP

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    The same could be said of you and your ilk. I have a record of admonishing conservatives when warranted. Can you provide even a single example of you admonishing a fellow traveler?
    Then show everyone where you have scolded even a single Trump supporter for suggesting the Clinton's had anything to do with Epstein's death.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He was in charge with Epstein died, is that not a lot like having the fox guard the hen house?
    Cause somebody has to make sure Trump isn't implicated, you didn't think Billy was a real Attorney General did you

Interesting how Billy worked for the law firm that defended Epstein back in 2008, and Billy's father hired Epstein to teach school even though Epstein lacked the certification to teach

16. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (08-12-2019)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Trump has got his corrupt and lackey Attorney General in place and he also has fired two FBI agents on trump-up charges to intimidate and corrupt the remainder of the FBI into playing his game. So it's really hard to believe that any sex crimes directly linked to Trump will be prosecuted, and if anything they will be swept under the carpet.
    As long as Billy Barr is AG not only will Trump never be prosecuted for anything, he will never be investigated for anything, Trump will be above the law during Billy's reign

18. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (08-12-2019)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

FYI Mueller Report Vol 1 page 173: Doesn't address the point I made...once again you ignorantly fly off the handle without READING what the other poster wrote BEFORE you responded.

I claimed the Russians approached the Trump campaign, I NEVER SAID they coordinated or conspired.

Trump is guilty of not telling the authorities the Russians had approached him with info on the Clinton campaign.
    The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials. Where’s the outrage?

Russia was playing both sides. ... That means a paid agent of the Clinton campaign approached Russian officials for damaging material

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...d54_story.html

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...sia-dirt-until

20. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post: