Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump got him killed!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. This exculpatory evidence flies in the face of the conspiracy theory that Epstein had dirt on him.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Arkencide
    How about some "Prooficide."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It's your side that came up with the scurrilous, libelous accusations that Hillary was running a pedo ring out of Comet Pizza, so none of you have any room to talk.
    And I was one of the folks who stamped all over that nonsense. While I did bring it to the board for discussion I was very clear that it was nonsense. However, saying "some idiots believed the pizza place!" thing is an admission and an attempt to misdirect rather than to discuss the actual facts. Fact: Witnesses made it clear that Trump had no part of it, and Trump really did remove and ban Epstein from his properties. Clinton really did fly on the Lolita Express and visited the private island over 20 times.

This idea that Trump is part of this is total crap and even you, as a partisan hack, actually know it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

TOP (08-10-2019)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. This exculpatory evidence flies in the face of the conspiracy theory that Epstein had dirt on him.
    If it's true and not hearsay, that is.

― Charles Dickens

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Epstein killed in his jail cell.

Trump was afraid of a public trial!
    Who has owned NYC government for generations ?
    Who had access
    Who had motive
    It aint DJT
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

It’s according to court filings back in 2011.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    And I was one of the folks who stamped all over that nonsense. While I did bring it to the board for discussion I was very clear that it was nonsense. However, saying "some idiots believed the pizza place!" thing is an admission and an attempt to misdirect rather than to discuss the actual facts. Fact: Witnesses made it clear that Trump had no part of it, and Trump really did remove and ban Epstein from his properties. Clinton really did fly on the Lolita Express and visited the private island over 20 times.

This idea that Trump is part of this is total crap and even you, as a partisan hack, actually know it.
    What do you call a lawsuit with a witness until death threats came from Trump and Epstein? partisan hack indeed.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The sexual predator, old Bill Clinton, has a lot to answer for.

Lots of his friends end up dead when the rubber meets the road.
    Obvious deflection

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,000 Times in 8,027 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    This unproven thread is libelous and actionable.
    That's what you say about everything, nutty little Squearl.

And you don't even know what it means....
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

John Barron (08-10-2019)

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post

Where is the proof that trump actually banned Epstein from MaL because of pedo activity? Other reports say it was because they clashed over this business deal.

"But according to a new report from the Washington Post, in 2004, the pair let a mansion called the House of Friendship tear them apart. Bidding on Maison de l’Amitie in Palm Beach, both Trump and Epstein really wanted to win the oceanfront property being sold out of bankruptcy. The trustee in the case, Joseph Luzinski, told the Post of the process: “It was something like, Donald saying, ‘You don’t want to do a deal with him, he doesn’t have the money,’ while Epstein was saying: ‘Donald is all talk. He doesn’t have the money.’ They both really wanted it.” Around that time, Trump banned the financier from Mar-a-Lago without giving an explanation..."

Trump’s bid eventually rose to $41.35 million, and he won the house. That month also marked the last known contact between the two: Shortly after the auction, Trump left two voicemails for Epstein at his Palm Beach home.

Two weeks after the auction, Palm Beach police followed up on a tip that young girls were seen frequently leaving Epstein’s house.

Furthermore, documents show that trump also flew on the Lolita express at least once. And there is plenty of proof that he had parties with Epstein and underaged girls at MaL, like this one.

‘I have 28 girls coming. ... Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’

That’s what George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman, asked Trump back in 1992 about an event he had organized at the future president’s request, according to a report from the New York Times. The exclusive “calendar girl” party at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, which he’d purchased seven years earlier, was apparently even more exclusive than Houraney had expected when he put it together — Jeffrey Epstein, Trump and the women. That’s it.

“I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, [and] I can’t have him going after younger girls,’” the party planner recalled in the interview. “He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’ ”

I may be a partisan hack but I'm not going to ignore the very real reports that trump and Epstein partied together and that sometimes underaged girls were involved. You on the other hand are trying your hardest to deflect all of this onto Clinton. Clinton has less to lose than trump, did that even cross your mind?

― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-12-2019)

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm trying to find those court filings now.

― Charles Dickens

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

I love when they use Trumps lies to defend Trump!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Judy Johnstone For This Post:

Cinnabar (08-10-2019)

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

How about some "Prooficide."
    Proof of Arkancide is an oxymoron, since proof of the long Clinton body count would actually be called murder. Arkancide refers to the remarkable number suspicious unsolved deaths of people who are connected to the Clintons in a way that could put them at risk.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So far what I found is that there was a 2011 filing between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, and one phrase in the filing is “Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him."

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/

This is from an article. I'm still hoping to find the actual paperwork.

― Charles Dickens

19. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-12-2019)

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump definitely did a hit on Jeff...…..FBI is investigating, but that investigation will last about as long as Kavanaughs…………..not ver fuckin long

Good. But will they be allowed to FULLY INVESTIGATE is the question. Their hands were tied tightly in investigating Rapenaugh (Kavanaugh) so - I'll wait and see. Not much faith in this. I DO have faith in our FBI and intel folks, but NOT in the DoJ or Trump.

How CONVENIENT that Epstein is dead. He was holed up in a prison run by BILL BARR'S DoJ. Bill Barr's primary role is to PROTECT TRUMP - who has turned the DoJ into his personal law firm and Barr into his legal bouncer. To say this is suspicious is a gross understatement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...mpression=true