1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Gilbert Gottfreid (((warning))) Stay of SF bridge 8/11

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracie...ning_stay_off/

Video included. Says or else he'll shake you down. Anyone know what that could mean in a comical way, or some innocent context. Anyone know what we're missing here? Jewish low-talent comedian sending code out to fellow jews? Like none of the jewish merchants showed up on 9/11 at the WTC.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Like none of the jewish merchants showed up on 9/11 at the WTC.
    I hope that's just a bad joke on your part. At least 300 of the WTC victims were jewish. See here for a partial list (names, biographical info):

http://web.archive.org/web/200702110...14-260933.html

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I hope that's just a bad joke on your part. At least 300 of the WTC victims were Jewish. See here for a partial list (names, biographical info):

I hope I'm wrong. I didn't create the video. I know you have been programmed to avoid being labeled or feel like you're being antisemetic. I have too, but let yourself objectively view the world and let go of the fear of being a "wrong thinker" and if you are not convinced, then follow your convictions. If you are afraid to question your own beliefs, you are a modern slave. Your mind has been enslaved

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,020 Times in 6,218 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope that's just a bad joke on your part. At least 300 of the WTC victims were jewish. See here for a partial list (names, biographical info):

He's a troll now, ignore him.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-11-2019), Cypress (08-09-2019), Tranquillus in Exile (08-09-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

I hope I'm wrong. I didn't create the video. I know you have been programmed to avoid being labeled or feel like you're being antisemetic. I have too, but let yourself objectively view the world and let go of the fear of being a "wrong thinker" and if you are not convinced, then follow your convictions. If you are afraid to question your own beliefs, you are a modern slave. Your mind has been enslaved
    OTOH, is hating Jews a noble achievement for the purpose-driven life?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    OTOH, is hating Jews a noble achievement for the purpose-driven life?
    I don't hate them. They're kicking our ass. They have our entire system under their control. They are right. We are fucking cattle. Just look at your response. People like you are why this country is so fucked up.
    You're afraid to be called names for speaking up about what you see. Or you're blind as fuck and never even had a chance to understand that you are cattle.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't hate them. They're kicking our ass. They have our entire system under their control. They are right. We are fucking cattle. Just look at your response. People like you are why this country is so fucked up.
    You're afraid to be called names for speaking up about what you see. Or you're blind as fuck and never even had a chance to understand that you are cattle.
    If they are right, then why the fuck do you disagree with them? Spite?

Look, Stirfry, I have always taken you for an intelligent person. However, an intelligent anti-Semite hasn't existed in some time. It is not the word that I fear, it is the shame of being perceived as a fucking idiot. A fucking idiot, I should add, who has

NO FUCKING EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THE CRAP THAT YOU POSTED!!

I need documents and shit that clearly outline the leadership hierarchy of the Jews who control our entire system. I need documents which show who appointed or elected them to their positions. I need meeting notes/vision statements/etc which prove they are engaged in actions to control us.

What I don't want is mindless rhetoric from a guy who should have been permabanned recently in an exchange about how unfair the mods are for enforcing the rules and hurting the feels of snowflakes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-11-2019)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like none of the jewish merchants showed up on 9/11 at the WTC.
    I know you have been programmed to think the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11, but let yourself objectively view the world and examine the evidence. The whole thing was a hoax by the International Romanies!

10 reasons why the Twin Towers could not have collapsed

1. They were designed to withstand jetliners, explosives, implosives, mamathermite, nukes, big ray guns, and the End Times. Underwriters Laboratories certified this.

2. If they had collapsed at free fall they would have fallen through to China in 45 minutes. Instead it took several months for the steel to get there.

3. The Empire State Building didn't collapse when an airplane hit it, and that was built when New York was still in the Empire.

4. If two buildings that size had collapsed, the shockwaves would have started a tsunami that would have wiped out New Jersey. Somebody would have noticed.

5. Richard Gage's cardboard boxes didn't collapse when he dropped them, so why would towers made of steel and concrete collapse?

6. No other 110 story skyscraper hit by a jetliner at 500 mph and set on fire has ever collapsed.

7. Each story was 12 ft high, and it takes 0.87 secs for an object to fall 12 ft. Do the math: 110 x 0.87 = 95.7. It would have taken over a minute and a half for those towers to collapse!

8. The pyroclastic clouds would have suffocated everybody in Manhattan. See #4.

9. The New World Order loves tall buildings, that's why they hang out at the UN. They would never have allowed it.

10. How could two 1300 ft buildings collapse without damaging the surroundings? At least one other building would have collapsed later, say around 5 pm.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    If they are right, then why the fuck do you disagree with them? Spite?

Look, Stirfry, I have always taken you for an intelligent person. However, an intelligent anti-Semite hasn't existed in some time. It is not the word that I fear, it is the shame of being perceived as a fucking idiot. A fucking idiot, I should add, who has

NO FUCKING EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THE CRAP THAT YOU POSTED!!

I need documents and shit that clearly outline the leadership hierarchy of the Jews who control our entire system. I need documents which show who appointed or elected them to their positions. I need meeting notes/vision statements/etc which prove they are engaged in actions to control us.

What I don't want is mindless rhetoric from a guy who should have been permabanned recently in an exchange about how unfair the mods are for enforcing the rules and hurting the feels of snowflakes.
    I posted a video already. Not my fault you didn't watch it.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
    Jewish leaders describing how they will diversify white cultures and bring the end of the white race by miscegenation. You wanna ignore shit and call me anti-semetic, well, your choice.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Nice post, tinfoil.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I posted a video already. Not my fault you didn't watch it.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
    Jewish leaders describing how they will diversify white cultures and bring the end of the white race by miscegenation. You wanna ignore shit and call me anti-semetic, well, your choice.
    Yeah, I ignore shit. Did you know that demographers predict that white people will continue to intermarry with African, Asian, and especially with Latin people, as well? Also, your Jewish "leaders," are as credible as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson speaking for the black community.

Anyway, how pissed are you that the wrong side won WWII?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know you have been programmed to think the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11, but let yourself objectively view the world and examine the evidence. The whole thing was a hoax by the International Romanies!

1. They were designed to withstand jetliners, explosives, implosives, mamathermite, nukes, big ray guns, and the End Times. Underwriters Laboratories certified this.

2. If they had collapsed at free fall they would have fallen through to China in 45 minutes. Instead it took several months for the steel to get there.

3. The Empire State Building didn't collapse when an airplane hit it, and that was built when New York was still in the Empire.

4. If two buildings that size had collapsed, the shockwaves would have started a tsunami that would have wiped out New Jersey. Somebody would have noticed.

5. Richard Gage's cardboard boxes didn't collapse when he dropped them, so why would towers made of steel and concrete collapse?

6. No other 110 story skyscraper hit by a jetliner at 500 mph and set on fire has ever collapsed.

7. Each story was 12 ft high, and it takes 0.87 secs for an object to fall 12 ft. Do the math: 110 x 0.87 = 95.7. It would have taken over a minute and a half for those towers to collapse!

9. The New World Order loves tall buildings, that's why they hang out at the UN. They would never have allowed it.

10. How could two 1300 ft buildings collapse without damaging the surroundings? At least one other building would have collapsed later, say around 5 pm.
    This is the most compelling argument for 9/11 Truth I have seen published to date. Are you reading this, Stirfry?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (08-11-2019)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I had likes/groans turned off. So let this be a like x100. Great post!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I had likes/groans turned off.
    Yeah, I often see "Blog this Post" instead of "Thanks". Anyone know why that happens?

Thanks!

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I often see "Blog this Post" instead of "Thanks". Anyone know why that happens?

Thanks!
    If you don't see the option for "thanks," it means that the person had it turned off. You can still blog (save) the post, though.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain