Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Russian Interference Affect the 2016 Election Results?

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Of course it's a Kremlin operation! Who funds it, then? One of Putin's Oligarch friends.
    “By attributing [the conduct] to ‘Russia’-as opposed to Russian individuals or entities—the report suggests that [Concord’s internet activities] were undertaken on behalf of, if not at the direction of the Russian government,” she wrote. Remember, the government has now denied in court that it even alleged Concord worked for the Russian government to post political messages on the internet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-16-2019)

3. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sure, and their votes could also have been influenced to vote for Hillary or third party
    Well, part of the active measures that Mueller talks about in the report you refuse to read says that they pushed these dummies to vote for Stein or Johnson. But every vote for Stein or Johnson was in effect a vote for Trump. Again, the Mueller report talks in Volume I about the propaganda they created to boost Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

Whose propaganda influenced more people to vote for Stein or Sanders? Russian interference also sought to help them, also.
    NO! They sought to harm Clinton by boosting her rivals. Again, this is what Mueller talks about in the report you haven't read.

We can't have an honest conversation about this because you are refusing to read the report!

Russians also interfered in the 2018 election and the U. S. has brought prosecutions.
    Well, they tried and they failed.

BUT, their efforts were strong enough that Conservative posters on these very boards on JPP were spreading the #Walkaway hashtag which was a Russian disinformation campaign.

Literally, half a dozen Conservatives here were spreading #Walkaway under various IDs throughout 2018.

In fact, didn't you spread #Walkaway too?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I've shown the Mueller report is a political hack job.
    No you haven't.

You've just plagiarized what other hacks have said and tried to represent it as your own thoughtful conclusion.

You didn't even read the report.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Right, so they are people who were swayed by propaganda to vote for Trump. And it was a small percentage of voters in three key states that tipped the balance, was it not?

And again, you keep making this assertion but you never support it with anything.

So I think it's bullshit. Everything you are saying is bullshit because you don't want to admit that both sides aren't the same.
    Not all undecided voters were persuaded to vote for Trump. Democratic propaganda persuaded some idiots to vote for Clinton.

Both sides put out propaganda to persuade people to vote for their candidate---they are the same (and often use the same campaign consultants).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

7. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But every vote for Stein or Johnson was in effect a vote for Trump. Again, the Mueller report talks in Volume I about the propaganda they created to boost Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.
    B.S. If you live in heavily red or blue state your 3rd party vote does not affect the total popular vote in your state. Voting for Stein in CA was not a vote for Trump because changing your vote would not change the outcome.

Well, they tried and they failed

Or, maybe they succeeded by helping the Democrats. Since Mueller said the whole purpose was to divide America it seems to have worked with all the people saying the election was fraudulent and Trump is not the legitimate president. Sounds like Putin accomplished his goal.

And, Putin did not want Trump, he just hated Hillary for what she said about his election being fraudulent and blamed her for the protests. After all, the Russians did not think they would be successful. They just wanted to divide the country by convincing some idiots the Russians changed the election results.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Muh Russian collusion!!! It's still real to me dammit!
    Google affected the election more than Russia, and still couldn't beat the counter culture. Trump doesn't represent the people who put him there, but he was closer to what they wanted than Hillary was so they gave him a shot. He's done a few things right but he also continued some of the left wing agenda and Israel agenda. I would vote for someone better, but the democrats mostly field shit candidates. Tulsi is the only one who made any sense to me.

10. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which votes? How come you never source anything?
    Here is an entire database of over 1,000 voter fraud cases. It is not comprehensive or complete, but documented voter fraud.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud#choose-a-state

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

12. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NO! They sought to harm Clinton by boosting her rivals.
    "Boosting her rivals" means they helped Sanders and Stein. That is what I said.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

14. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because this isn't bothsiderism.
    You said the Republicans cheat. The implication is that Democrats don't which is an outright lie.

It is bothsiderism if you think only one side engages in such conduct. Look at the database I posted with over 1,000 examples of documented voter fraud.

You are like the parent who thinks their little kid does nothing wrong.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

16. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I would have loved to be able to prove my point- had the three states mentioned performed a paper ballot recount.

But, the Republican governors of those states refused to do the recount in 2016- raising even more suspicion of manipulations and cheating!

If you don't have anything to hide- YOU RECOUNT!
    You don't recount unless you have some evidence the count is not accurate. We are being told Russian interference influenced people to change their votes. Now you are saying the ballots were interfered with.

Who called for a recount in those states?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Sailor (08-15-2019), Truth Detector (08-16-2019)

18. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

No. Hillary's big ass effected the election.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

20. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Muh Russian collusion!!! It's still real to me dammit!
    Google affected the election more than Russia, and still couldn't beat the counter culture. Trump doesn't represent the people who put him there, but he was closer to what they wanted than Hillary was so they gave him a shot. He's done a few things right but he also continued some of the left wing agenda and Israel agenda. I would vote for someone better, but the democrats mostly field shit candidates. Tulsi is the only one who made any sense to me.
    Tulsi is exquisitely sensible on foreign policy but she’d give you more leftism than Trump.

Good point about Google: Google’s resources are unmatched across the globe and they were in the tank for Hillary and anti-Trump.

The Russians? Really lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

tinfoil (08-15-2019)

22. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

No. Mueller is distinguished...you're a garbage troll on the internet.

You can take your Federalist propaganda site, and shove it.

You didn't even read Mueller's report; that's how much of a coward you are.
    Mullet may have been distinguished at one point but his disastrous appearance before Congress changed all of that. Except perhaps for True Believers such as yourself lol.

Mullet didn’t even know what was in ‘his’ report. Astoundingly, he didn’t know what Fusion GPS was.

You get on others for not reading Mullet’s report when Mullet didn’t even read the damn thing.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

24. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,395 Times in 6,142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Listen, dumbasses- Trump is shoveling ' anti-Semitism ' shit for votes, just like the Conservatives are doing in the UK and all other right-wing assholes throughout Europe. ' Anti-Semitism ' , A.K.A. Izrael- is a political ploy. Having Izrael's right-wing stand up in your support by whining false claims of ' anti-Semitism ' is one way of influencing the MASSES of brain-washed voters to vote your way.
    How you can be so dumb as to ignore Izrael's interference - over 20 standing ovations in Congress for the fascist, Nretanyahu, for example- is an indicator of just how dumb you are. In general it isn't your fault- you've been subjected to the false Izraeli narrative ever since you could read.

In order to place the US in direct conflict with Iran- Izrael's regional opposition- the Izraelis needed the likes of Obama gone and a prosemitic sap in the White House. They managed it. You're on the brink of war.

How many standing ovations did Putin get in Congress ? Haw, haw..............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

25. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Mullet may have been distinguished at one point but his disastrous appearance before Congress changed all of that. Except perhaps for True Believers such as yourself lol.

Mullet didn’t even know what was in ‘his’ report. Astoundingly, he didn’t know what Fusion GPS was.

You get on others for not reading Mullet’s report when Mullet didn’t even read the damn thing.
    Mullet is riddled with unsupported claim s of Russian interference, and redactions like the Dowd phone call where redacting mad him look like obstructing

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-16-2019), Truth Detector (08-16-2019)