Thread: Good Lord - Dem CONGRESSMAN doxxing trump supporters!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Good Lord - Dem CONGRESSMAN doxxing trump supporters!!

Dems are now openly calling on their constituents to physically attack trump supporters!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cas...ump-donors.amp

aug 7 2019 Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro is facing a mounting backlash -- and not just from Republicans -- for posting the names and employers of dozens of Trump campaign donors in the San Antonio area, even as the Texas congressman defends his actions.

Prominent figures from outlets including MSNBC and The New York Times have called out Castro for the potentially dangerous post.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN BLASTS DEM REP FOR TRYING TO NAME AND SHAME DONORS: 'DELETE & APOLOGIZE'

“This is dangerous, by any campaign,” Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted in response to a post from the Washington Examiner’s David Drucker. Haberman specifically said she did not want to retweet the image herself “because I don’t want to put these people’s names in my feed.”

The Texas congressman's original tweet included a list of San Antonio residents who had donated large amounts to the Trump campaign, along with the names of their employers. It is unclear who actually compiled the list.

“Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump," Castro tweeted, along with the Twitter handles of several owners of local businesses who apparently donated to Trump. “Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’”

MSNBC’s Willie Geist pointed out the risk during a Wednesday morning interview with Castro, who is the campaign chairman for his brother, 2020 presidential hopeful Julian Castro.

“What do you say to those people this morning who said I made a campaign donation and now I’m going to be harassed, I’m going to have people protesting outside my business or perhaps even my home … what do you want from them?” Geist asked.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

This psycho congressman slammed trump for calling illegals "invaders" but that is exactly what they are!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)