Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not hard to see where this is going

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Not hard to see where this is going

Yesterday, Trump called out white supremacy as a dangerous ideology.

It was the right thing to do [even though Obama would never do the similar thing with Islamic terrorism but Obama’s perfidy is another issue] because the shooter was clearly a kind of white supremacist. A deranged one, at that.

And it was the right thing to do in spite of the fact the lefties and their media minions will now get a boost for their ridiculous narrative about Trump supporters; dangerous white males and ad nauseum.

It’s equally annoying and predictable. Let me throw dangerous in there for good measure, because now it’s just a matter of time before some deranged lefty declares open season on the ‘Nazis’ for opening their ‘concentration camps’ on the border. Wear your MAGA hat out in public now? You may be making yourself a target for some mentally ill person.

When it happens will the media own up to it? Will they get blamed like Trump is getting blamed for the El Paso shooter?

Don’t hold your breath.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Callinectes (08-07-2019), Earl (08-06-2019), Into the Night (08-07-2019), Stretch (08-06-2019), Truth Detector (08-06-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

So much objectionable about this OP it should be broken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

It was the right thing to do [even though Obama would never do the similar thing with Islamic terrorism but Obama’s perfidy is another issue] [whataboutism] because the shooter was clearly a kind of white supremacist. A deranged one, at that.
    So they DO exist. Simply getting some posters to even admit these dangerous white supremacists exist, or that racism itself exists, has been a challenge, sadly. And 'perfidy' is an ideal word to describe Trump, when reading in drab monotone, the prepared statement. It is obvious his heart is not in it, that he is simply reading the words, and that he does not believe nor feel them.

And it was the right thing to do in spite of the fact the lefties and their media minions will now get a boost for their ridiculous narrative about Trump supporters; dangerous white males and ad nauseum.
    With good reason.

It’s equally annoying
    That the danger is being called out?

and predictable.
    Because wrong must be called out.

Let me throw dangerous in there for good measure, because now it’s just a matter of time before some deranged lefty declares open season on the ‘Nazis’ for opening their ‘concentration camps’ on the border.
    I do not share this prediction. It is certainly possible, but it is in no way inevitable.

Wear your MAGA hat out in public now? You may be making yourself a target for some mentally ill person.
    I think the public has more to fear from MAGA hat wearers than MAGA hat wearers have to fear from the general public.

When it happens will the media own up to it? Will they get blamed like Trump is getting blamed for the El Paso shooter?
    There is no 'when' about it. Your predictions are not absolute.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 08-06-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-06-2019), Earl (08-06-2019)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cinnabar (08-06-2019), Trumpet (08-07-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Trump supporters with MAGA hats are getting assaulted by the Gestapos on the left.

Please try to keep up.

7. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (08-06-2019)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-06-2019)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was the right thing to do [even though Obama would never do the similar thing with Islamic terrorism but Obama’s perfidy is another issue] because the shooter was clearly a kind of white supremacist. A deranged one, at that.

It’s equally annoying and predictable. Let me throw dangerous in there for good measure, because now it’s just a matter of time before some deranged lefty declares open season on the ‘Nazis’ for opening their ‘concentration camps’ on the border. Wear your MAGA hat out in public now? You may be making yourself a target for some mentally ill person.

Don’t hold your breath.
    Indeed.

Four more years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

So much wrong with this OP it should be broken down.

So they DO exist. Simply getting some posters to even admit these dangerous white supremacists exist, or that racism itself exists, has been a challenge, sadly. And 'perfidy' is an ideal word to describe Trump, when reading in drab monotone, the prepared statement. It is obvious his heart is not in it, that he is simply reading the words, and that he does not believe nor feel them.

With good reason.

That the danger is being called out?

Because wrong must be called out.

I do not share this prediction. It is certainly possible, but it is in no way inevitable.

I think the public has more to fear from MAGA hat wearers than MAGA hat wearers have to fear from the general public.

There is no 'when' about it. Your predictions are not absolute.
    No one and certainly not myself, has ever denied the existence of white supremacy and/or racism.

What I deny, vehemently, is the notion that Trump supporters are over run with dangerous ideologues or that simply advocating for a secure southern border constitutes, ‘racism’ or ‘Nazism’.

And my prediction is nearly inevitable because of the sheer numbers involved. We’ve already had the Bernie bro [remember him?] that nearly took out a third of the House Republican caucus. Think about that for a minute: it was only the actions of the DC cops that prevented a mass political assassination.

That is third world stuff and it was nearly accomplished by a *lefty*. But that goes down the Media Memory Hole because the Bernie Bro didn’t fit in with the ‘dangerous white male’ narrative.

My prediction may not be absolute but having the numbers on your side is a great place to be when making predictions.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-06-2019), Earl (08-06-2019), Evmetro (08-06-2019), Stretch (08-06-2019), Truth Detector (08-06-2019)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one and certainly not myself, has ever denied the existence of white supremacy and/or racism.

What I deny, vehemently, is the notion that Trump supporters are over run with dangerous ideologues or that simply advocating for a secure southern border constitutes, ‘racism’ or ‘Nazism’.

And my prediction is nearly inevitable because of the sheer numbers involved. We’ve already had the Bernie bro [remember him?] that nearly took out a third of the House Republican caucus. Think about that for a minute: it was only the actions of the DC cops that prevented a mass political assassination.

That is third world stuff and it was nearly accomplished by a *lefty*. But that goes down the Media Memory Hole because the Bernie Bro didn’t fit in with the ‘dangerous white male’ narrative.

My prediction may not be absolute but having the numbers on your side is a great place to be when making predictions.
    The Trump supporting pipe bomber was sentenced to 20 years yesterday.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-06-2019), Trumpet (08-07-2019)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The Trump supporting pipe bomber was sentenced to 20 years yesterday.
    Good.

Which side do you think will be represented next?

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don’t hold your breath.
    The shooter may very well be a white supremacist, but his targets were white.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth Omar,

Baloney. We have had posters here who incredulously argued that racism doesn't even exist.

I also don't think over run is an accurate description. But it is foolish to fail to acknowledge their existence, which has been encouraged by the President's own words.

Anti-violence people do not use violence. People who believe violence can be ended with more violence are wrong.

Bernie has neither praised nor encouraged violence nor hatred.

We know which side is capitalizing on hatred. That's a fundamental difference.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-06-2019)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (08-07-2019)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth Omar,

Baloney. We have had posters here who incredulously argued that racism doesn't even exist.

I also don't think over run is an accurate description. But it is foolish to fail to acknowledge their existence, which has been encouraged by the President's own words.

Anti-violence people do not use violence. People who believe violence can be ended with more violence are wrong.

Bernie has neither praised nor encouraged violence nor hatred.

We know which side is capitalizing on hatred. That's a fundamental difference.
    Trump has neither praised nor encouraged it.

Did Bernie come down on lefty extremism after the congressional assassination attempt by one of his followers while I wasn’t looking?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Evmetro (08-06-2019), Stretch (08-06-2019), Truth Detector (08-06-2019)

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don’t hold your breath.
    oopsy

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ern-u-n1039016

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-06-2019), Trumpet (08-07-2019)

26. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump has neither praised nor encouraged it.

Did Bernie come down on lefty extremism after the congressional assassination attempt by one of his followers while I wasn’t looking?
    Bernie can't be blamed after the fact.

Trump most definitely has encouraged violence.

27. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-06-2019)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (08-07-2019), Phantasmal (08-06-2019), Rune (08-07-2019), Trumpet (08-07-2019)

29. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Score your perverse partisan points while you can.

30. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-07-2019)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-06-2019), Truth Detector (08-06-2019)

32. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bernie can't be blamed after the fact.

Trump most definitely has encouraged violence.
    Baloney.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. It’s a clear double standard. It’s the kind of thing the left is famous for.

33. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-07-2019)

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-06-2019), Truth Detector (08-06-2019)