Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Why do they leave Chicago out?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 977 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 78 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Why do they leave Chicago out?


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,524
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quit spitballing, the Chicago shooting is talked about plenty. Per population, Chicago has far less shootings than many other cities.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 977 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 78 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Quit spitballing, the Chicago shooting is talked about plenty. Per population, Chicago has far less shootings than many other cities.
    So, they aren't talked about either, by the way, how many in the top ten are run by democrats

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    9,701
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 2,807 Times in 2,220 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 242 Times in 229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Its just black people shooting black people.
    And democrats think they are not racist.
    Just because you don't understand it does not make it bad. Celticguy

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

    Wolverine (08-05-2019)

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Quit spitballing, the Chicago shooting is talked about plenty. Per population, Chicago has far less shootings than many other cities.
    Chicago has a much higher rate of gun homicides than LA or NYC.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    So, they aren't talked about either, by the way, how many in the top ten are run by democrats
    https://www.thetrace.org/2018/04/hig...s-cities-list/

    Note the second graph.

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,942
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,892 Times in 4,374 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 902 Times in 844 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Chicago has a much higher rate of gun homicides than LA or NYC.
    Why wouldn't they, they are surrounded by gun States, Indiana is only a twenty minute car ride, any entenpeuror with a car trunk can make plenty

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Why wouldn't they, they are surrounded by gun States, Indiana is only a twenty minute car ride, any entenpeuror with a car trunk can make plenty
    Always making excuses when the facts discredit your claims.

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,942
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,892 Times in 4,374 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 902 Times in 844 Posts

    Default

    Hardly left out, everyone, especially the right, are aware of Chicago's gun epidemic, but they aren't mass shootings in unexpected locations, have a church, school, or concert shooting and you'd see blanket coverage

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,942
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,892 Times in 4,374 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 902 Times in 844 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Always making excuses when the facts discredit your claims.
    Facts are Chicago is surrounded by gun States, Indiana is only a twenty minute ride away, any entenpeuror with a car trunk can make plenty

  12. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 977 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 78 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Hardly left out, everyone, especially the right, are aware of Chicago's gun epidemic, but they aren't mass shootings in unexpected locations, have a church, school, or concert shooting and you'd see blanket coverage
    By leftist media blaming the NRA and the second amendment, not the mentally ill person!

  13. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    80,651
    Thanks
    4,126
    Thanked 19,952 Times in 16,338 Posts
    Groans
    1,954
    Groaned 2,088 Times in 1,985 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Facts are Chicago is surrounded by gun States, Indiana is only a twenty minute ride away, any entenpeuror with a car trunk can make plenty
    then why aren't the people of Indiana killing each other?.......

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago shootings leave 40 shot, 3 fatally in 1 weekend
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-2019, 06:40 AM
  2. Ill just leave this here.
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-18-2017, 12:56 PM
  3. I'll just leave this here
    By Русский агент in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2017, 09:46 PM
  4. Chicago mayor Rahm Emmanuel says illegals "part of the chicago family".
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2017, 09:50 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •