Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dayton shooter was a registered Trump supporter

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Dayton shooter was a registered Trump supporter

Ohio Board of Elections Website Shows Mass Shooter Connor Betts a Registered Republican and Trump dick-sucker.
    Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft August 4, 2019

The mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio was identified by police on Sunday morning.
    The suspect, 24-year-old Connor Betts, was shot dead by police but not before he killed nine innocent people.

Add another radicalized right wing terrorist to the list:

Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online
    Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
    It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
    The manifesto linked to the radicalized right wing terrorist, Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”
    Mr. Crusius manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.” Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!"

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2019), reagansghost (08-05-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can wait to see how the Trumperoos will try to deflect that to the Democrats.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2019), reagansghost (08-05-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I can wait to see how the Trumperoos will try to deflect that to the Democrats.
    they'll say he was an ANTIFA member

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2019), Mott the Hoople (08-05-2019), Trumpet (08-05-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,540 Times in 9,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Ohio Board of Elections Website Shows Mass Shooter Connor Betts a Registered Republican and Trump dick-sucker.
    Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft August 4, 2019

The mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio was identified by police on Sunday morning.
    The suspect, 24-year-old Connor Betts, was shot dead by police but not before he killed nine innocent people.

Add another radicalized right wing terrorist to the list:

Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online
    Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
    It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
    The manifesto linked to the radicalized right wing terrorist, Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”
    Mr. Crusius manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.” Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!"

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.
    Liar

Greene County Board of Elections
    551 Ledbetter Road
    Xenia, OH 45385

https://greene.ohioboe.com/apps/vtrp...x?idnum=212004

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

volssuck
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because volssuck is on your ignore list.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

At least you show evidence, I knew it all along.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liar

551 Ledbetter Road
    Xenia, OH 45385

Name on File:
    CONNOR S BETTS

Residence Address on File:
    (If your address is not correct, please update your address information)

2250 CREEKVIEW PL
    BELLBROOK 45305
    Mailing Address on File:
    Same as Residence Address
    Year of Birth:
    Phone Number:
    Party:
    DEM

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Callinectes (08-05-2019), Life is Golden (08-05-2019), Wolverine (08-05-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Callinectes (08-05-2019), TOP (08-05-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Own it, Antifa terrorist loving bitches.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Wolverine (08-05-2019)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AGAIN

551 Ledbetter Road
    Xenia, OH 45385

Name on File:
    CONNOR S BETTS

Residence Address on File:
    (If your address is not correct, please update your address information)

2250 CREEKVIEW PL
    BELLBROOK 45305
    Mailing Address on File:
    Same as Residence Address
    Year of Birth:
    Phone Number:
    Party:
    DEM

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Life is Golden (08-05-2019), Wolverine (08-05-2019)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My my.....

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    volssuck
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because volssuck is on your ignore list.

He's on your ignore list because you're a goddamn coward.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The Dayton shooters motive is tougher to figure out than most mass shootings. He shot and killed his sister. That was not a weird coincidence. He may have been after her and figured WTF I will be in deep shit anyway may as well go out bigly.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 2,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The Dayton shooters motive is tougher to figure out than most mass shootings. He shot and killed his sister. That was not a weird coincidence. He may have been after her and figured WTF I will be in deep shit anyway may as well go out bigly.
    Whereas the Walmart shooter made sure everyone knew why he killed 20 people.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2019)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dayton shooter's motives might not have been political like the El Paso guys were.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!