1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-tulsi-gabbard

What's even more hilarious, is that this thing was debunked before the conspiracy theory was even floated after the debate. Libs are the most gullible people in the world. This article is from FEBRUARY. https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/...ocratic-party/

February 3 2019, 8:49 a.m.
    NBC NEWS PUBLISHED a predictably viral story Friday, claiming that “experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.”

But the whole story was a sham: The only “expert” cited by NBC in support of its key claim was the firm New Knowledge, which just got caught by the New York Times fabricating Russian troll accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party in the Alabama Senate race to manufacture false accusations that the Kremlin was interfering in that election.
    Every life matters

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

dukkha (08-03-2019), PostmodernProphet (08-05-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    What's even more hilarious, is that this thing was debunked before the conspiracy theory was even floated after the debate. Libs are the most gullible people in the world. This article is from FEBRUARY. https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/...ocratic-party/

February 3 2019, 8:49 a.m.
    NBC NEWS PUBLISHED a predictably viral story Friday, claiming that “experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.”

But the whole story was a sham: The only “expert” cited by NBC in support of its key claim was the firm New Knowledge, which just got caught by the New York Times fabricating Russian troll accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party in the Alabama Senate race to manufacture false accusations that the Kremlin was interfering in that election.
    thanks for that research. Harris and Hillary =blaming da Russians for their screw ups

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

countryboy (08-03-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The truth is considered hatred by those that hate the truth.

You can't handle the truth, therefore, you consider it hate.
    Oh, my bad, were you still in this thread?? I thought you left...

No offense intended, it was just a heads up, aahhh, I'm sure your parents liked you @ some point, maybe even some fam members..

Could be worse, they could all be out to get you, well more than probably already are..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Sanders View Post
    CFM is such a chickenshit,he now has to have Trumps personal cum swallower,do his talking for him?
    earl is doing his volunteer work, wants cred for helping the mental invalid when he is really trying, real hard to just get someone to like him.

Po' earl..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-tulsi-gabbard

Notice how it says that it was met with ridicule from Progressives.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump against Gabbard? She has real military experience. Trump was a draft dodger. She would stomp him in the swimsuit competition. Just picturing that should make your head explode. Trump was elected by Russia. The Manchurian candidate won a very narrow election and the Russian committed millions to help Daffy. Trump owes Putin his presidency and Republican oligarchs his financial life.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Oh, my bad, were you still in this thread?? I thought you left...

No offense intended, it was just a heads up, aahhh, I'm sure your parents liked you @ some point, maybe even some fam members..

Could be worse, they could all be out to get you, well more than probably already are..
    So sad that someone like you that has no friends is jealous of someone like me with so many.

Why would you want me to hated because you are?

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    earl is doing his volunteer work, wants cred for helping the mental invalid when he is really trying, real hard to just get someone to like him.

Po' earl..
    Seems the reason you're conversing with Sox is because you can't find any blacks that will be your friends. That's sad but the truth hurts.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,185 Times in 33,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump against Gabbard? She has real military experience. Trump was a draft dodger. She would stomp him in the swimsuit competition. Just picturing that should make your head explode. Trump was elected by Russia. The Manchurian candidate won a very narrow election and the Russian committed millions to help Daffy. Trump owes Putin his presidency and Republican oligarchs his financial life.
    I like her pacifism. She comes at war and peace from a veterans eye view. I think there’s a smear campaign afoot. I think that she was the most searched topic on Google after the debates had someone nervous. She is a beautiful woman.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I like her pacifism. She comes at war and peace from a veterans eye view. I think there’s a smear campaign afoot. I think that she was the most searched topic on Google after the debates had someone nervous. She is a beautiful woman.
    People were searching to see who the fuck she is.

Outer beauty is a matter of opinion. If you think she is, OK. Once you get under her skin, based on her left wing views, she ugly to the bone. The stench is like that of a dead body that hasn't been found for days.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I heard about the Assad thing long ago but paid little attention to it. I see no big deal. She is not taking orders from Assad or Putin, like someone else is.

14. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

countryboy (08-04-2019)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So sad that anyone could be jealous of someone like me.
    Will this be your strawman theme for the day??

Yes, anyone that would be jealous of you surely would be a sad person......

Not likely anyone that pathetic lives, but one never knows, do one....

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Seems the reason you're conversing with Sox is because you can't find any blacks that will be your friends. That's sad but the truth hurts.
    Do you know what color Sox is?? Why would it matter, even you probably have some black socks......

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Notice how it says that it was met with ridicule from Progressives.
    And yet, it was floated by "progressives". You people are confused AF.
    Every life matters

18. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Sailor (08-03-2019)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Nobody is going to agree with any single candidate on every single issue.

I would happily vote for Senator Harris. She's a smart and capable broad, and it's embarrassing to have gotten this deep into our existence without our having had one in the Oval Office.

The two seriously contending candidates that I do like more, Liz and Bernie, would cost us a senate seat because their replacements would be chosen by Republican governors.