Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Happy Anniversary To El Rushbo

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 139 Times in 114 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 46 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Happy Anniversary To El Rushbo


    I was 54 years old when El Rushbo burst upon the scene:




    I heard about a guy on the radio in Sacramento, but it was not until I tuned into his TV show that hooked me. He was the only voice that was saying things about liberals that I knew to be true throughout my adult life.

    Limbaugh had a syndicated half-hour television show from 1992 through 1996, produced by Roger Ailes. The show discussed many of the topics on his radio show, and was taped in front of an audience. Rush Limbaugh says he loves doing his radio show, but not a TV show.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_L...elevision_show

    The Rush Limbaugh Show was on so early in the A.M. I had to record it. My wife and I would then watch a week’s episodes on Saturday or Sunday. My wife is not a political lady, but she did get a kick out of Rush.

    Democrats would still be portrayed as sane, loyal Americans if it was not for Rush and those few that came after him.

    Finally, the Democrat Party is home to every brain dead wack job in this country. It is also one of two major political party’s regardless of their candidates in election after election.

    Bottom line: Democrats have no choice but to become crazier than they always were. Wackier is the only place they can go.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    9,669
    Thanks
    23,634
    Thanked 4,342 Times in 2,908 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 625 Times in 584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Ah yes the old oxy addict, is he still around?

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,661
    Thanks
    10,778
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 3,475 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 697 Times in 659 Posts

    Default

    How much money has he given to Tunnels to Towers with the sale of the Betsy Ross Flag t-shirts? Millions? Thanks, Rush...I've never listened to you, but Happy Anniversary...if guno doesn't like you, you must be doing something right

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    anonymoose (08-02-2019), Flanders (08-02-2019)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    3,889
    Thanked 503 Times in 381 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 261 Times in 238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Happy Birthday Rush Limboob.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Ah yes the old oxy addict, is he still around?

    He's making your triggered head explode every time he tells you the truth, boy. I'm sorry, Jew boy.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,705
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,699 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 84 Times in 74 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I remember the first time I heard him on the radio I was getting my haircut at the barber in the late eighties. . I thought, " Who is this guy? He makes a lot of sense." I had no idea he was a political commentator.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Flanders (08-02-2019), TOP (08-02-2019)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    9,669
    Thanks
    23,634
    Thanked 4,342 Times in 2,908 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 625 Times in 584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He's making your triggered head explode every time he tells you the truth, boy. I'm sorry, Jew boy.
    lol @ you and your goy spawn
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    lol @ you and your goy spawn
    Why would you think anyone would take a left wing Jew boy like seriously?

    Do you know how copper piping is made?

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,465
    Thanks
    57,041
    Thanked 24,737 Times in 16,327 Posts
    Groans
    1,905
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,187 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

    I was 54 years old when El Rushbo burst upon the scene:




    I heard about a guy on the radio in Sacramento, but it was not until I tuned into his TV show that hooked me. He was the only voice that was saying things about liberals that I knew to be true throughout my adult life.

    Limbaugh had a syndicated half-hour television show from 1992 through 1996, produced by Roger Ailes. The show discussed many of the topics on his radio show, and was taped in front of an audience. Rush Limbaugh says he loves doing his radio show, but not a TV show.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_L...elevision_show

    The Rush Limbaugh Show was on so early in the A.M. I had to record it. My wife and I would then watch a week’s episodes on Saturday or Sunday. My wife is not a political lady, but she did get a kick out of Rush.

    Democrats would still be portrayed as sane, loyal Americans if it was not for Rush and those few that came after him.

    Finally, the Democrat Party is home to every brain dead wack job in this country. It is also one of two major political party’s regardless of their candidates in election after election.

    Bottom line: Democrats have no choice but to become crazier than they always were. Wackier is the only place they can go.
    Another guy who escaped jail time.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,147
    Thanks
    9,447
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 6,186 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 886 Times in 822 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He's making your triggered head explode every time he tells you the truth, boy. I'm sorry, Jew boy.
    ^^Still more virulent and relentless anti-Semitism by conservative posters, which goes completely unchallenged by the Republican contingent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Trump-loving, Rightwing posters on this message board are trafficking in overt and degenerate anti-Semitism
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...31#post2687231

    Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...84#post2684884
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...15#post2683915

    Jewish-Americans are among the most reliably liberal and Democratic voters in the United States
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...63#post2682763

    “Blame the God-damned Jews for the death of Jesus!” – as posted by a Trump supporter
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...48#post3174448

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^^Still more virulent and relentless anti-Semitism by conservative posters, which goes completely unchallenged by the Republican contingent.
    Nothing anti Semitic about it.

    I did notice how quickly you challenged guno's constant use of goyim, white trash, etc.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Flanders (08-03-2019)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,147
    Thanks
    9,447
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 6,186 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 886 Times in 822 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Nothing anti Semitic about it.

    I did notice how quickly you challenged guno's constant use of goyim, white trash, etc.
    I have you added now to my Hall of Anti-Semitic Shame.

    Conservative Anti-Semitism on JPP.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Trump-loving, Rightwing posters on this message board are trafficking in overt and degenerate anti-Semitism
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...31#post2687231

    Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...84#post2684884
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...15#post2683915

    Jewish-Americans are among the most reliably liberal and Democratic voters in the United States
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...63#post2682763

    “He's making your triggered head explode….I'm sorry, Jew boy.” – as stated by a Trump supporter to a Jewish poster
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...84#post3184584

    Blame the God-damned Jews for the death of Jesus!” – as stated by a Trump supporter
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...48#post3174448

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have you added now to my Hall of Anti-Semitic Shame.

    Conservative Anti-Semitism on JPP.Com
    Your Hall is as meaningful as a NAACP Image Award. It's not worth the paper it's written on.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Flanders (08-03-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Anniversary :D
    By Blissful Wizard in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 01:26 AM
  2. Happy Anniversary, 'Little Boy' And 'Fat Man'
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:23 PM
  3. Happy Anniversary
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 07:17 AM
  4. Happy Anniversary!
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:33 PM
  5. Happy 5th Anniversary
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •