Thread: The Mother Of All Coverups

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default The Mother Of All Coverups

Finally, everything the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Justice, and Democrats in Congress did was done to make certain that Hillary would never be indicted for anything. After more than two years Democrats are still going bananas trying to keep Hillary out of jail. It is the first time I ever saw Democrats so conspicuously engage in a coverup on top of a coverup. It matters not which Democrats Hillary’s coverup destroys in the process so long as she beats the rap.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Up-For-Hillary

There is a lot to coverup:

You may recall former FBI Director James Comey explaining to Congress that "no reasonable prosecutor" would have brought charges against Hillary Clinton. Under this immunity agreement, it's hardly surprising that Comey would have made such a self-serving statement.

What these various FOIA revelations have shown is that the fix was in for Hillary's "exoneration" from the start. It's also clear that there was a privileged standard of justice applied to Clinton and her aides that made prosecuting her extremely difficult.

The Fix Was in from the Start for Hillary's 'Exoneration,' Immunity Agreements with Aides Suggest
    By Rick Moran
    July 30, 2019

https://pjmedia.com/trending/shocker...of-wrongdoing/

This is what I meant by “. . . a coverup on top of a coverup.”

The FBI is going to court to fight the public release of a small number of documents the State Department sent to agents from Christopher Steele, the British intelligence operative and Hillary Clinton-paid political muckraker, during the 2016 election.

Normally, such Freedom of Information Act cases don’t merit public attention. This one does.

Bottom line: Christopher Wray sets a new standard —— NOT covering up for Hillary Clinton helps terrorists:

To hear the FBI tell it, the release of former Deputy Assistant Secretary Kathleen Kavalec’s documents is tantamount to giving up the keys to President Trump’s nuclear briefcase, aiding the enemy or assisting terrorists.

Chris Wray's FBI continues to cover for Team Comey's Russia shenanigans
    By John Solomon
    07/30/19 09:30 AM ED

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ia-shenanigans

I get the feeling the FBI would coverup for Benedict Arnold if he was working for Hillary Clinton.

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Buck Tucker (08-07-2019), Cancel 2020.2 (08-05-2019), MAGA MAN (08-05-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Unfortunately Killery will NEVER see any prison time because she's part of and protected by the Deep State.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Flanders (08-06-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

She put Nixon to shame.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Flanders (08-06-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am not a sandy hook conspiracy theorist, but someone posted a pic comparing David Hogg with Adam Lanza with the claim that they were the same dude. I wanted to see if I could debunk it.
    What do you think?

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Unfortunately Killery will NEVER see any prison time because she's part of and protected by the Deep State.
    Prison time for what? Hillary's out of politics and is probably never coming back, yet delusional fools let her live rent-free in their brains.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-06-2019)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-06-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,817 Times in 14,167 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    it's better that the demented cracka goyim fantasies of deep state post on message board instead of acting on their white terrorism impulses
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-06-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Finally, everything the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Justice, and Democrats in Congress did was done to make certain that Hillary would never be indicted for anything. After more than two years Democrats are still going bananas trying to keep Hillary out of jail. It is the first time I ever saw Democrats so conspicuously engage in a coverup on top of a coverup. It matters not which Democrats Hillary’s coverup destroys in the process so long as she beats the rap.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Up-For-Hillary

There is a lot to coverup:

You may recall former FBI Director James Comey explaining to Congress that "no reasonable prosecutor" would have brought charges against Hillary Clinton. Under this immunity agreement, it's hardly surprising that Comey would have made such a self-serving statement.

What these various FOIA revelations have shown is that the fix was in for Hillary's "exoneration" from the start. It's also clear that there was a privileged standard of justice applied to Clinton and her aides that made prosecuting her extremely difficult.

The Fix Was in from the Start for Hillary's 'Exoneration,' Immunity Agreements with Aides Suggest
    By Rick Moran
    July 30, 2019

https://pjmedia.com/trending/shocker...of-wrongdoing/

This is what I meant by “. . . a coverup on top of a coverup.”

The FBI is going to court to fight the public release of a small number of documents the State Department sent to agents from Christopher Steele, the British intelligence operative and Hillary Clinton-paid political muckraker, during the 2016 election.

Normally, such Freedom of Information Act cases don’t merit public attention. This one does.

Bottom line: Christopher Wray sets a new standard —— NOT covering up for Hillary Clinton helps terrorists:

To hear the FBI tell it, the release of former Deputy Assistant Secretary Kathleen Kavalec’s documents is tantamount to giving up the keys to President Trump’s nuclear briefcase, aiding the enemy or assisting terrorists.

Chris Wray's FBI continues to cover for Team Comey's Russia shenanigans
    By John Solomon
    07/30/19 09:30 AM ED

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ia-shenanigans

I get the feeling the FBI would coverup for Benedict Arnold if he was working for Hillary Clinton.

It's the biggest scandal in American History. The Russia Hoax was orchastrated by the Obama Justice Dept, FBI and the DNC to frame up our Great President for crimes he didn't commit. When the IG report comes out and the other investigations of the FISA Court applications some big shit muckity Muck's are going to jail.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Buck Tucker For This Post:

Flanders (08-07-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    it's better that the demented cracka goyim fantasies of deep state post on message board instead of acting on their white terrorism impulses
    See here's the thing guno I found this inside tape of the Mueller investigation I think you're the guy hanging up on the pillar!

I was sittin' flickin' chickens. And I'm looking through the pickins'. When suddenly these goys break down my walls. I didn't even know them. And they grab me by the scrotum. And they started playing ping-pong with my balls. Oy the agony. Oh the shame, To make your privates public for a game!
    I think that's Mueller in the red as the Grand Inquisitor!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buck Tucker For This Post:

Flanders (08-07-2019)