Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll vote for Trump if he stay's the course.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default I'll vote for Trump if he stay's the course.

In 2016 I considered voting for Trump or Clinton to be a disgrace to America’s system of constitutional leadership. I thought both candidates were the sorriest pair in America’s history. As a matter of fact I still consider the corrupted crooked elections in America a pure waste of time. The 2 party duopoly own the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate & every dime of special interest money in the electoral system, no others need apply. They even pass the cost of their private party primary elections on to the American taxpayers & most states won’t allow members of the other party or independents to vote in their particular private party primary elections even though they, (the taxpayer’s) are funding those partisan elections.

All I can say today is I’m still appalled by the partisan duopoly corrupted system, but I’m at least grateful that America’s brilliant Electoral College system saved the country from the felon Hillary Clinton & aside from Trump’s willingness to sign on to the BIG government outrageous wasteful obscene bloated deficit ridden budgets, I have to give him credit for the vast majority of his agenda, a roaring economy, protecting our borders despite the bleeping democrats and congress in general obstruction and incompetence, fighting for fair trade deals for America, shaming NATO’s European members into paying up their fair share & avoiding more stupid wars & working for peace.

I have especially become damned near fond of The Donald mostly because the bleeping Democrats hate him & their media propaganda machine is the most outrageous disgusting load of scum I’ve ever seen in my 83 years of watching the political landscape.

If The Donald stay’s the course I’ll even vote for him in 2020 If the God of all creation grants me the days to make that act.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Into the Night (08-20-2019), Truth Detector (08-01-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    In 2016 I considered voting for Trump or Clinton to be a disgrace to America’s system of constitutional leadership. I thought both candidates were the sorriest pair in America’s history. As a matter of fact I still consider the corrupted crooked elections in America a pure waste of time. The 2 party duopoly own the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate & every dime of special interest money in the electoral system, no others need apply. They even pass the cost of their private party primary elections on to the American taxpayers & most states won’t allow members of the other party or independents to vote in their particular private party primary elections even though they, (the taxpayer’s) are funding those partisan elections.

All I can say today is I’m still appalled by the partisan duopoly corrupted system, but I’m at least grateful that America’s brilliant Electoral College system saved the country from the felon Hillary Clinton & aside from Trump’s willingness to sign on to the BIG government outrageous wasteful obscene bloated deficit ridden budgets, I have to give him credit for the vast majority of his agenda, a roaring economy, protecting our borders despite the bleeping democrats and congress in general obstruction and incompetence, fighting for fair trade deals for America, shaming NATO’s European members into paying up their fair share & avoiding more stupid wars & working for peace.

I have especially become damned near fond of The Donald mostly because the bleeping Democrats hate him & their media propaganda machine is the most outrageous disgusting load of scum I’ve ever seen in my 83 years of watching the political landscape.

If The Donald stay’s the course I’ll even vote for him in 2020 If the God of all creation grants me the days to make that act.
    So you evidently were perfectly fine with the disgusting load of scum that the right-wing propaganda machine threw at Obama every day for 8 years. And some of it continues today. The major difference being that what's being thrown in Trump's direction is mostly based on facts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-31-2019), katzgar (07-31-2019), Muse (08-08-2019), Nomad (08-01-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can swallow Trump's cum load now
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Cinnabar (07-30-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019), Muse (08-08-2019), Nomad (08-01-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,495 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I haven't voted for a repub for pres. since '96 but will also vote for Trump in '20. I like that he spits in the face of political correctness because PC has gotten to be insane. Bush, McCain, even Bush Sr. sucked up to political correctness.
    He's completely unafraid to tell it like it is, damn the reaction or outcome. I never thought I'd see someone like that come along in my lifetime. What a welcome relief! And it's come not a day too early when everything is considered racist. When the left is calling for guaranteed income for "those unwilling to work", open borders, free health care for illegals, when the left engages in violent protests against free speech, when dim city govts. condone public pooping and homeless camps, free college for failures to launch (it's already free to those who qualify), reparations for blacks that have nothing to do with anyone that's been alive for generations.
    Nah, they forced me to make a choice and I've had no choice but to make the one I have.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Into the Night (08-20-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I haven't voted for a repub for pres. since '96 but will also vote for Trump in '20. I like that he spits in the face of political correctness because PC has gotten to be insane. Bush, McCain, even Bush Sr. sucked up to political correctness.
    He's completely unafraid to tell it like it is, damn the reaction or outcome. I never thought I'd see someone like that come along in my lifetime. What a welcome relief! And it's come not a day too early when everything is considered racist. When the left is calling for guaranteed income for "those unwilling to work", open borders, free health care for illegals, when the left engages in violent protests against free speech, when dim city govts. condone public pooping and homeless camps, free college for failures to launch (it's already free to those who qualify), reparations for blacks that have nothing to do with anyone that's been alive for generations.
    Nah, they forced me to make a choice and I've had no choice but to make the one I have.
    So, basically, you like Trump because he's a loudmouthed bully who lies constantly and has no self control.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019), Mason Melchizedek (07-31-2019), Nomad (08-01-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,495 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    So, basically, you like Trump because he's a loudmouthed bully who lies constantly and has no self control.
    He's the anti-dim. It's what's needed in this day and age. What scares me is what kind of dim comes after Trump.
    Jimmy Carter's not looking so bad any more these days.
    Dems had good people. Paul Tsongas, Martin O'Malley to name two. Repubs had solid moderates of good character. Gerald Ford and Romney come to mind. But as I've said before, the scalawag Clinton begat dumb Bush Jr who begat the white hating Obama who begat the non-PC blustering Trump. We reap what we sow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-01-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Let's hope Trump stay's the course?!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-31-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Wow, the moose's entire post sailed right over your head.

rjhenn =>

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

anonymoose (07-31-2019), Truth Detector (08-01-2019)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump could win a Nobel Peace Prize by resigning from office.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-31-2019), Mason Melchizedek (07-31-2019)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's the anti-dim. It's what's needed in this day and age. What scares me is what kind of dim comes after Trump.
    Jimmy Carter's not looking so bad any more these days.
    Dems had good people. Paul Tsongas, Martin O'Malley to name two. Repubs had solid moderates of good character. Gerald Ford and Romney come to mind. But as I've said before, the scalawag Clinton begat dumb Bush Jr who begat the white hating Obama who begat the non-PC blustering Trump. We reap what we sow.
    Yes, much of the support for Trump is rooted in the lies that the right told about Obama.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Wow, the moose's entire post sailed right [/Marquee]
    rjhenn =>
    Nope, I distilled it down to its essentials. Which you would realize if you thought at all.

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you evidently were perfectly fine with the disgusting load of scum that the right-wing propaganda machine threw at Obama every day for 8 years. And some of it continues today.
    I'm never fine with unfounded accusations as you surely know by now since you're the champion here of them.

I saw and sometimes still see unfounded accusations about Obama. I also call those spades, spades. Surely you'll find that a racist remark because that's all the left has to offer is unfounded accusations & racist insults!

I'll say this, as an independent, the hatred & unfounded propaganda that was directed at Obama for 8 years all put together still wouldn't even come close to the fucking lies hysterical hatred and propaganda directed at this President in less than 3 years! The leftist scumbag TV media sucked up to Obama daily while they slander Trump daily.

The major difference being that what's being thrown in Trump's direction is mostly based on facts.

How fucking cute is that? You prove your mental illness with another unfounded HATE TRUMP accusation! Why don't you try presenting some of your alleged fucking facts just once old pal of mine?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    You can swallow Trump's cum load now
    Making your mommy proud again, huh child?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Yeah, like Trump saying he was practically a first responder when he was signing a bill to help real first responders. The audience was silent when he said that. That is saying it like it is? Lying about everything and being a mental child is not anti-political correctness. It is lying and making everything about him.
    Who is for guaranteeing money for those refusing to work?
    I see why you are pro Trump. You buy right-wing lies.,

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-31-2019)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Yeah, like Trump saying he was practically a first responder when he was signing a bill to help real first responders. The audience was silent when he said that. That is saying it like it is? Lying about everything and being a mental child is not anti-political correctness. It is lying and making everything about him.
    Like Trump is the first narcissist politician, right? Pretty weak and hypocritical to make that silly argument.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Into the Night (08-20-2019), Truth Detector (08-01-2019)