Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'll vote for Trump if he stay's the course.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Your childish emotionalism is not mine, kid. I'm grown up and use my head. Try it - even yours will be better than talking out of your arse.
    Robo has reached maximum Trump Dumbcon level 5. He believes absolutely everything Trump and the Repugs say. You cannot communicate with him. He believes Infowars, Breitbart, and Fox are fair sources of news. He has even worse ones in his black book.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019), Iolo/Penderyn (08-12-2019)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Your childish emotionalism is not mine, kid. I'm grown up and use my head. Try it - even yours will be better than talking out of your arse.
    Liberals NEVER grow up ......

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Liberals NEVER grow up ......
    Any Liberals with any connection with my family died a generation before I was born, so I wouldn't know.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Robo has reached maximum Trump Dumbcon level 5. He believes absolutely everything Trump and the Repugs say. You cannot communicate with him. He believes Infowars, Breitbart, and Fox are fair sources of news. He has even worse ones in his black book.
    Leftist can't "communicate" with anybody sane. I know nothing of Infowars or Breitbart. Fox & C-Span are the only viable, fair & balanced cable information forums.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Leftist can't "communicate" with anybody sane. I know nothing of Infowars or Breitbart. Fox & C-Span are the only viable, fair & balanced cable information forums.
    Weird!

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Weird!
    Because?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Study out today shows that Fox Gnus is the biggest user of conspiracies from Utube. You don't think they are crazy conspiracies. You think they are fair and balanced news. You loved Pizzagate and think Hillary has Epstein killed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

evince (08-14-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019)

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because?
    Because for all I can gather from every sort of political source here, Fox is semi-Nazi bullshit with no connection with reality. Never heard of the other

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

evince (08-14-2019)

12. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Robo will vote for Daffy, if he stays the hate course, or if he doesn't. We are not fooled.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

evince (08-14-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019), Iolo/Penderyn (08-12-2019)

14. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norah View Post
    Even during the campaign simply being questioned by the media on his opinion or potential policies was portrayed by him as a biased attack and lies. He certainly didn’t do himself any favors from the beginning in my opinion. The media could also stand to be a little less “gotcha” and biased as well though. It’s not completely one way to me.
    he lies non stop

it has been proven and documented

the Media should be VERY hard on any politician who keeps lying to the American people

If you didnt watch fox you would be even better informed

Fox repeated the lies from Russia about hilary

THAT IS FACT

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

but you only watch the republican part huh

16. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

In 2016 I considered voting for Trump or Clinton to be a disgrace to America’s system of constitutional leadership. I thought both candidates were the sorriest pair in America’s history. As a matter of fact I still consider the corrupted crooked elections in America a pure waste of time. The 2 party duopoly own the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate & every dime of special interest money in the electoral system, no others need apply. They even pass the cost of their private party primary elections on to the American taxpayers & most states won’t allow members of the other party or independents to vote in their particular private party primary elections even though they, (the taxpayer’s) are funding those partisan elections.

All I can say today is I’m still appalled by the partisan duopoly corrupted system, but I’m at least grateful that America’s brilliant Electoral College system saved the country from the felon Hillary Clinton & aside from Trump’s willingness to sign on to the BIG government outrageous wasteful obscene bloated deficit ridden budgets, I have to give him credit for the vast majority of his agenda, a roaring economy, protecting our borders despite the bleeping democrats and congress in general obstruction and incompetence, fighting for fair trade deals for America, shaming NATO’s European members into paying up their fair share & avoiding more stupid wars & working for peace.

I have especially become damned near fond of The Donald mostly because the bleeping Democrats hate him & their media propaganda machine is the most outrageous disgusting load of scum I’ve ever seen in my 83 years of watching the political landscape.

If The Donald stay’s the course I’ll even vote for him in 2020 If the God of all creation grants me the days to make that act.
    What is the alternative at this point? THE GREEN NEW DEAL? Or...….simply avoiding the polls altogether? We are approaching the eye of the storm....have hope, stay the course. There are powers that are attempting to get the same results they did in 2008, but....the patriots have it under control. What you are witnessing now is nothing but knee jerk reactions from the money changers. Trump has the keys to the kingdom.....The tariffs that control the market fluctuations. Just the mention of Trump not enacting a tariff at this time made the market jump 300 points. When he's ready....after at least one more interest rate adjustment....Trump will have total control via simply rescinding a tariff here, a tariff there. One more year...and its game over for the deep state and the treasonous criminals.

That's the thing with leftists...….they call themselves progressive, but...they always repeat the same tactics over and over. What worked in 2008 with a central bank and federal reserve market adjustment to get the Black Marxist into power, will not work this time around. Trump has his own players deeply engrained into the system. Look for another interest rate adjustment from the Fed, when you see this, its all over for the deep state players. The fact that China is right now THROWING a tantrum is an indication that the plan is working. China will have to deal with China's own problems. Trump just gave them bait so they can pretend to SAVE FACE....new trade deal talks.

Its funny as hell....the mocking bird fascist press declares, "Trump folds...." When the bait has been taken and the reel is singing like a bird. They know shit from apple butter. But what can one expect from the Fredos of the left? The left has repeated all their dirty tricks....in just this month alone. But each has been a failure. Why? The patriots are prepared for their tactics this time around. The closer to the election you get....the more they will panic. Simply look at the latest threat...when the courts can no longer be used to promote their agenda. They actually made a threat to disband and refresh SCOTUS. Not Shit. Its panic time on the left. Look for more mass shootings, more fear mongering about an economic collapse....anything to direct the media and charge Trump with anything they can throw at him. Its useless. They are trapped. The chess pieces are in place.....soon the black bitch queen will fall....then the KING will have no move to make. CHECKMATE! Does anyone really think that Epstein actually offed himself? You know who actually was most surprised about Epstein's suicide? E P S T E I N

They "took" the bait....Epstein was nothing but "Chum"(as the patriots are already in possession of Epstein's little blackmail network)......the criminals trapped themselves via attempting to "Castle" their King and Queen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castling

Come on! The most secure city prison on the east coast.....just happened to open up this perfect opportunity to get rid of the prime dirt holder against the DEEP STATE. It was a trap.....and they not only took the bait....they swallowed the HOOK, a hook secured with a 1000lb. tensile strength leader.

The Autopsy has already revealed that Epstein died from a broken bone in his neck called the "hyoid".....most commonly caused via STRANGULATION. It just happened to be a quinky dink that Epstein has as a cell... mate a huge FORMER police officer sentenced to death for murder and drug dealing. It was just a quinky dink that Epstein was taken off a supposed suicide watch at a bequest of his lawyers. Its just a quinky dink that Epstein's bed sheets was replaced from the paper based product to full cotton.....its just a quinky dink that the camera's went fubar at precisely the correct time while Epstein was left unguarded, supposedly without a cellmate...….Yeah.

The Headline from the times should read. Anyone with dirt on a Clinton has an 800% greater risk of suicide than the average American Citizen. SEE: Hillary'ed in the urban dictionary.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-15-2019 at 05:57 AM.

17. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    he lies non stop

it has been proven and documented

the Media should be VERY hard on any politician who keeps lying to the American people

If you didnt watch fox you would be even better informed

Fox repeated the lies from Russia about hilary

THAT IS FACT
    To be fair pretty much all of the presidential candidates and career politicians lie non stop unfortunately. If the media was “very hard” on politicians that lie then there would be constant media attention calling out not only Trump but nearly all of the Democratic candidates. Whether they are flat out lying or, and very common, changing the context to fit a narrative. It’s unfortunate all around.

18. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To be fair pretty much all of the presidential candidates and career politicians lie non stop unfortunately. If the media was “very hard” on politicians that lie then there would be constant media attention calling out not only Trump but nearly all of the Democratic candidates. Whether they are flat out lying or, and very common, changing the context to fit a narrative. It’s unfortunate all around.
    I have no great love for the damned cowardly lying ass Republicans either. I hate all political,parties, but I do admit that I lean more right & i hate the left. In my opinion the left/Democrats, are the crookedest , dirty scheming underhanded lying bastards in the political arena. Watching CNN & MSNBC actually makes me sick, they're scumbag lying bastards.

In my opinion, Trump is an exaggerator more than a flat out liar. As a matter of fact, I think he lies less than most politicians & exaggerates more than most. Trump is a super narcissist, but so are most politicians. I see narcissism as not necessarily a bad thing. Narcissism is in many cases "self confidence." Trump sees himself as a leader & "THE" leader that knows what's wrong with the country & how to fix it. Aside from the money he's pouring into an already bloated and corrupt Military Industrial Complex & his accepting the deficit ridden budgets coming out of the corrupt and idiot riddled Congress, I think Trump is exactly on track with the border, the economy, trade, & his military non-interventionism "peace making" policy.

To boot, there is NO Democrat candidate worth a single vote from anybody, in my opinion.

19. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NO THEY DO NOT

you are LYING

it has been PROVEN TRUMP LIES

you have to PROVE EVERY ONE LIES to be able to claim it

why do you do this ?

you also claimed The democratic party cheats in elections WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF when I first met you

THERE IS MASSIVE COURT PROOF the republican party cheats in elections

there is not a like court record for the Democratic party

GO GET YOUR PROOF all the Democratic party candidates are LYING

IT has been PROVEN Trump lies non stop

DOCUMENTED

no other politician has

YOU just knee jerk lying about that makes YOU evil