Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'll vote for Trump if he stay's the course.

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I'm never fine with unfounded accusations as you surely know by now since you're the champion here of them.

I saw and sometimes still see unfounded accusations about Obama. I also call those spades, spades. Surely you'll find that a racist remark because that's all the left has to offer is unfounded accusations & racist insults!

I'll say this, as an independent, the hatred & unfounded propaganda that was directed at Obama for 8 years all put together still wouldn't even come close to the fucking lies hysterical hatred and propaganda directed at this President in less than 3 years! The leftist scumbag TV media sucked up to Obama daily while they slander Trump daily.

How fucking cute is that? You prove your mental illness with another unfounded HATE TRUMP accusation! Why don't you try presenting some of your alleged fucking facts just once old pal of mine?
    The media didn't "suck up"" to Obama. It's just that Obama didn't call them fake phony liars like trump does almost daily.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (08-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-08-2019), Norah (08-08-2019)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    The media didn't "suck up"" to Obama. It's just that Obama didn't call them fake phony liars like trump does almost daily.
    You would think that was pretty obvious.........

He was attacking them from the jump, & he was correct about one thing, he got lots of free coverage from them 24/7 & they inadvertently helped him get elected.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You would think that was pretty obvious.........

He was attacking them from the jump, & he was correct about one thing, he got lots of free coverage from them 24/7 & they inadvertently helped him get elected.
    I don't like when people say " I'm voting for trump because among other things he's not politically-correct blah blah..." With trump "not politically-correct" translates to rude and obnoxious. Common courtesy and decency don't deserve the bad rap they get.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The nation was in mourning after the double shootings. Throughout our history, presidents have delivered solemn and serious messages to try and heal the people. Some are historic and are earmarks of a presidency. Like FDR's "day that will live in infamy." Even Bush gained a bunch of approvement points after his 911 speech.
    Trump read a poorly written teleprompter speech badly and even fucked it up. He spoke in a monotone because it was his first read of it and he is a very weak reader. It sure as hell showed how much he cared.
    I guess we may as well not expect much from Trump. He is a selfish person who is annoyed that a shooting of mostly brown people cost him a golf game. he showed how much empathy he has. zero.

6. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-08-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2019)

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

You could vote third party.
    That’s true but it would depend on who that person could be of course. If they are serious and on the ballot and have a better focus on the constitution, work ethic, freedom, and other issues than the other candidates then I’d potentially vote for them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Norah For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-09-2019)

10. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Even during the campaign simply being questioned by the media on his opinion or potential policies was portrayed by him as a biased attack and lies. He certainly didn’t do himself any favors from the beginning in my opinion. The media could also stand to be a little less “gotcha” and biased as well though. It’s not completely one way to me.

11. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fat, brainless racist bullies are seldom 'politically correct' - except, of course, under Hitler. To be to the right of the capitalist press is quite a feat!

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Leftist media began slandering Donald Trump before he became the Republican candidate for the Presidency, unlike the fawning over Obama they did even before he became the Democrat candidate. Obama just sent out his undercover cops to investigate and look for dirt on the media people that gave him negative press! Trump is "transparent" he hides nothing, Obama was a sneaking back stabber!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Norah View Post
    Even during the campaign simply being questioned by the media on his opinion or potential policies was portrayed by him as a biased attack and lies. He certainly didn’t do himself any favors from the beginning in my opinion. The media could also stand to be a little less “gotcha” and biased as well though. It’s not completely one way to me.
    Everything Trump has said about the leftist media is spot on! The CNN & MSNBC scumbags deserve twice as much as he's giving them! He's way too kind to those rabid leftist skunks!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The nation was in mourning after the double shootings. Throughout our history, presidents have delivered solemn and serious messages to try and heal the people. Some are historic and are earmarks of a presidency. Like FDR's "day that will live in infamy." Even Bush gained a bunch of approvement points after his 911 speech.
    Trump read a poorly written teleprompter speech badly and even fucked it up. He spoke in a monotone because it was his first read of it and he is a very weak reader. It sure as hell showed how much he cared.
    I guess we may as well not expect much from Trump. He is a selfish person who is annoyed that a shooting of mostly brown people cost him a golf game. he showed how much empathy he has. zero.
    I'll put you down as a "MAYBE" Trump 2020!

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't like when people say " I'm voting for trump because among other things he's not politically-correct blah blah..." With trump "not politically-correct" translates to rude and obnoxious. Common courtesy and decency don't deserve the bad rap they get.
    What the fuck do you know about common courtesy & decency? You've never found a decent or courteous word to say about this President!

16. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You would still vote for Trump if he personally rolled you over and Butt Fucked you!
    You should kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Fat, brainless racist bullies are seldom 'politically correct' - except, of course, under Hitler. To be to the right of the capitalist press is quite a feat!
    Did your mommy teach you all of that hatred, or were you just born evil?

18. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Amazing how you won't even deny what I said!
    More amazing that you would expect someone to answer such a dumb, moronic statement. You were born without a brain weren't you? It's people like you that make me reconsider my position on abortion. In your case, it would have been a blessing.

You should kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Robo never has actual arguments, as he continues to demonstrate.
    I R O N Y!!!