Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: I'll vote for Trump if he stay's the course.

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Colossians 3:23 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for human masters,

working to lie for politicians?

not part of the plan jesus intended

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Colossians 3:23 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for human masters,

working to lie for politicians?

not part of the plan jesus intended
    Imagine that.....a person that has no problem whatsoever in murdering innocent children in the womb is attempting to lecture others by "cherry picking" a line of scripture away from the context of its entire subject matter.

Why just read a "single line" and then attempt to apply that line to a mold that suits your agenda? The answer is simple....that's what propagandists engage, deceit and duplicity.

I could also pick a single line from this same Chapter found in the Book of Colossians and apply it in an attempt to directly insult all leftist feminists....but, that would be taking it away from the contextual integrity of the entire Chapter and its simple message....."Whatever you do, do all with the Lord's authority". Meaning what? Meaning do not apply double standards, one for yourself another standard for others. Whatever you do, follow the guidelines established via the Holy Spirit who inspired the scriptures as a comfort to all men who would follow the Christ and His teachings...a guide.

That cherry picked line that I am sure would RASIE YOUR HACKLERS? "WIVES SUBMIT YOURSELVES UNTO YOUR HUSBANDS, AS IT IS FIT IN THE LORD." -- Col. 3:18

But you are quick to use the Scriptures as a WEAPON? Does that very application even appear to come close to the supposed advise you offered with a single line....Col. 3:23? Do you actually consult the scriptures before you attempt to use them as a weapon? Do you apply all of them as directed, "Whatever you do, do it heartily, AS IF TO THE LORD (meaning you want the Lord to stand behind the use of these scriptures)….AND NOT UNTO MEN."

So…..of course you are directing this passage of scripture to God and not to men....correct? You are not a hypocrite attempting to blame others (while having a 2x4 in your own eye....your endorsement of killing children in the womb)...for having a splinter in their eye.

What this entire Chapter and Book (Colossians) represents is the daily struggle of all Christians in attempting to live up to the same standards they establish for others....DO EVERYTHING AS IF YOU WERE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE LORD AND NOT MEN.....for you are His representative and a living example.

Just a little reading for your consideration. "Do not judge less you judge righteously...." JUDGING OTHERS. "For with the judgment you pronounce....you (yourself) shall be judged...and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." -- Matt. 7:2 Basically the Christ is telling us we should not judge others with a measure of judgment we would not want for ourselves.

You should read Matt. 7:3-5 John 7:24 John 12: 47-48 1 Peter 4:11 All relating exactly to the passage you presented. If you are going to consider the scriptures....consider all the text on the subject you are attempting to TEACH.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-15-2019 at 09:05 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Norah (08-15-2019)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    NO THEY DO NOT

you are LYING

it has been PROVEN TRUMP LIES

you have to PROVE EVERY ONE LIES to be able to claim it

why do you do this ?

you also claimed The democratic party cheats in elections WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF when I first met you

THERE IS MASSIVE COURT PROOF the republican party cheats in elections

there is not a like court record for the Democratic party

GO GET YOUR PROOF all the Democratic party candidates are LYING

IT has been PROVEN Trump lies non stop

DOCUMENTED

no other politician has

YOU just knee jerk lying about that makes YOU evil
    You should know by now that I’m willing to have civil discussion with you and anybody else here, however, I’m not going to respond to this kind of over the top attack on me.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norah View Post
    You should know by now that I’m willing to have civil discussion with you and anybody else here, however, I’m not going to respond to this kind of over the top attack on me.
    Evince has lost her mind .....

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    In 2016 I considered voting for Trump or Clinton to be a disgrace to America’s system of constitutional leadership. I thought both candidates were the sorriest pair in America’s history. As a matter of fact I still consider the corrupted crooked elections in America a pure waste of time. The 2 party duopoly own the ballot access system, the national media, the national debate & every dime of special interest money in the electoral system, no others need apply. They even pass the cost of their private party primary elections on to the American taxpayers & most states won’t allow members of the other party or independents to vote in their particular private party primary elections even though they, (the taxpayer’s) are funding those partisan elections.

All I can say today is I’m still appalled by the partisan duopoly corrupted system, but I’m at least grateful that America’s brilliant Electoral College system saved the country from the felon Hillary Clinton & aside from Trump’s willingness to sign on to the BIG government outrageous wasteful obscene bloated deficit ridden budgets, I have to give him credit for the vast majority of his agenda, a roaring economy, protecting our borders despite the bleeping democrats and congress in general obstruction and incompetence, fighting for fair trade deals for America, shaming NATO’s European members into paying up their fair share & avoiding more stupid wars & working for peace.

I have especially become damned near fond of The Donald mostly because the bleeping Democrats hate him & their media propaganda machine is the most outrageous disgusting load of scum I’ve ever seen in my 83 years of watching the political landscape.

If The Donald stay’s the course I’ll even vote for him in 2020 If the God of all creation grants me the days to make that act.
    You have to vote for Trump. Just look at the pigs and vermin on the Dem side.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Was your mirror broken?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019), Phantasmal (08-18-2019)

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Trump is the biggest pig and vermin on either side. And his cultists love him for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-20-2019)

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,925 Times in 11,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    So you evidently were perfectly fine with the disgusting load of scum that the right-wing propaganda machine threw at Obama every day for 8 years. And some of it continues today. The major difference being that what's being thrown in Trump's direction is mostly based on facts.

Learn what the word 'fact' means. Redefinition fallacy (lie <-> fact).

12. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, basically, you like Trump because he's a loudmouthed bully who lies constantly and has no self control.

Inversion fallacy. Political correctness IS the lie.

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, much of the support for Trump is rooted in the lies that the right told about Obama.

Such as?

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Yeah, like Trump saying he was practically a first responder when he was signing a bill to help real first responders. The audience was silent when he said that. That is saying it like it is? Lying about everything and being a mental child is not anti-political correctness. It is lying and making everything about him.
    Who is for guaranteeing money for those refusing to work?
    I see why you are pro Trump. You buy right-wing lies.,
    ...so you don't want to help first responders??

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Robo will vote for Daffy, if he stays the hate course, or if he doesn't. We are not fooled.
    Robo is a half dead geezer hoping for the 1950's to come back
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם