Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Impeach Hillary Clinton

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,702
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    No. I thought she won with 3 mil more votes. Impeach.
    Well we have a system that is rigged for Republicans, so she still lost.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 125 Times in 101 Posts
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 43 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Don Surber
    Epstein dies of Arkancide
    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/...arkancide.html



    Mueller better watch his ass:

    arkancide

    Arkancide is the favored method of getting rid political enemies in the state of Arkansas. When the medical examiners explain away two bodies filled with bullets as a case of suicide, it's obvious they caught a case of arkancide.

    Vince Foster was found dead in Fort Marcy Park, clearly it was a case of arkancide.

    Hillary Clinton threatened Barack Obama with arkancide last Friday.

    #clinton#whacks#anyoine who#threatens#his power
    by England phi beta gamma May 26, 2008

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=arkancide

    AG Barr’s days are numbered if he digs into the Steele Dossier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Had Hillary Clinton & Company ever had the slightest inkling she would lose the election there would have been no Steele Dossier.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,603
    Thanks
    4,022
    Thanked 19,277 Times in 15,863 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,077 Times in 1,974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Are you aware that Hillary isn't president?
    half the lib'ruls here think she really is........

  4. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

    Gonzomin (08-13-2019)

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,702
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    half the lib'ruls here think she really is........
    Oh, this thread was started by a Liberal?

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,603
    Thanks
    4,022
    Thanked 19,277 Times in 15,863 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,077 Times in 1,974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Oh, this thread was started by a Liberal?
    I have no idea......I've had him on ignore since he first arrived......

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,145
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    479
    Groaned 376 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To StonebyStone: Are you aware federal officials can be impeached after they leave office?
    Impeachment is a process by which a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL can be removed from their office. You are as usual wrong. What is wrong with you?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

    guno (08-12-2019)

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    9,473
    Thanks
    23,223
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,838 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 592 Times in 553 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post


    It matters not that Donald Trump won the election. The detestable things Democrats did to Candidate-President Trump stand as one the most successful, best coordinated, conspiracies in this country’s history. Civil servants, the FBI, the CIA, President Obama, the Department of Justice all took part in the conspiracy. Their government positions makes it a conspiracy rather than the usual political dirty tricks.

    NOTE: There were no foreign enemies mixed up in Richard Nixon’s dirty tricks; yet he was driven out of office. The Chicago sewer was deeply involved in a conspiracy that included a foreign enemy, RUSSIA, yet not one television mouth ever hinted that Obama should be impeached, nor is anyone saying he should be impeached now that the facts are coming out. Democrat scum throughout federal bureaucracies were knowingly in bed with Russia, yet not one of them will be charged with the crime of treason let alone see the inside of a jail.

    The conspiracy did not began with the Steele Dossier. The Conspiracy actually began with a DNC strategy decision —— increase Democrat voter turnout in 2016 no matter what it takes. The Steele Dossier was the result of the strategy. The master plan was Hillary Clinton’s victory in 2016. MI6 agent Christopher Steele and Russian intelligence agents created a loony tunes narrative in preparation for Hillary Clinton’s coronation.




    Had Hillary Clinton & Company ever had the slightest inkling she would lose the election there would have been no Steele Dossier.

    Democrats caught a break when dumbass establishment Republicans handed Nancy Pelosi the speaker’s gavel —— and House committees. Put it in perspective by imagining the southern border the last two years without Nadler and Schiff chairing committees. Hell, think about the southern border without Speaker Pelosi blocking every attempt to secure the border.

    Putin Prefers Trump
    was a short story Democrats published on television. Democrats never gave a satisfactory explanation as to why Putin preferred Trump because the truth is:

    Putin preferred Hillary over Trump hands down. Even today, Putin is doing his best to salvage Hillary’s reputation. If you doubt it compare everything Hillary did for Russia to Trump’s non-crimes —— then ask yourself who would you prefer if you were Putin?

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...09#post2759409

    After Hillary blew the election Democrats added “BLACKMAIL” to Putin’s list of reasons why he preferred Trump:

    Democrats implying that Putin was blackmailing President Trump comes straight out of Saul Alinsky’s play book. Accuse opponents of your crimes. The play works for Democrats every time. Had Hillary Clinton won the election nothing would have been said about Putin and Clinton.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post2830393

    Democrats dared not offer lies claiming Putin had the goods on CANDIDATE Trump. Democrats dared not simply because the real truth had been public knowledge for a long time:



    If Putin had blackmail material on anybody he had a warehouse full of stuff on the Clintons and the Steel Dossier, and the Uranium One deal:


    Hillary Clinton and the 2010 Uranium One deal with Russia are back in the news.

    Senator Chuck Grassley (R- Iowa) wants the information obtained from a raid on the home of a former FBI contractor who provided watchdog documents related to former Secretary of State and the sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to a Russian firm.

    Dec 13, 2018, 06:00am
    Russian Uranium One Deal And Hillary Clinton In The News Again
    James Conca

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/#23faff7e526d




    Democrats have three reasons for spending all of their time working to impeach President Trump.

    1. Democrats cannot campaign on any of the Socialist policies they advocate.

    2. Television mouths will smoother talk about Hillary by dominating the airwaves with impeachment chatter.

    3. There is a lot of mileage left in the phony charges against Trump. In short: Never let a good lie go to waste.

    In addition to everything else, tagging President Trump with treason will even the score for Alger Hiss:


    NOTE: FDR’s fair-haired boy, Alger Hiss, presided as acting secretary-general at the U.N. Conference in San Francisco in 1945. That should tell everyone everything they need to know about Democrats and the U.N.

    Instead of Democrats openly defending Hiss in their first attempt to whitewash his crime the Party of Liars called President Eisenhower a liar over the U-2 Spy Plane Affair. (Ike did not lie to the American people. He lied to the Russians to protect this country. Democrats lie to betray the country)

    Bottom line: Judge Sullivan implying that President Trump committed treason for Russia via Michael Flynn is far more effective than simply calling Trump a liar.

    Alger Hiss will remain the Democrat Party’s worst nightmare until another big name Democrat goes to jail. That is why media mouths will never say treason and Hillary Clinton in the same sentence; hence, an all-out effort to lay treason on President Trump without bringing a formal charge. A talking point would suffice if it does not backfire. Too late. It backfired. The stupidity of today’s Democrat Party brain trust is beyond comprehension. Five minutes of research will uncover the Democrat Party’s love affair with the Soviet Union throughout the Cold War and well into Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state —— think Russia and uranium.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...43#post2778843
    Finally, there is not a chance Democrats can impeach President Trump. On the other hand, there is enough evidence to impeach Hillary Clinton. Obviously, a guilty verdict cannot remove her from a non-existent office, but it can send her to jail. If not jail time she can lose her secret service bodyguards, her pension, and everything else she gets from the federal government. A guilty verdict could even make her return the money she got from her crimes.
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,145
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    479
    Groaned 376 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    half the lib'ruls here think she really is........
    There is nothing too stupid for you to post.

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,626
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,757 Times in 4,283 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 826 Times in 777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post


    It matters not that Donald Trump won the election. The detestable things Democrats did to Candidate-President Trump stand as one the most successful, best coordinated, conspiracies in this country’s history. Civil servants, the FBI, the CIA, President Obama, the Department of Justice all took part in the conspiracy. Their government positions makes it a conspiracy rather than the usual political dirty tricks.

    NOTE: There were no foreign enemies mixed up in Richard Nixon’s dirty tricks; yet he was driven out of office. The Chicago sewer was deeply involved in a conspiracy that included a foreign enemy, RUSSIA, yet not one television mouth ever hinted that Obama should be impeached, nor is anyone saying he should be impeached now that the facts are coming out. Democrat scum throughout federal bureaucracies were knowingly in bed with Russia, yet not one of them will be charged with the crime of treason let alone see the inside of a jail.

    The conspiracy did not began with the Steele Dossier. The Conspiracy actually began with a DNC strategy decision —— increase Democrat voter turnout in 2016 no matter what it takes. The Steele Dossier was the result of the strategy. The master plan was Hillary Clinton’s victory in 2016. MI6 agent Christopher Steele and Russian intelligence agents created a loony tunes narrative in preparation for Hillary Clinton’s coronation.




    Had Hillary Clinton & Company ever had the slightest inkling she would lose the election there would have been no Steele Dossier.

    Democrats caught a break when dumbass establishment Republicans handed Nancy Pelosi the speaker’s gavel —— and House committees. Put it in perspective by imagining the southern border the last two years without Nadler and Schiff chairing committees. Hell, think about the southern border without Speaker Pelosi blocking every attempt to secure the border.

    Putin Prefers Trump
    was a short story Democrats published on television. Democrats never gave a satisfactory explanation as to why Putin preferred Trump because the truth is:

    Putin preferred Hillary over Trump hands down. Even today, Putin is doing his best to salvage Hillary’s reputation. If you doubt it compare everything Hillary did for Russia to Trump’s non-crimes —— then ask yourself who would you prefer if you were Putin?

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...09#post2759409

    After Hillary blew the election Democrats added “BLACKMAIL” to Putin’s list of reasons why he preferred Trump:

    Democrats implying that Putin was blackmailing President Trump comes straight out of Saul Alinsky’s play book. Accuse opponents of your crimes. The play works for Democrats every time. Had Hillary Clinton won the election nothing would have been said about Putin and Clinton.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post2830393

    Democrats dared not offer lies claiming Putin had the goods on CANDIDATE Trump. Democrats dared not simply because the real truth had been public knowledge for a long time:



    If Putin had blackmail material on anybody he had a warehouse full of stuff on the Clintons and the Steel Dossier, and the Uranium One deal:


    Hillary Clinton and the 2010 Uranium One deal with Russia are back in the news.

    Senator Chuck Grassley (R- Iowa) wants the information obtained from a raid on the home of a former FBI contractor who provided watchdog documents related to former Secretary of State and the sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to a Russian firm.

    Dec 13, 2018, 06:00am
    Russian Uranium One Deal And Hillary Clinton In The News Again
    James Conca

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/#23faff7e526d




    Democrats have three reasons for spending all of their time working to impeach President Trump.

    1. Democrats cannot campaign on any of the Socialist policies they advocate.

    2. Television mouths will smoother talk about Hillary by dominating the airwaves with impeachment chatter.

    3. There is a lot of mileage left in the phony charges against Trump. In short: Never let a good lie go to waste.

    In addition to everything else, tagging President Trump with treason will even the score for Alger Hiss:


    NOTE: FDR’s fair-haired boy, Alger Hiss, presided as acting secretary-general at the U.N. Conference in San Francisco in 1945. That should tell everyone everything they need to know about Democrats and the U.N.

    Instead of Democrats openly defending Hiss in their first attempt to whitewash his crime the Party of Liars called President Eisenhower a liar over the U-2 Spy Plane Affair. (Ike did not lie to the American people. He lied to the Russians to protect this country. Democrats lie to betray the country)

    Bottom line: Judge Sullivan implying that President Trump committed treason for Russia via Michael Flynn is far more effective than simply calling Trump a liar.

    Alger Hiss will remain the Democrat Party’s worst nightmare until another big name Democrat goes to jail. That is why media mouths will never say treason and Hillary Clinton in the same sentence; hence, an all-out effort to lay treason on President Trump without bringing a formal charge. A talking point would suffice if it does not backfire. Too late. It backfired. The stupidity of today’s Democrat Party brain trust is beyond comprehension. Five minutes of research will uncover the Democrat Party’s love affair with the Soviet Union throughout the Cold War and well into Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state —— think Russia and uranium.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...43#post2778843
    Finally, there is not a chance Democrats can impeach President Trump. On the other hand, there is enough evidence to impeach Hillary Clinton. Obviously, a guilty verdict cannot remove her from a non-existent office, but it can send her to jail. If not jail time she can lose her secret service bodyguards, her pension, and everything else she gets from the federal government. A guilty verdict could even make her return the money she got from her crimes.
    Neither Rush nor Sean could have put it any better

    Amazing how so easily so many demogogues have made themselves millionaires preying on conservatives

  12. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,603
    Thanks
    4,022
    Thanked 19,277 Times in 15,863 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,077 Times in 1,974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    There is nothing too stupid for me to believe when it comes to accusations about Trump.
    I know, right?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  13. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 70 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know, right?......
    Changing someones post is the lowest form of trolling!
    Apollyon

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to New NosaM For This Post:

    Flanders (08-14-2019)

  15. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,603
    Thanks
    4,022
    Thanked 19,277 Times in 15,863 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,077 Times in 1,974 Posts

    Default

    sorry, Mason......if you want me to answer your question you will have to bribe someone to quote what you said.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  16. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 70 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry, Mason......if you want me to answer your question you will have to bribe someone to quote what you said.......
    FO
    Apollyon

  17. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,603
    Thanks
    4,022
    Thanked 19,277 Times in 15,863 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,077 Times in 1,974 Posts

    Default

    I guess Mason is too cheap to communicate......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  18. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 125 Times in 101 Posts
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 43 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Impeachment is a process by which a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL can be removed from their office. You are as usual wrong. What is wrong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Finally, there is not a chance Democrats can impeach President Trump. On the other hand, there is enough evidence to impeach Hillary Clinton. Obviously, a guilty verdict cannot remove her from a non-existent office, but it can send her to jail. If not jail time she can lose her secret service bodyguards, her pension, and everything else she gets from the federal government. A guilty verdict could even make her return the money she got from her crimes.

    To Gonzomin: Hillary Clinton cannot outrun impeachment nipping at her heels:


    FBI agreed to ignore Hillary evidence, docs reveal
    Bureau complied when Clinton lawyers rebuffed requests
    WND Staff By WND Staff
    Published August 15, 2019 at 7:08pm

    https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/fbi-agre...e-docs-reveal/

    What is good for President Bill Clinton is good for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who committed more crimes than did Cherry Nose —— including treason:

    Can Congress Impeach Bill Clinton Again?
    Feb 12, 20016:57 PM

    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ton-again.html
    Last edited by Flanders; 08-16-2019 at 06:32 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary to Dems: don't impeach now, work on election security issues!
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 06:16 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 07:28 PM
  4. Gingrich, leader of fight to impeach Clinton, calls Kelly out
    By Thing1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 12:13 PM
  5. Hillary Clinton's brother, Clinton backers meet with McCain adviser.
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •