Thread: GENUINE Racist and Russia-Colluder—But Many Among the Dem-Media Complex Adored Him

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default GENUINE Racist and Russia-Colluder—But Many Among the Dem-Media Complex Adored Him

“N**ger!” taunted my Castroite jailers between tortures,” recalled the world’s longest suffering black political prisoner Eusebio Peñalver, to this writer. “'We pulled you down from the trees and cut off your tail!' laughed my Castroite torturers. For months I was naked in a 6 x 4 foot cell. That’s four feet high, so you couldn’t stand. But I felt a great freedom inside myself. I refused to commit spiritual suicide.”

Eusebio Peñalver’s jailing (without trial, unlike Mandela whose trial was open to the public and attended by multitudes of international observers, most of them hostile to the South African regime) and torture at the hands of the Castro regime stretched to 29 years, surpassing Nelson Mandela’s record in time behind bars and probably quintupling the horrors suffered by Mandela during this period.

“Viva Fidel! Viva Che!” (Two-time candidate for the Democrat presidential nomination Jesse Jackson, bellowing while arm in arm with Fidel Castro himself in 1984.)

"Fidel Castro is very shy and sensitive, I frankly like him and regard him as a friend." (Democrat presidential candidate, Presidential Medal of Freedom winner, and “Conscience of the Democrat party,” George McGovern.)

“Fidel Castro first and foremost is and always has been a committed egalitarian. He wanted a system that provided the basic needs to all Cuba, has superb systems of health care and universal education…We greeted each other as old friends.” (Former President of the United States and official "Elder Statesman” of the Democrat Party, Jimmy Carter.)

Now here’s Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio: “I also think it’s well known that there’s some good things that happened (in Cuba) -- for example, in health care.”

Diane Sawyer was so overcome in the mass-murderer’s presence that she rushed up, broke into a toothy smile, wrapped her arms around Fidel Castro, and smooched him warmly on the cheek.

“God Bless you, Fidel!” boomed Pastor Calvin Butts of Harlem’s Abyssinian Baptist Church while introducing Castro on another New York visit four years later. The People’s Weekly World described Castro’s visit as such: “The audience which included New York Democratic representatives Charles Rangel enthusiastically greeted the Communist leader with a ten minute standing ovation. Chants of ‘FIDEL!-FIDEL! VIVA-FIDEL!’ resounded from the rafters.”

Then with Congresswoman Maxine Waters looking on in rapture, a beaming Charlie Rangel waddled up to the podium beside the terrorist (and racist) Castro and engulfed him in a mighty bear hug. Castro had to catch his breath, but he smiled and returned the rotund senator’s passionate abrazo.

https://townhall.com/columnists/humb...d-him-n2550681

Democrats have always been racist and commies ... the love they showed for this guy proves it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TTT

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    “N**ger!” taunted my Castroite jailers between tortures,” recalled the world’s longest suffering black political prisoner Eusebio Peñalver, to this writer. “'We pulled you down from the trees and cut off your tail!' laughed my Castroite torturers. For months I was naked in a 6 x 4 foot cell. That’s four feet high, so you couldn’t stand. But I felt a great freedom inside myself. I refused to commit spiritual suicide.”

Eusebio Peñalver’s jailing (without trial, unlike Mandela whose trial was open to the public and attended by multitudes of international observers, most of them hostile to the South African regime) and torture at the hands of the Castro regime stretched to 29 years, surpassing Nelson Mandela’s record in time behind bars and probably quintupling the horrors suffered by Mandela during this period.

“Viva Fidel! Viva Che!” (Two-time candidate for the Democrat presidential nomination Jesse Jackson, bellowing while arm in arm with Fidel Castro himself in 1984.)

"Fidel Castro is very shy and sensitive, I frankly like him and regard him as a friend." (Democrat presidential candidate, Presidential Medal of Freedom winner, and “Conscience of the Democrat party,” George McGovern.)

“Fidel Castro first and foremost is and always has been a committed egalitarian. He wanted a system that provided the basic needs to all Cuba, has superb systems of health care and universal education…We greeted each other as old friends.” (Former President of the United States and official "Elder Statesman” of the Democrat Party, Jimmy Carter.)

Now here’s Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio: “I also think it’s well known that there’s some good things that happened (in Cuba) -- for example, in health care.”

Diane Sawyer was so overcome in the mass-murderer’s presence that she rushed up, broke into a toothy smile, wrapped her arms around Fidel Castro, and smooched him warmly on the cheek.

“God Bless you, Fidel!” boomed Pastor Calvin Butts of Harlem’s Abyssinian Baptist Church while introducing Castro on another New York visit four years later. The People’s Weekly World described Castro’s visit as such: “The audience which included New York Democratic representatives Charles Rangel enthusiastically greeted the Communist leader with a ten minute standing ovation. Chants of ‘FIDEL!-FIDEL! VIVA-FIDEL!’ resounded from the rafters.”

Then with Congresswoman Maxine Waters looking on in rapture, a beaming Charlie Rangel waddled up to the podium beside the terrorist (and racist) Castro and engulfed him in a mighty bear hug. Castro had to catch his breath, but he smiled and returned the rotund senator’s passionate abrazo.

https://townhall.com/columnists/humb...d-him-n2550681

Democrats have always been racist and commies ... the love they showed for this guy proves it
    Indeed. They loved the murdering pig, Che too. Pictures of him in their kitchens.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Beautiful Che Guevara artwork for sale, Posters and Prints ...
    Just Google "New (and disturbing) pictures of Che Guevara right after death resurface."

"Thrill your walls now with a stunning Che Guevara print from the world's largest art gallery. Choose from thousands of Che Guevara artworks with the option to print on canvas, acrylic, wood or museum quality paper."

The far left loons loved Fidel and Che.
    Last edited by Earl; 07-27-2019 at 08:29 AM.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

www.art.com/gallery/id--b9612/che-guevara...

"Thrill your walls now with a stunning Che Guevara print from the world's largest art gallery. Choose from thousands of Che Guevara artworks with the option to print on canvas, acrylic, wood or museum quality paper."

Here's what happened to the darling of the left:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...of-che-guevara

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

8. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Whats funny about a racist commie mass killer, that the left loves?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Glad you liked the posts...with a photo of what happened to Che, Pebble by Pebble.

Do you have photos of Fidel and Che in your den?
    I thought this one was especially "stunning and "beautiful."

Just Google-New (and disturbing) pictures of Che Guevara right after death resurface

The WAPO took down the link.
    Last edited by Earl; 07-27-2019 at 08:33 AM.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump stated

“Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades,” an official Trump statement said. “Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.”

Jimmy Carter:

We remember fondly our visits with [Castro] in Cuba and his love of his country.

Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA):

“We need to stop and pause and mourn his loss,” Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Oakland, said in a phone interview. When she learned the news, Lee said, “I was very sad for the Cuban people. “He led a revolution in Cuba that led social improvements for his people.” In her eight meetings with Castro over the years, Lee said, she found him to be “a smart man. A historian. He wanted normal relations with the United States but not at the expense of the accomplishments of the revolution.”

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau:

I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.

Trump's statement was correct the others were rracist and commies showing their love for this racist commie mass killer

13. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro has died aged 90 – prompting strong debate about his time in power that included the rounding up, persecution and murder of LGBT people.

Homosexuals were viewed as inherently counter-revolutionary and homosexuality was declared a “deviation incompatible with the revolution” by Castro’s regime.

LGBT people, particularly gay men, were routinely sent to prison without charge or trial by the state.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/11/2...ed-gay-people/

Jimmy Carter:

We remember fondly our visits with [Castro] in Cuba and his love of his country.

Just didnt love gay people ...right Jimmy

Barbara Lee (D-CA):

“He led a revolution in Cuba that led social improvements for his people.”

Just not for gay people ..right Barb? other than rounding up and killing gays putting 1000s in prison and killing 1000s more he was GREAT, people could get Aspirin and a cast on their broke leg for free

15. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Whats funny about a racist commie mass killer, that the left loves?
    Because the Left doesn't love him. And he's not exactly around anymore. This is #whataboutism.

17. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-27-2019)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama sat down with the brother of this murdering pig who enslaved the Cuban people, at a baseball game.

The loons on the left loved the Castro's and Che.
    Last edited by Earl; 07-27-2019 at 09:03 AM.

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

www.art.com/gallery/id--b9612/che-guevara...

Here's what happened to the darling of the left:

Just Google "New (and disturbing) pictures of Che Guevara right after death resurface"