Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why does Ilhan Omar hate America?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^^America is bad. Communism good.
    How does pointing out that a business loan or a home loan can be removed by declaring bankrupcy, but a student loan cannot, even imply that I support communism?

How does saying I think we need some sort of safety net for basic medical care for those who cannot afford it, saying I support communism? Supporting a safety net for medical care for the poor is no more communism than the local fire department is communism.

And the fact that I think we need to stop meddling in the sovereign gov'ts of other countries is the exact opposite of communism. Historically, communist countries spend huge amounts of resources fighting in other countries to bring communism to them.

Nothing I said even hints that I think Communism is good. So if you are going to quote me, at least address what I actually said instead of making it up.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    How does pointing out that a business loan or a home loan can be removed by declaring bankrupcy, but a student loan cannot, even imply that I support communism?
    So your point is not FREE higher education?

How does saying I think we need some sort of safety net for basic medical care for those who cannot afford it, saying I support communism? Supporting a safety net for medical care for the poor is no more communism than the local fire department is communism.
    So your point is not FREE healthcare?

And the fact that I think we need to stop meddling in the sovereign gov'ts of other countries is the exact opposite of communism. Historically, communist countries spend huge amounts of resources fighting in other countries to bring communism to them.
    So you're okay when despots, dictators and tyrants enslave their populations and attack our interests?

Nothing I said even hints that I think Communism is good. So if you are going to quote me, at least address what I actually said instead of making it up.
    Flail away snowflake.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

They actually do. The first time Michelle Obama was proud of this country was when her inexperienced incompetent husband was elected.
    That's one person.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You do realize that this is the sort of thing that gets conservatives panned far and wide as morons.

Normal Person -"I have a suggestion for improving government."
    Moron Conservative "Well go back to where you came from.".
    Normal Person "I'm from Minnesota."
    Moron Conservative "Why do you hate America?".
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There you go lying again; there was nothing racist about his tweet you dishonest asshole. And you morons on the left wonder why people hate you.
    Nothing racist! I mean, he never mentioned race, right?
    And when he burns a cross on the White House lawn, the excuse will be the same. He never mentioned race, he simply burnt a cross.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

These are actually Trump quotes.
    Oh nice trap. Got me too!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How come you think that out-of-context quotes from Trump make your arguments look less stupid?
    If they were actually from Omar, you'd be saying it's proof that she hates America.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

So your point is not FREE higher education?

So your point is not FREE healthcare?

So you're okay when despots, dictators and tyrants enslave their populations and attack our interests?

Flail away snowflake.
    No, my point was not free higher education. Read what I said.

Did I say anything about free healthcare? What I said was "we need some sort of safety net for basic medical care for those who cannot afford it". Unless you think healthcare costs have gotten so high that no one can afford it. Although, the fact that 46% of all bankruptcies are due to medical conditions and bills shows the costs are outrageous.

Did I say I am ok with despots, dictators and tyrants? What I think is that it is not our job to police the world. And while we are talking about despots, dictators and tyrants, why is it you and your ilk are only concerned about them enslaving their populations when there is something in it for us or our businesses? And how many of those despots, dictators and tyrants are we responsible for putting in place?

Flail away? You misquote me and pretend I am saying something I did not say, but I am the one flailing? That is hilarious. Your method of arguing is to insist the other person says something they did not say, and then attack them for saying it. It is a joke.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-29-2019)

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Oh nice trap. Got me too!
    I'm pretty dang tricky.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-29-2019)

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's one person.
    Wow, aren't you so smart. She is not alone in those sympathies snowflake.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nothing racist! I mean, he never mentioned race, right?
    No; and when you were asked, you came up with NOTHING. But yet, you continue to parrot that moronic lie as if it might make you look less stupid. FAIL.

And when he burns a cross on the White House lawn, the excuse will be the same. He never mentioned race, he simply burnt a cross.
    There you go with the laughably stupid fabrications again. It's all you leftists have, lies, crying and strawmen.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If they were actually from Omar, you'd be saying it's proof that she hates America.
    Provide a link to where you found this post. I would like to fact check it and review the quotes in context. LINK please.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty dang tricky.
    Your pretty damned dishonest, petty and stupid. LINK to your source please.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ilhan Omar; her LIES and what she really thinks:

she contends that America was "founded by genocide" and maintains "global power through neocolonialism."

“In 1933, there were concentration camps. In 1941, they were death camps and that is where we are going if our consciousness are not quickly pierced, it is a problem — do not laugh it off,”

“Kids are dying in cages on our border. Families are being put in ‘freezers’ & ‘dog pounds.’"

“This country was founded on the ideas of justice, of liberty, of the pursuit of happiness. But these core beliefs are under threat. Each and every day. We are under threat by an administration that would rather cage children than pass comprehensive immigration reform.”

"...many of the sanctions that we impose ultimately lead to devastations—and we are seeing it now in Venezuela—and ultimately lead to having severe problems in that country, which doesn’t stabilize life for the people, and certainly puts us here in the United States at risk."

“I concur with what Professor Sachs was saying, you know, I mean a lot of the policies that we’ve put in place has kind of helped lead the devastation in Venezuela and we’ve sort of set the stage for where we are arriving today this particular bullying and the use of sanctions to eventually intervene and make regime change really does not help the people of countries like Venezuela and it certainly does not help and it’s not in the interest of the United States and, uh, I think finally we have folks in Congress that see what Professor Sachs was referencing.”

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

“America was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves,”
    “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."