Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't blame the oil 'speculators'

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Damn, the fucker's back. This is like the third thread I've stumbled across today...

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T&A View Post
    Damn, the fucker's back. This is like the third thread I've stumbled across today...
    He must be out on a work release program.

They'll lock him back up, as soon as they find out that he's using the computer again.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

631. March and April/4 plot (4/2/2010)

This March is a busy month for Feds to prepare "false flag terror attacks" for Iran war and the framed drug case. The designated action day was in early March when my wife had a trip in China. Then there was another chance on March 27 when there was a family party to celebrate my mother's birthday.

U.S. positioning 'bunker-busters' for possible Iran strike
    By Haaretz Service
    17/03/2010

The United States is transporting 387 "bunker-buster" bombs to its air base on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean as part of preparations for a possible strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, according to a report in Scotland's Sunday Herald.
    Neither the United States nor Israel have ruled out military action if diplomacy fails to resolve the long-running row over Iran's disputed nuclear ambitions.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1157052.html

On 3/23, Google shuts down its search engine business in China. That once again justifies for a possible cyber attack in the Internet.

On 3/25, Osama bin Laden, in tape, threatens to kill Americans

DUBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden, in a fresh audiotape, threatened to execute any Americans taken prisoner by al Qaeda if accused Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is executed, al Jazeera television reported on Thursday. (Writing by Cynthia Johnston)
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL...=hotStocksNews

On 3/25, The Epoch Times warned that "U.K. faces Nuclear terrorist threat."

Next day, 26 Mar 2010

A South Korean navy ship with 104 people onboard was sunk near the North Korea border on Friday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...oard-sunk.html

I think if I had gone to my mother's birthday party on 3/27, the sunken South Korean war ship would have developed to a war crisis like the Tonkin Bay case in Vietnam War era. There would be "terror attack" in Europe and in the US which would lead to war on Iran.

Then how do you view the two explosions blasted Moscow's subway station which killed 38 people on 3/29? That is the continuation of the pre-preparation of the major "terror attack" planned in Europe and in US. The new action date is set on 4/4. 4/5 is Chin Ming Festival - a Chinese memorial day to recall their ancestor. 4/4 is Sunday; my family members will go to the cemetery to commemorate my father who passed away five months ago. The re-union day of my family has become the action day in Feds' plot. It becomes very evident since this January.

632. Familiar tactic and reward (4/13/2010)

April 5 is Ching Ming - a Chinese traditional festival to commemorate their ancestors. On 4/4 my family members met in cemetery where my father buried because that was Sunday. In same day there was a magnitude 7.2 quake took place in Baja California of North Mexico.

Quote, “Tijuana, Mexico - One of the strongest earthquakes to hit Southern California in decades shook tens of millions of people in two countries and three states on Sunday, swaying buildings from Los Angeles to Phoenix to Las Vegas." (Associated Press, 4/5/2010)

I think if I attended the 4/4 family re-union, that earth-quake would have taken place in North California and would have been a bigger one. I just talked about the Feds would apply earthquake in my case to distract 20 days ago. (see "630. Earthquake in Haiti and Chile (3/22/2010)")

Of course, a cyberspace attack would be followed to eliminate my postings in the Internet.

Quote, "More China attacks cited

San Jose Mercury, April 3, 2010

Beijing (AP) - An organization for foreign journalists based in China has become the latest victim of cyber attacks targeting the Web sites or e-mail accounts of human rights groups and reporters focused on China."

I have to say what I have talked about is correct. Watch my recent articles about earthquake and the event of "Google exits from China", they repeated again and again with the attempt drug case. It's true too that at same time there would be war on Iran justified by false flag terror attack.

The bombing of Moscow's subway station played the same role of London 7/7 bombing in 2005. Both would justify planed terror attack in US. (Both failed to be carried out because the framed drug case went soured)

U.K. was awarded the Host of 2012 Olympic game on 7/6/2005. What is the prize for Russia for its 3/29 subway bombing?

Quote, "Kyrgyzstan opposition takes control of Nation

President flees; dozens die in clashes between police and protesters

By Peter Leonard, Associated Press "

The new Kyrgyzstan regime is said pro-Russia and has been admitted by Moscow immediately. The similar story we had seen in 8/8/2008. (The opening ceremony of 2008 Olympic Game in China) On same day, Russia invaded Georgia and had a piece of Georgia’s land "being independent". It is coincidence with the attempt of war with Iran in August 2008.
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this...
    Churumbela 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
    Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

Can you find illicit activities from my post?

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

633. Volcano eruption (4/23/2010)

In February, Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv talked in a FOX broadcast:

"I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most."

( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161962,00.html)

Now more than two months has passed. There were many attempts to frame a drug case in these two months, and the plot to activate false flag terror attack as well. According to the character of the Feds that they used to make money on such big "terror attack", what did they do to take advantage on this "90 days plot"?

A volcano in Iceland which had been dormant for 200 years erupted on 4/14. The ash cloud from the volcano halted most air traffic in Europe for almost a week.

"Volcano costs airlines $2 billion

By Arthur Max

Associated Press 4/22/2010

.... An aviation group called the financial fallout worse than the three-day worldwide shutdown after the 2001 terrorist attacks in United States."

Do you still remember the unusual trading in stock market during 911 attack? Someone bought huge numbers of PUTS on airline stock and future option trades in the weeks before the attacks of September 11. They made big money on these speculations.

Same case repeated in September 2007 when a B-52 carried nuclear missiles flied over US Continent on 8/31/2007. I alleged that was an attempt of "nuclear terror attack". There were also unusual "Bin Laden" trading in US and Europe stock market with that event.

So would the same speculators miss this "90 days utmost" chance? As we have seen, they had a busy "60 days" in February and March, plot came one after another. When it failed to go through, what for their huge investment in future contract market? To avoid a huge loss in their speculation, a volcano eruption created to replace the "terror attack".

The 4/14 volcano eruption in Iceland is not a coincidence. It is in the last "30 days" of the "90 days utmost" - the harvest days for the Feds. The longer the air traffic halted, the larger loss the airlines suffered, the more profit the Feds will make.

634. Pope and Roman Catholic under attack (5/5/2010)

Here are some excerpts from news articles of San Jose Mercury News in recent weeks.

"Sex abuse scandal taints Palm Sunday services

....Cardinal Sean Brady.... as a youthful priest 35 years ago, had two boys sign papers not to reveal scandal. "The inquiry had the effect of shielding and prolonging the career of a priest who was exposed 15 years later as the most notorious child-abuser in the history of Irish church. But the Vatican has been buffeted by recent disclosures of inaction as well."
    (New York Times, 3/30/2010)

"AP: Abuse case delayed for years

Vatican waited 12 years to defrock Arizona priest" (A.P. 4/3/2010)

"Vatican defends pope, criticizes New York Times

... an article describing failed efforts by Wisconsin church officials to persuade the Vatican to defrock a priest who had abused as many as 200 deaf boys from 1950 to 1974. The pope, then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, was head of the Vatican’s doctrinal office when the case was referred there in 1996." (New York Times, 4/2/2010)

"Pope delayed defrocking

A former East Bay priest with a long record of sexually abusing children remained in the clergy for years while then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, bucked pleas from the from the Oakland Diocese to defrock him in the 1980s, according to an A.P. report citing church documents." (jsimerman@bayareanewsgroup.com , 4/10/2010)

"Pope's link to '90s Austrian abuse case under scrutiny" (New York Times, 4/27/2010)

"News of abusive priest hit Vatican year earlier

Rome was warned of molester in '95, not '96 as claimed" (A.P. 4/23/2010)

What do you learn from these news?

1. The cases mostly took place in '80s and '90s, some even were 50 years ago.

2. Most reports target at Benedict XVI when he was a Cardinal.

3. All these news appear in later March and April. It is exactly what Vatican called as a "campaign of attacks on the pope and the church.

What is the purpose of this propaganda campaign? Since this January, the Inside group works hard to frame a drug case and then to start the war on Iran. The war effort was especially active in April. As a leader of Catholic, Pope Benedict XVI is against war. Then we saw this campaign. It lowers the moral image of the Pope. Once the war starts, his anti-war voice would be weakened. How can Vatican criticize others when its own profile is tainted?

Media played important role in propaganda for the Iraq war. Now it beats the drum again for another war.
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)

On 4/11, my relatives visited me. I have no income. They brought some money to help me. Recently, my father passed away. My brother was found having cancer and B (my brother in law) was said having heart trouble. I warned that B was the target of the Feds and it was a tactic to kill him instantly once they framed a drug case on him.

Trying to find a flaw in my theory, B asked me, "I imported containers of umbrellas, how could the Feds make sure the umbrella I delivered had drugs inside?" That's a reasonable question. So the key was at the man who prepared the order. That is W.H.W. (Warehouse worker) He manages all the merchandise in warehouse and picks up them for each order. I allege he is an undercover Chinese agent.

Why? W.H.W. applied a job in B's company in 1994. (or in early 1995) It was the time when I couldn’t bear the E.M. wave weapon radiation from the Feds and went to Shanghai. (From July 1994 to May 1995) In China I found I was still harassed by Chinese secret police, (see "15. EM sleep wave in China (4)" and "617. Manipulate stock market in China (12/21/09)") Obviously, Feds had established a partnership with Chinese secret police at that time and had some Chinese agents worked in my case since.

The reason I gave to B: 1. B is a man with bad temper. The former warehouse workers came and left. They couldn't stand with his rudeness. W.H.W. came and stays until now. It's 16 years long. He has a mission.

2. W.H.W. came from Macau, where he worked for Xin-Wah News agency. It's a Chinese state running organization, famous for its intelligence work.

3. W.H.W. has green card (alien resident) for at least 16 years. He never attempted to get a US citizenship.

That's because he plays the role of "foreign agent" with which the Feds could apply a surveillance warrant from FISA court easily. He is just a plant. The real target is B.

The similar figure is C-lady. (Chinese lady) C-lady applied a job in my wife's company in same period in 94(95) while I was in China. Like W.H.W., she stays since. It is 16 years now. Her travel Visa expired long time ago, so she is an illegal immigrant for 16 years. That doesn't affect her job because she worked for the Feds.

You see, that's how Feds gets legal warrant to monitor US citizens. With the help of foreign secret police, (here it's China's) they play the FISA court rule. They put my brother in law and my wife under surveillance by planting two "foreign agents" in their offices for as long as 16 years.

The same tactic they have used in Mid-east. Bin Laden is the similar living plant. He had been to Sudan, and then Sudan was bombed by missiles. Bin Laden had offered Saddam for co-operation. Saddam refused. So Bush had to start the war with the excuse of "W.M.D.". Taliban leader accepts Bin Laden, and then Afghan was invaded.

I revealed that two planted "foreign agents" on 4/11. Several days later, there was a notice in Library.

"Santa Clara County Library will be closed on Friday, May 21 for staff development day". The tactic is familiar. Feds like to do the arrest on Friday, so they will have three days to murder in jail without disturb. (the next two days are weekend) I think the Feds planned a new plot on 5/21. It's 40 days from 4/11 to 5/21. The time they needed to place a big order to B (my brother in law) and having that goods shipped. (of course, planted with drugs)

Beware there will be framed drug case on May 21. Also beware there will be big terror attack taking place in Europe and US and followed stock market crash and financial crisis worldwide, and internet attack, big disaster as well.

636. Korean crisis and May 21 plot (5/27/2010)

On Mar. 26, a South Korean navy ship was sunk in an explosion - one day before the planned arrest in a framed drug case. In #631. I wrote: “I think if I had gone to my mother's birthday party on 3/27, the sunken South Korean war ship would have developed to a war crisis like the Tonkin Bay case in Vietnam War era. There would be "terror attack" in Europe and in the US which would lead to war on Iran.

In #635, I alleged that Feds had planned a new plot on May 21. Later development repeated the similar process of Mar. 26 plot. On May 17, Epoch Time reported that the South Korea government would announce to the world the result of their investigation on the sunk warship on May 20 - one day before the framed case I alleged before. Once again, war crisis in Korea was created to distract their domestic mission.

As usual, war on Iran is part of the plot. So we saw the news:

"US sets deal for sanctions against Iran

By David E. Sanger and Mark Landler

New York times, 5-19-2010

Washington - The Obama administration announced an agreement Tuesday with other major powers, including Russia and China, to impose a fourth set of sanctions on Iran over its nuclear program, setting the stage for an intense tug of war with Tehran as it attempts to avoid passage of the penalties by the full U.N. Security Council."

The timing - May 19 - is accordance with the main plot.

Iran obviously felt the coming threat of war and had made a compromise.

Quote, "Iran agrees to ship uranium abroad

Move seen as attempt to avoid sanctions for enrichment program (Associated Press, May 18, 2010)"

Iran's action couldn't save it from sanction. The war is prepared for a long time. So US hurried announced the agreement next day despite Iran's retreat.

The attempt of war in Korea and Iran, (the announcement on May 19 and 20) proved what I said that the Feds would distract the framed case by terror attack and war. It also proves my allegation is very correct that the planned date is May 21.

Please note:

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

637. The sunken warship of South Korea (6/7/2010)

The sunken warship of South Korea is another soap opera conducted by the US intelligence.

1. North Korea has no motive. North Korea has economic problem and had a currency reform early this year. It failed. North Korea relies much on the aids from China, South Korea, and even US. To create such kind of crisis would offend all these countries. The Central Journal of South Korea has referred the information from the high ranking officials of S. Korea government on May 28 that N. Korea leader Kim Jong Il had personally assured the Chinese President that N. Korea is clean in this incident during his official visit to Beijing between 5/3 to 5/7.

2. South Korea has the motive. There would be an election between late May and early June. If a state was attacked by enemy, the ruling party used to get strong support from public. But this time the principle failed. The party of President Li Ming-Bo lost big to the opposite party, Because a quarter of South Korean people don't believe the result of "international investigation on sunk Cheonan". The dead people were all low ranking sailors. The victim family doubt government's role because no officer among casualty.

3. US media report little on the result of recent S. Korea election, let alone the news that a quarter of S. Korean people won't believe their government in this case.(I learned it from Chinese newspaper) There is reason for the censorship.

4. I believe the Feds conducted this crisis. They used to plot big events to distract a framed drug case. As I have written and predicted in #631, 635, 636:

3/26 Cheonan warship sunk in an explosion. (One day before the alleged action date)
    3/27 My mother's birthday party in my brother in law's house. He is a target in framed drug case.

5/20 South Korea officially announced the result of "International investigation of the sunk Cheonan".(One day before the alleged action date)
    5/21 A planned action date to arrest in a framed drug case which I predicted on 5/12. (see “635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)”)

638. Scapegoat for their plot (6/17/2010)

Feds used to have a scapegoat to take the responsibility if they commit a crime. The big events in my case were:

1. In April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In the name to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case for the Feds. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world.

In April, 2001, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned from their posts to take the responsibility for that secret deal.

(http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html)

2. On 8/30/2007, a B-52 flied over the US Continent with loaded nuclear missiles.

8/30/2007, the last day Karl Rove stayed in his office. (to take the responsibility of planed false flag nuclear attack

(I predicted it two days in advance. Re: "505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack. As a matter of fact, he is probably one of the men who took part in the planning of the terror plot. (see #447. Karl Rove had promised an "October surprise" to Republican for Mid-term Election)

3. May 21, 2010 - Feds' action date I predicted nine days ago. (see "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)" I revealed in order to gain surveillance warrant to monitor US citizens, Feds cheating the FISA Court by planting Chinese agents in my relative's office)

On May 21, 2010, New York Times reported that "National intelligence director resigns. Obama asked Blair, who has fought with CIA, to leave."

(Although the plot of 8/30/2007 and 5/21/2010 all went soured, the circumstance evidence proved there was such plan. Also read "636. Later development proved my allegation (5/27/2010)")

Persecution continues. Early this month, my bicycle got flat tire five times within seven days. I had to repair my bike almost everyday recently. What is their purpose? Block me to go to library?

I also fond Feds had intruded my house. I always bind the door with a thin thread when I leave my home. I found the thread was broken on 6/10. Someone had broken into my house that day. Plant something or install something at my home, Or is it just another search?

Please note:

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

nutjobsareus.com
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post

Persecution continues. Early this month, my bicycle got flat tire five times within seven days. I had to repair my bike almost everyday recently. What is their purpose? Block me to go to library?

I also fond Feds had intruded my house. I always bind the door with a thin thread when I leave my home. I found the thread was broken on 6/10. Someone had broken into my house that day. Plant something or install something at my home, Or is it just another search?
    Here ya go, AHZ, read up on this thread. You'll love it... The style, the fun!
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)

Even though I revealed the planted Chinese agents several times, and these exposed moles retreated, the similar tactic repeats. FISA warrant, after all, is the easiest warrant Feds can get.

The FISA plot I revealed:

1. In late 2001, I alleged that may tenant and his friend lived in next house were the moles sent by the Feds. At that time I didn't know about the FISA Court. (see #"44. My tenant", "45. Tenant")

On 5/10/2002, in "65. Birthday Party on May 3 (5/10)", I said I alleged the Feds had planned to raid my sister's house on 5/3, so I didn't attend that family party.

In late May, my tenant and a Chinese lady live in neighboring house both moved away within a week. T's friend left earlier. In August, from newspaper I learned that former Attorney General Ashcroft was rebuked by FISA Court for cheating. It was at the time of May. Then I knew I was under the surveillance of FISA warranty, that my tenant, his friend lived in next house, the lady in B house, were all Chinese secret agents. They were planted there for FISA warrant to monitor me. There were only four house units in my lane, they settled agents in three of them. What a plant. (see "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1)" and "86. FISA Secret Court ruling")

2. On 1/25/2009, I wrote "584. Beauty and Chinese secret police (1/25/09)". I alleged the man hired by my sister for two years to look after my disabled father was a Chinese secret agent. The alleged mole left soon after my revelation. That's another case of FISA rule abusing with it they monitor the house of my sister.

3. On 4/11/2010, I told my relatives that W.H.W. and C-lady were Chinese secret agents planted in their office for 16 years for the convenience of FISA warrant. Several days later, the library I go had a notice that it would closed on 5/21. I wrote "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)", alleged 5/21 was a planed action date.

On 5/30, my relatives came to my house, brought three suit cases for C-lady, said that was what C-lady asked for - her mother was very sick, so she decided to go back to China and ended her 16 years long illegal immigrant's life. Is that too coincident? The strange thing adds too. Two days later, there was a noise from the B house - a moving company was cleaning the B house - the house once lived by a Chinese secret agent in 2001. (see 1.) There is a "for sale" board in front yard of the B house. My revelation leads out another covered "FISA surveillance". Since the Chinese lady left B-house in 2001, the house changed hands. The latest owner never showed up. Most likely it was another Chinese secret agent to occupy the house with his name. He doesn't live here because what Feds needs was only for a FISA warrant.

4. New plot is still a FISA one.

In "625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)" I talked the trap set up by the Feds through my sister in law's relatives. The couple was arranged living in same street where I live. They visited my house on 6/22 and 6/24. The wife of the couple is said a friend of C-lady. They are friends before they come to US. But more alarming one is this news, my wife told me three days ago that Y would come this week.

Y is a close friend of my brother. They once were neighbor. So I knew him since we were teenager. I knew him worked for the government in 1994 when I went to Shanghai. Y had a dinner for me and other friends in restaurant. People told me Y did very well in the company - the Bureau of Chemical Industry. So he could report the expense to the company's account. Y said he had travelled most western countries except US. One day he suddenly called me to tell me some inside news. I forgot the topic,(either about visa or stock market news) It obviously was a disinformation from the secret police. I rebuked him at once. I never saw him since then. Anyhow I haven't told anyone about my allegation. I thought he was forced to do so. That was 1994, Y should have travelled all the worlds in these 16 years but never came to US.

It seems the secret police of China and US can't wait any longer. They do everything they could. Y arrives in this week. My wife said they arranged a week's trip for Y and want me to accompany with him. I figure the trip should be around 6/28 to 7/5. It is coincident with the news that South Korea and US will have a military rehearsal in Yellow Sea. FISA and Korea crisis are too familiar with I, and with the Feds too. They are in urgency.

Another action probably has been set up in this coming week-end. July 4th is National holiday. It’s a long week end which is a favor of the Feds.

640. Russian spy comedy (7/11/2010)

In early July, there was a strange Russian spy show. The comedy ends quickly in ten days when those spies were exchanged for some US spies.

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets
    By SCOTT SHANE and BENJAMIN WEISER
    Published: June 29, 2010
    WASHINGTON — The suspected Russian spy ring rolled up by the F.B.I. this week had everything it needed for world-class espionage: excellent training, cutting-edge gadgetry, deep knowledge of American culture and meticulously constructed cover stories.

The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home to Moscow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/30/wo...ope/30spy.html

This is a strange case. Spy arrested for doing no spy work. If you follow my articles, you would find it was not a coincidence. It was done to justify a Chinese spy ring. It was a swift response to my last article "639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)"

Russian spy event was a cover up case. The Feds try to confuse people with the similarity of the two spy group.

1. Long time embedding. Russian spies had ten years long history. W.H.W. and C-lady and their colleagues came to US 16 years ago.

2. Civilian life as a couple. There are four couples in Russian case. There are two in Chinese spy ring. The couple lives in the same street of mine, (relative of my sister in law, friend of C-lady). For another couple, the husband is C-lady's brother- G-man. I talked about G-man in "111. How they plant".

3. Both lack of spy work. Strict to say, those Chinese secret agents actually are paid to work for the Feds to frame a drug case. They are hired with the title of "foreign agents" to cheat for surveillance warrant to deal with US citizens. The domestic search warrant is hard to get but a FISA warrant is easy.

On 5/12, I wrote #635 to reveal W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese secret agents embedded as long as 16 years.

On 5/30, I was told C-lady would finish her 16 years long illegal immigrant life to go home. The unknown resident of neighbor House B moved out. I think that was the result of my revelation.

About one week later in June, the "For sale" board of the B-house disappeared. I asked my wife, learned that C-lady changed her mind. She would stay. It means the Feds and the Chinese secret police have reached a new deal. Another plot is coming. Then I learned Y was coming and the attempt to frame me in another FISA case. (see last post)

On 6/27, I wrote #639, revealed a series of FISA abusing case. On 6/30, Russian spy case broke out. Will there be a Chinese spy case followed?

What I know is they had arranged a trip for Y and me during 6/28 to 7/5. I refused and alleged there would be a raid prepared in long week-end of 7/4. The Epoch Times reported that originally, S.Korea and the US Navy planed to have a military exercise in Yellow Sea between later June to early July. (6/26/2010, Epoch Times) On 6/29, Epoch Times said that the planed military exercise (starting date on 6/28) is delayed to sometime in July.

It seems the Feds doesn't want to waste its long time planting operation. They will squeeze the last drop of juice from it. What will happen in July? A new plot is at sight.

Please note:

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

641. The early July plot and Al Gore case (7/11/2010)

In early July, my wife said that Y would like to see me, I said I have no intention. Anyhow, Y, accompanied by my brother, my sister in law and her relatives, visited my house at night on 7/11 without notice. A procedure was completed. Feds then could apply for a surveillance warrant on me from the FISA court. That's how Feds plant.

According to their early plan, there was a trip arranged for Y and me from 6/28 to 7/5. If I followed their plan, I think I would have been framed in some case related to DNA. That's from news.

1. Quote, "Manager of police DNA Lab resign

The manager of the San Francisco Police Department's backlogged DNA laboratory has resigned. .....

San Francisco Controller Ben Rosenfield has recommended permanently closing down the crime lab and outsourcing the testing conducted there.

(San Jose Mercury News, 6/24/2010)"

When the Feds planned a framed case, they used to get the people in key posts changed into their own people so fake evidence could go through. In October, 2003, when the Feds planed to frame a case and to murder the victim, they had a regime change in San Jose. Within a month, the police chief and the chief medical examiner were forced to resign. Judges were intimidated.

See "169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police", "170. Suspends Coroner (10/11)", "171. Extort judge (10/16)".

2. Previously, Feds had push out eye-catching case to justify the importance of the DNA evidence. Ramsey Benet case was referred several times. This time, the victim is Al Gore.

Quote, “Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"
    Masseuse's claims read like R-rated vice presidential fan fiction
    " After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled."
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...4101gore1.html

See "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)", "566. False arrest leads to DNA case (8/24/08)", "579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/08)", "590. Chandra Levy case and Jon Benet case (2/27/09)".

As I always said, whatever they refer – either it’s a celebrity or a famous case, DNA is no other than other evidence. If a corruptive police could plant a gun on victim, he could also plant a DNA. Feds did more, they even change the person who in charge of the DNA lab to their fellow-criminal.

642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010)

In #635 and #640, I alleged W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese agents. Though C-lady once planed to go back to China in June, she stays. Then there is the comedy of the Russian spy case. I think that was used to justify another comedy of Chinese spy ring.

Russian spy case lasted only for eleven days: from 6/28 to 7/9 when US and Russia changed the spies in Europe.

On July 5, there was such news:

8-Year Prison Term in China Spy Case
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: July 4, 2010

BEIJING (AP) — An American geologist detained by China’s state security agents over an oil industry database was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison.
    The case of the geologist, Xue Feng, is considered a troubling example of China’s rough and arbitrary justice system.
    ….
    The verdict comes more than six months since the last court hearing and two and a half years after Dr. Xue was detained. The long prosecution and pretrial detention were never explained
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/05/wo...a/05china.html

I could explain it. Chinese court detained Xue feng but had little evidence to give a verdict. When the secret police reached a deal with their American counterparts - to find some "spies" for the coming spy exchange, Xue Feng became a sacrifice.

There was other interesting news related to this case. It's about Asian Carp. For years I noticed this kind of news:

"8/25/2006

A.P.

Peoria, Illinois -

Experts flock together to fight against Asian Carp, Professor Yu suggests the simplest way: Eat them "

In 1970's, Southern fish farms introduced Asian Carp to clean up over-grown plankton and the parasite that threaten other fishes. Environmentalists now fear the carp eat too much plankton to starve other fishes and may hurt people when they leap out the water. They seek to control it by chemical."

"12/3/2009

By Caryn Rousseau and John Flesher, A.P.

Chicago - ... To keep the fish out, Illinois officials planned to dump poison ..... to kill off the carp while the electrical barrier is turned off for maintenance."

"5/7/2010

Epoch Times

(To stop the greedy aggressor spreading to Great Lakes) Authority announces the plan to kill off all the invasive species by poison, netting and electrocution. "

Carp is a popular fish in China. It seems they are all right in the river of southern America. How can they become invasive species in Illinois area? Since the timing of these news reports matches the plot against me, the murder attempt by poison and the shooting of E.M. wave were so frequent for me, and the "Mafia" tone of the news, I think it was intimidation from the Feds.

Then comes this news:

"7/15/2010

By Fong De Chen, Epoch Times

Export to China, the America Asian carp become delicious dish

A company of Illinois plans to net the Asian Carp which invading the river of Illinois, sell them to China."

The news - six days after the spies were sent to the Russia - proves my allegation. Feds alter their plot. They will arrest "spies" and doing an "exchange" deal with China.

Please note:

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,755 Times in 33,625 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
    641. The early July plot and Al Gore case (7/11/2010)

In early July, my wife said that Y would like to see me, I said I have no intention. Anyhow, Y, accompanied by my brother, my sister in law and her relatives, visited my house at night on 7/11 without notice. A procedure was completed. Feds then could apply for a surveillance warrant on me from the FISA court. That's how Feds plant.

According to their early plan, there was a trip arranged for Y and me from 6/28 to 7/5. If I followed their plan, I think I would have been framed in some case related to DNA. That's from news.

1. Quote, "Manager of police DNA Lab resign

The manager of the San Francisco Police Department's backlogged DNA laboratory has resigned. .....

San Francisco Controller Ben Rosenfield has recommended permanently closing down the crime lab and outsourcing the testing conducted there.

(San Jose Mercury News, 6/24/2010)"

When the Feds planned a framed case, they used to get the people in key posts changed into their own people so fake evidence could go through. In October, 2003, when the Feds planed to frame a case and to murder the victim, they had a regime change in San Jose. Within a month, the police chief and the chief medical examiner were forced to resign. Judges were intimidated.

See "169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police", "170. Suspends Coroner (10/11)", "171. Extort judge (10/16)".

2. Previously, Feds had push out eye-catching case to justify the importance of the DNA evidence. Ramsey Benet case was referred several times. This time, the victim is Al Gore.

Quote, “Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"
    Masseuse's claims read like R-rated vice presidential fan fiction
    " After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled."
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...4101gore1.html

See "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)", "566. False arrest leads to DNA case (8/24/08)", "579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/08)", "590. Chandra Levy case and Jon Benet case (2/27/09)".

As I always said, whatever they refer – either it’s a celebrity or a famous case, DNA is no other than other evidence. If a corruptive police could plant a gun on victim, he could also plant a DNA. Feds did more, they even change the person who in charge of the DNA lab to their fellow-criminal.

642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010)

In #635 and #640, I alleged W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese agents. Though C-lady once planed to go back to China in June, she stays. Then there is the comedy of the Russian spy case. I think that was used to justify another comedy of Chinese spy ring.

Russian spy case lasted only for eleven days: from 6/28 to 7/9 when US and Russia changed the spies in Europe.

On July 5, there was such news:

8-Year Prison Term in China Spy Case
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: July 4, 2010

BEIJING (AP) — An American geologist detained by China’s state security agents over an oil industry database was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison.
    The case of the geologist, Xue Feng, is considered a troubling example of China’s rough and arbitrary justice system.
    ….
    The verdict comes more than six months since the last court hearing and two and a half years after Dr. Xue was detained. The long prosecution and pretrial detention were never explained
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/05/wo...a/05china.html

I could explain it. Chinese court detained Xue feng but had little evidence to give a verdict. When the secret police reached a deal with their American counterparts - to find some "spies" for the coming spy exchange, Xue Feng became a sacrifice.

There was other interesting news related to this case. It's about Asian Carp. For years I noticed this kind of news:

"8/25/2006

A.P.

Peoria, Illinois -

Experts flock together to fight against Asian Carp, Professor Yu suggests the simplest way: Eat them "

In 1970's, Southern fish farms introduced Asian Carp to clean up over-grown plankton and the parasite that threaten other fishes. Environmentalists now fear the carp eat too much plankton to starve other fishes and may hurt people when they leap out the water. They seek to control it by chemical."

"12/3/2009

By Caryn Rousseau and John Flesher, A.P.

Chicago - ... To keep the fish out, Illinois officials planned to dump poison ..... to kill off the carp while the electrical barrier is turned off for maintenance."

"5/7/2010

Epoch Times

(To stop the greedy aggressor spreading to Great Lakes) Authority announces the plan to kill off all the invasive species by poison, netting and electrocution. "

Carp is a popular fish in China. It seems they are all right in the river of southern America. How can they become invasive species in Illinois area? Since the timing of these news reports matches the plot against me, the murder attempt by poison and the shooting of E.M. wave were so frequent for me, and the "Mafia" tone of the news, I think it was intimidation from the Feds.

Then comes this news:

"7/15/2010

By Fong De Chen, Epoch Times

Export to China, the America Asian carp become delicious dish

A company of Illinois plans to net the Asian Carp which invading the river of Illinois, sell them to China."

The news - six days after the spies were sent to the Russia - proves my allegation. Feds alter their plot. They will arrest "spies" and doing an "exchange" deal with China.
    I blame all speculators, they drive up prices!

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

643. Foreign agents or foreign support groups? (8/12/2010)

In 1994 when I went to Shanghai, the Feds had secret deal with the Chinese secret police. China sent agents to the US to work for the Feds. Two applied job in B's(my brother in law) company. W.H.W. works as manager of the warehouse. He receives imported goods and pick up the merchandise for the order. L works as deliver man. To this year(2010), the two have worked for 16 years. That's a real long concealment. Feds finally decides to finish this fruitless work. Last October my father passed away. Two months later, B was pronounced having heart trouble. Doctor said that he might have a sudden death. My brother was confirmed having a last phase cancer. (see #625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)) L resigned at this time. His 16 years long concealment ended. He went back to Canton to enjoy his retirement. Then why W.H.W. stays? He must do the last plant job. L's leave may force B to do the deliver job. W.H.W. will prepare the merchandise planted with the drugs for him.

In 1994 (or 1995) another two Chinese agents were sent to work in the travel company where my wife works. They are C-lady and G-man.(see #111) G-man is C-lady's brother. C-lady works in that travel company for 16 years now. Like L, two months ago she said she would go back to China, then she changed her mind. I think Feds has altered their plan - to send her back by the "breaking of Chinese spy ring". G-man left years ago. I think he was recruited by the Feds and has more important work to do as a double spy.

G-man came with his family - his wife and his daughter. G-man's daughter is same age as my daughter. I think that's the reason why he was picked up.

My daughter was 6 years' old in 1994. She had three playmates at that time. When I came back from Shanghai in 1995, I found that three playmates were replaced by new one. The old friends of my daughter were all moved away. She had three new friends. The house next to mine had two new family tenants. Each family miraculously had a child with similar age of my daughter. Plus G-man's daughter, my daughter had three new playmates.

Though Feds' work was very efficient, it also gave me a chance to recognize how they work.

1. Change victim's neighbors, colleagues into agents. Let these agents work as close to the target as possible. Even children's playmates were replaced.

2. Pander to targets' habit and taste - Similar age children, speaking same dialect. G-man and C-lady speaks Shanghainese as we do.

3. They work with patience and always with a smiling face because they have purpose. B is a hard employer, W.H.W. and L. still stay for as long as 16 years. Their justification is: "Though B is tough and rude, his heart is kind." B is so pleased that he always boasted that "My employees said I'm a kind boss."

They are Chinese agents planted in B's company and the travel company my wife works. The purpose is not only for surveillance and plant but also for the FISA search warrant. The real target is US citizen. The funny thing is, their job doesn't relate to a bit of spy work because my relatives are all decent US citizens. That's why Feds had created a strange "Russian spy ring" which "The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home". That is exactly my case. What evil is the Feds start to kill to cover up their crime when they decide to close the case.

644. Bio team and G-man (8/22/2010)

On 8/12, I wrote #643, said that G-man may now be a double agent. I think it's an accurate judgment because there was a swift reaction from the Feds next day.

In the morning of 8/13, When I left home I found there were traffic board set up at the ends of the street to block the vehicles from entering. That was a sign of big operation. Feds used to block the traffic to prevent others from seeing their secret operation. I immediately remembered the article I wrote the day before. What would they do this time?

It seemed everything was alright until the evening. I felt itching and found many swelling on my feet. At first I thought I might have been stung by insects when I watering the tree in the backyard.

Then came the visters - the couple (R of S.I.L.) (relatives of my sister in law, see #625. and #639). They just return from a trip to Shanghai.

After they leaving our house my wife complained mosquitoes. Her feet were full of swellings too. I told her it was not mosquito. Mosquito was not able to bit behind trousers. It was flea or tick because the sting part were at feet. My wife reminded me that she also noticed the couple kept scratching their feet and shank. Relate to the road blocking that morning, I realized it was the work of a bio-team of the Feds. They released a large amount of fleas or ticks in the day when nobody was at home. So far as I know, only Pentagon has secret bio-labs. D.O.D. and D.O.J. collaberate in my case. They used to privately punish the people they don't like with high tech. weapon. Because the result of those weapons looks natural and hard to be traced, they call themselves "God". That's what we saw in D.C. sniper case (When the Taro card told police they were "God", and Pat Robertson said "the God" told him Bush would be elected twice.)

G-man was a top Chinese agent. Though he was selected to work in my case for having a daughter with similar age of my daughter and he speaks same dialect as my family does, he originally worked as a manager of a Hotel casino in Srilanka. His customers were all high ranking officials of Srilanka government. Later when G-man met a Srilanka Minister in US, that Minister couldn't believe G-man worked only as a staff in a small travel company. These people of course didn't know he had a special mission here.

Anyhow G-man got a special treatment in travel company. The owner of the A and S tour inc. is Mrs.H. Her brother H is an arm dealer. G-man, a new staff of the travel company, was given a Benz to drive by H. So they had a particular relationship. G-man knew there was an operation then and the arrest would happen and left travel company earlier.

The name of the operation was "Fire Dragon". (see "32.Operation Fire Dragon") The Feds disguised as a buyer of AK-47 from South America. The dealer was H. The supplier was North Company (or North Industry Company) - a company with the background of Chinese military. Originally, G-lady and G-man worked in "A and S Tour inc". Then G-lady introduced my wife into the company. She and G-man all left the company before the case broke out. They avoided to be involved in. I believe my wife was guided in to be investigated in that case. When the operation finished, H was fined. He soon opened a restaurant in San Francisco. To review the case now, the real victim is the North Company. That left me a question, what was the role of G-man in this case? Did it mean Chinese secret police co-operate with their American counterpart to frame Chinese military?

About one year later, G-man brought some fluorescent lamps to my home. A friend of his had moved house and abandoned these lamps. G-man said he thought we could use these lamps to save energy bill. I had alleged fluorescent lamp could be reformed to be killing weapon.(see #22-24. Fluorescent lamp killing) G-man's action proved my allegation, and proved he worked for the Feds as well. Although my wife urged me to install the lamp, I refused and put them into the garage. Some time later when I want to check the secret of the lamp parts, I found they disappeared. Feds took it back when they saw I refused to install them. High tech. weapons should be managed strictly. Feds wouldn't "abandon" it too long.

Please note:

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

645. Sri Lanka and Thailand (9/1/2010)

Sri Lanka government had fought against its rebellion - Tamil Tigers for 30 years long. None got upper hand. The balance was broken in early 2009. The government security force launched an invasion at rebellion In January, killed the leader of Tamil Tigers and finished the war in May. The achievement was got under the support of Chinese government with its arm supply to the Sri Lanka government. Usually when such balance was broken, the other side would interfere - by international protest and increase the support to the opposite side. But this time U.S. looked on unconcerned. Tamil Tigers have become a sacrifice as a payment to China. In early 2009, Feds had planned a big operation. The most impressive event was they originally were going to kill people with Bird Flu (H5N1). When the plot failed, they created a Swine Flu (H1N1) crisis to cover up. Each time China would play an important role in the plot and would get some payment for collaboration.

No resistance or rebellion, or terrorist group - can survive without outside support. Feds is an expert on it. They like democracy - two competitive parties. By supporting the party who promise to give them more the Feds always take advantage. When G.O.P. promised to give them war and power (patriot Act), Bush was selected to be president. The "God" also let him stay for a second term despite a big lie scandal. (W.M.D. in Iraq) Another sample is the Mujahideen. When it was used to fight against Soviet Union, it was called resistance. When the Feds need a false flag terrorist to extort American people, they change the name Mujahideen into Al Qaida though the leader is the same agent - Osama Bin Laden.

When there is a need, asset became a sacrifice. Sri Lanka is a payment to China in 2009 operation. I think G-man played a role in that deal. Several years ago, he got US citizenship. He then became a businessman to sell Malaysia's oil palm tree to China. Selling Sri Lanka to China was one of his businesses, I think.

Of course, Sri Lanka is a small payment. If the plot goes through, the payment would be bigger. Thailand is part of it.

In March and April of 2009, there was a riot in Thailand. The opposition party of the Thailand organized its people (in red shirts) to block the traffic in Bangkok and surrounded the building of Prime Minister for three weeks. The protesters demand a regime change. There was a conflict between the demonstrators and the military. The casualty was more than one hundred. The riot ended on April 14, 2009. It accorded with the end of the mysterious S.A.R.S. alike pandemic. See "605. Swine Flu time table (5/20/09)". The coincidence enables me to believe Thailand was also a part of the payment to China. The opposition leader - former Prime Minister, Taxin, was thought pro-China and was reported being in China sometimes.

This year in March, April and May, the red shirt movement rose again. Thai troops and protesters clashed, dozens dead, hundreds injured. The Thailand crisis ended like last year's because the main plot in US failed to go through.

On 8/23 Taxin resigned his job as an economic adviser to the Cambodian government. Cambodian and Thailand government also announced to exchange their ambassador to recover the broken relationship. When I read the news I knew the main operation of this year is finished. The main event in this plot: Google withdrew from China in January; the sinking of the S. Korea warship Cheonan in March 21, the media attack on sex scandal of Vatican in April and Euro crisis took place in Greece; the arrest of Russian spy ring in June. They were so confident that the deal will go through they even put Taxin in a neighbor country so once the deal is fulfilled, their puppet could get back to Thailand as soon as possible.

Sri Lanka is a small chip paid to China for its collaboration with the Feds. Thailand is big chip and is reserved for next deal. Of course, there is an even bigger one - Taiwan.

646. Plot in later 2010 (9/18/2010)

In last article, I talked about Taxin's resignation as an economic adviser to the Cambodian government and the exchange of the ambassadors of Cambodian and Thailand. I said it might be a signal of the end of the plot of early 2010. As always being, the Feds quickly start a new plot.

In early September Arnold Schwarzenegger had a trip to China. Arnold works for the Feds. He was put on to the seat of California Governor for my case, I think. That was in March, 2003, four months after the election. There was a sudden recall on Gray Davis. How could voters changed their mind in just four months while there was no big scandal? Only Feds who control the media and politicians could do this. (see "147. Steal California (7/31/2003") Arnold then had been a representative of the Feds in a special mission to confirm the secret deal with China. (see "323. Arnold's role in recent plots (6/22/05)" and "358. New secret deal (11/17/05)") Now Arnold repeats his job in a new plot.

Here is the news: "Schwarzenegger Wants China to Invest in California’s High-Speed Rail Network

Sept. 14 – California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger finished up a brief tour of the Yangtze River Delta Region on Monday with high hopes that China will be in the bidding for a contract to build the western U.S. state’s proposed US$40 billion high-speed railway.

http://www.2point6billion.com/news/2...work-7094.html

Three days after his announcement, the opposite party in Thailand rises again.

Quote, "Thai Red Shirts begin coup anniversary protests

By GRANT PECK, Associated Press Writer – Fri Sep 17, 9:39 am ET
    BANGKOK – Hundreds of anti-government activists carried roses to prisons around Thailand on Friday to show their support for jailed colleagues and begin a series of protests marking the fourth anniversary of a military coup.

The "Red Shirt" supporters have been generally quiet since the army quashed large demonstrations earlier this year in Bangkok's main commercial district. About 90 people died during those protests, more than 1,400 were hurt, and most of the group's top leaders were arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_thailand_politics "

Starts from 9/16, San Jose Mercury News forcasts that there will be a rain on Sunday, 9/19. It's unusual because it's still summer - the dry season. The tactic is the old one. China will supply the drug. The drug will be planted in the shipment of unbrella. To frame B (my brother in law) in the case, there must be a rain day on week ends. B has to work on week-ends while his employee are on holiday. That unsusal rain is an urge to B. It's time to order an umbrella shipment from China. The similar story acted again and again and again. Even the action of one of the payments -Thailand regime change, had played several times. There is one thing new here: the 40 billion contract to build high-speed railway is likely the next reward to China.

Please note:

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

647. Prepare war on Iran (9/29/2010)

As usual, a big event – war on Iran, will follow to distract the public attention on the framed drug case. To justify the war, false flag terror attack is a necessity.

Arnold finished his secret deal tour on 9/13. Pre-psychological propaganda work immediately followed up.

“9/15/2010
    Eiffel Tower evacuated after threatened
    By Angela Doland A.P.

Paris – Paris' Eiffel Tower and its immediate surroundings were evacuated Tuesday evening after an anonymous caller phoned in a bomb threat. “

“9/17/2010
    Britain
    Spy Chief warns nation faces new terror threats

The head of Britain's domestic spy agency warned today that the U.K. Faces potent new threats from terrorism incubated in Northern Ireland, the Middle East and North Africa.

(San Jose Mercury News, Briefing News)

US had U.K. Joined in war on Iraq. This time they will have a new partner – France. The same tactic repeats. (see “541. Eiffel Tower bombing had been planned for Iran war (2/28/08)”)

The probable action may take place in October when my wife is arranged for another China tour. It's unusual, she was used to be arranged one tour each year. This is the second one for year 2010. Feds is in urgency.

Yesterday, there was another alarm.
    'Terror threat' closes Eiffel Tower

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Intelligence officials have intercepted a credible terror plot against Britain and France, raising security fears at the Eiffel Tower, but failing to raise the overall threat level in either country.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...#ixzz10x96Yznx
    It's a second warning within two weeks. Feds is in a hurry.

648. Pope and Vatican raided (10/8/2010)

To suppress the anti-war voice for the coming Iran war, an extortion on Roman Catholic is a necessity.

Pope was summoned to court in U.K..
    Quote, “Pope served summons: Crimes against humanity, child abuse, trafficking
    • September 20th, 2010 8:20 pm ET
    A Public Summons to Pope Benedict was delivered today at the residence of the Vatican Ambassador to England in south London. Human rights defender, the former United Church of Canada minister noted for taking Christ's teachings to heart, Rev. Kevin Annette delivered the summons after leading a 20,000 people protest this weekend against the Pope for alleged complicity in crimes against humanity, child abuse and trafficking.

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...se-trafficking

Vatican also is attacked in finance.

Quote, “Official seize Vatican funds

By Rachel Donadio New York Times

Rome – Italian monetary authorities said Tuesday that they had impounded $30 million from the Vatican bank and placed its top two officers under investigation in connection with a money-laundering inquiry. The announcement amounted to another potential storm confronting the papacy of Benedict XVI, who is struggling with the effects of an abuse scandal. “

Action was swift, obviously well prepared in advance. One week after Arnold Schwarzinegger's China trip, Pope and Vatican suffered from an unprecedented attack. It happened simultaneously with the terror warning in Britain and France. You may have noticed that US had a travel warning on tourists to Europe. I think that is a co-operation to a framed drug case – possible action time in late-October. The Feds arranged a China trip for my wife which starts on October 17 despite it is a bush season (Thanks giving and Christmas) for travel company she works for.

Please note: