Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't blame the oil 'speculators'

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09)

Similar to the bombing of a Syrian nuclear site on Sept. 6, 2007, Israel also destroyed a nuclear reactor of Iraq in 1981. One thing is very clear: the raids all achieved by "one shot did all." It couldn't be done by regular bomb. It must be done by an accurate guided missile.
    I remember the news in 1981 said when Israel attacked the Osirak nuclear reactor in Iraq, nobody was inside the site except a French technician. (The Osirak nuclear reactor was built by a French company) I think that technician was the one who activated a signal generator without aware of that a missile was running toward him by tracking the signal. Such kind of practice is common in the intelligence world. A typical one was 7/7/05 London bombing. When four sacrifice (government informants) went boarding the underground train with smile, they did what their master told them to do. They never knew their mission was to be a "suicide bomber".

Bombing nuclear site of Syria in 2007 needed accurate inside information too. How do I know North Korea played a role of Trojan Horse? From a news that the President of South Korea made a sudden visit to North Korea and had a summit there. The visit started from 10/2/07, 25 days from the incident "bombing Syria". Obviously it was a payment trip.

Of course the media used to mislead public with big lumps of story such like "Surprising steps at Koreas summit", "North Korea's leader shows little emotion at summit"..... The real meaning was vague in news: Quote, "Worries that South Korea's President Roh Moo Hyun would give away too much had been high..... For the North's leadership, the declaration would yield the economic growth it is seeking without demanding the political change it fears." (By Norimistsu Onishi, New York Times) They promised to open regular cargo railway service crossing their heavily armed border and create a joint fishing zone on their disputed sea frontier. It benefited both sides so it was not a payment.

The real payment was in a sentence: "The countries reiterated a commitment to deliver aid under the February disarmament deal granting the North the equivalent of 1 million tons of fuel oil." So I knew the secret deal was done in February. Seven months later (May, /2008), in another short news, I learned that USAID would supply North Korea 500,000 tons of food based on that February deal.

North Korea was labelled as an evil country by Bush. From time to time it challenges US with missile test, nuclear weapon and war. Yet, it always get generous aid from US that other countries rarely got. With my revelation, you now are able to realize all these are a soap opera to cheat the public, or the targeted enemy such like Syria and Iran.
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this...
    Churumbela 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
    Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

Can you find illicit activities from my post?

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

595. Push Iran to swallow a bait (3/25/09)

On 3/15, I talked about the payment to N. Korea for its role in Syria bombing. (see "593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09)) Three days later, there was a news.

Re: " N. Korea rejects U.S. food aid
    By Foster Klug Associated Press

Washington - North Korea has rejected U.S. food shipments and asked aid groups to leave the country.....

Last May, the U.S. said it would provide 500,000 tons of food to N.Korea.... As part of that agreement, the U.S. delivered 169,000 tons to N. Korea, with the most recent shipment of 5,000 tons of vegetable oil and corn soy blend arriving in January."
    (San Jose Mercury, 3/18/09)

It's another swift response to my revelation. When I pointed out the petro dollar was the cause of Iran war, the high oil price went downwards since. When I revealed the fuel aid and food aid were the payment of a secret deal, N. Korea immediately refuses to accept the food aid. Will that change your opinion?

The current events indicate that another plot is going on. N. Korea has played a Trojan Horse in Syria's case. It will play that role again, the target now is Iran.

Early this month, US and South Korea had a joint military maneuvers. N. Korea reacts with alarm and warns it may trigger war. N. Korea warns that it won't guarantee the safety of passenger plane flying near its airspace which forced air liners changed their flight paths. N. Korea also warns a war if US dare to intercept their rocket which will launch a satellite into orbit.

All these are just soap opera. It's an effort to push for a deal. I think N. Korea is trying to sell weapon grade nuclear fuel to Iran. That will finally justify US to invade Iran. US and N. Korea work hard to show Iran: "see, we are hostile each other. So that nuclear deal is not a Trojan Horse. Pull it into your city."

On 3/17, two US journalists were seized by N. Korea border guards. It's only another soap opera to add a coat of sugar on that poisonous capsule. US is eager to finish the Iran war in 2009. (see "582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/09)")
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Dude, this troll is awesome. Conversations with one's self always kick ass.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)

The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip. It's easy to plant or create an incident in trip. It can develop into a big conflict if the US intercepts the launching North Korea rocket. All depends on the Feds' decision whether they will practice their plan or not in rocket launch.

This rocket launch obviously is a product of the secret deal between the N.Korea and the US. Will N. Korea really crazy enough to shot a target in the land of Japan or US? Everybody knows it's impractical. Because the retaliation from US could be disastrous. Recently, (just months ago) N. Korea receives food aid and fuel aid from the US. How can a nation without enough food and fuel to provoke a war?

Yet, the media blow the trumpet to propaganda on the threat from North Korea and hint that Japan and US may intercept the missile. What a comic. But it's a necessity for Feds. They planed a big case in early April. From the conflict with N. Korea, pandemic bird flu, possible terror attack, to internet blockade.

When people lose the freedom to move around under martial law or quarantine as Feds has designed, they also lose independent information from internet. Thus they have to take what Feds want you to know because the media is in their grasp.

On 3/28, news report said "Computer worm set for a return April 1.". Though Conficker worm causes little damage on April 1, it's still lurking, waiting for the right time to attack. I think the hand behind the screen is the Feds. Worm can be viewed as a weapon in modern information war. It will be used in big case, just like anthrax used in 911 case to push through the Bill of Patriot Act.

I have rich experience of internet harassment, and worms attack as well. see "153. Computer Warm attack(8/16) and 336. Worm and internet censorship (8/22/05)". Several months ago, I was blocked to internet for nearly three months.

The failure of the promised worm attack on 4/1 may indicate that the April plot went soured again. They'll use that Conficker in next plan.

So next time when there is a big terror attack, or a big pandemic, or a big disaster like wild fire, and you lose freedom in martial law or quarantine, and internet is sabotaged that you can only watch the TV which offers repeated picture, (such like airplane impact WTC and the building collapsing in smoke) and repeated warning from government, remember what I said today.

Please note:

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

598. Block telephone service (4/10/09)

My wife returns from her China trip on 4/8. The date coincidence with the date of N. Korea's rocket launch date. (4/4 to 4/8). So I alleged that was the action date. Then there came another incident.

In midnight between 4/8 and 4/9, four separate underground fiber-optic cables were cut in San Jose area. Huge portions of a telecommunications network across three counties have lost service to land line phones, cell phones and /or the internet.

The case is obviously:
    1. It's an organized crime. Since it was done in separate places at same time, it was not an individual random incident.

2. It needs inside information and co-operation, from the knowledge of location and access to the manhole. Quote, "One of them is to have big, heavy covers over the manholes and special ways to get them off," Britton said, "There's a tool you use. And in this case someone obviously had access to that."

3. The significance was played down. Quote, "The FBI joined the investigation, but authorities ruled out terrorism as a motive, and instead called it pure criminal vandalism." (The above information are from news "AT&T offers $100,000 reward", San Jose Mercury News" 4/10/2009)

Here is a confusion. What kind of an organization which is powerful enough to have co-operation from big communication firm and has the authority to de-grade a big criminal case, has the motive to risk a criminal charge to play some joke - say, vandalism - without any obvious interest purpose? It seems make no sense.

Or, if you have read my last message that, "(#597) you lose freedom in martial law or quarantine, and internet is sabotaged that you can only watch the TV which offers repeated picture, (such like airplane impact WTC and the building collapsing in smoke) and repeated warning from government, remember what I said today." You can find this is just a piece of the ring - the victim will lose all contact to outside, losing freedom of moving; blocked internet access and losing telephone service as well.

After years of restless effort to frame a case, Feds now makes the plan a perfect one. Only it has been soured so far under my revelation. That's why I was harassed so much in internet and why Feds activated so much accessories to call for a "ban" on me.

Please note:

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

599. Cut power supply and activate a terror attack (4/15/09)

Not only internet would have been attacked, telephone service would have been lost, power supply would have been cut too. Watch the date of the news:

Electricity Grid in U.S. Penetrated By Spies
    APRIL 8, 2009
    WASHINGTON -- Cyberspies have penetrated the U.S. electrical grid and left behind software programs that could be used to disrupt the system, according to current and former national-security officials.
    The spies came from China, Russia and other countries, these officials said, and were believed to be on a mission to navigate the U.S. electrical system and its controls. The intruders haven't sought to damage the power grid or other key infrastructure, but officials warned they could try during a crisis or war.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123914805204099085.html

Do you think Russia and China have the motive to provoke US at this time. Does it make any sense? Yet, how convenient for this government to blame everything on other countries, or so said "terrorists".

As I always said, the framed case used to come with big events to distract. That big events likely will be terror attacks, or big natural disaster. The April 8 framed case came with terror attack too.

"10 arrested in terror crackdown in England

London (AP) - British police arrested 10 men Wednesday (4/8) in a series of anti-terrorist raids across northwest England. ....

The British government currently assesses the country's terror threat level as "severe," the second highest of five possible ratings." (Mercury News, 4/9/2009)

Watch at the date. Do you believe it was another coincidence? Since the April 8 framed case was soured under my revelation, British government had to finish it in a pre-emptive arrest to avoid a re-action of 7/7/2005 London bombing.

Please note:

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just another reason to get off the grid. Go solar, man. It isn't just for pansies that want to save the planet from bovine bowel emissions.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do know you can use your blog for this, you know the one on this site..., right?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

600. Terror case in Britain and IRA (4/20/09)

The April 8 plot was planed in large scale. Since there is a model for Feds criminal tactic, we can see the resemblance of this one to the 9/24/2005 case. (marked with hurricane Katrina.)

Extract from: " 390. London bombing review (2) (continue to #388)(3/5/06)

7/6/2005 Blair declared Britain won the 2012 Olympic game hosting.
    7/7/2005 First London bombing.
    7/21, Second London bombing.
    8/14. London bombing still would be used in new plot to justify the bombing in US.

Re: "US warns of new attacks on London
    DAVID LEPPARD
    August 14, 2005
    http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=40135

8/31. Chief Executive of Hongkong - Donald Tseng, invited the whole legislature of Hongkong to travel with him to mainland China on 9/25.

8/31. H.A. mailed an architectural inspection notice with heavy penalty intimidation. It included the enclosed yard. I thought it targeted at a self made little shed in backyard. If I tore down the shed, there would be a lot of junk. How could I handle it?

8/31. San Jose Council member Chuck Reed mailed a letter announced a "Free dumping day" on 9/24. Which offered a solution for backyard junk. The coincidence enabled me to realize that Feds planned to frame me on 9/24 if I would have dumped the garbage to the bin. (by claiming there was illegal things inside it?) But what if my wife did the garbage job? Then there was a sudden offering of fun trip from an airliner to the travel company my wife worked. Thus she left before 9/24.

9/22 -9/29. My wife left to South-east Asia for a fun trip.

9/24. Free dumping date. (attempt murder 2) Of course I wouldn't do as they wished.
    9/24. Big anti-war protest in Washington. (planned to be humiliated by terror attack)
    9/24. Hurricane Rita landed in Texas. An event to distract. (storm 3)

9/25 - 9/26. The legislature of Hongkong visited China. I allege there would have been a travel accident to kill Mr. Wang Yi Hong if 9/24 plot went on successfully. (attempt murder 3)

9/27. My wife took a boat trip in Haloon Bay, Vietnam. While Typhoon Damrey(storm 4) just left a day ago. (attempt murder 4)

The payment to British was not only to host the Olympic. Another reward came right after 9/24.

9/27. "Panel claims IRA has given up weapons
    by John Daniszewsky
    Los Angeles Times

....the Provisional Irish Republican Army had turned over the bullets, guns, blasting caps, bombs and explosive plastics that held much of Britain in terror for more than 35 years."
    (Mercury News 9/27/05)"

Compare with this 4/8/09 case, we can see the resemblance:

1. Trip used to be a tactic to murder in the name of incident or easy to plant to a framed case. In both cases, my wife was offered by fun trips from Air liner or Chinese travel company.

2. A big event created to distract. It used to be a terror attack. It would be a big one in US. But to cover up US is the source of the plot, Feds arranged it a worldwide terrorist action. Britain became the pioneer victim.

3. I have said, Al Qaida and many other terrorist groups are puppet tool work for the Feds.
    In Britain, it was IRA. In 9/24/2005 case, IRA abandoned armed resistance as a reward to Blair's British Government. In 4/8/2009 case, IRA attacked again to push Brown Gordon's government to join the framed case.

Re: Real IRA Shoot 2 British Soldiers Dead in Northern Ireland (3/9/09)

IRA faction takes credit for killing cop
    (by E. Quinn and J.f. Burns, New York Times. 3/11/09)

One month later, we saw the terror case in England.

Please note:

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

602. Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds (4/30/09)

Feds planed a bio-attack in 4/8 plot. I accurately predicted it on 3/30, eight days before action date. Re:

"596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)"

The rehearsal of response to a mock attack(see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. To cover up the unusual multiple deaths, Feds always planed big event such like war, natural disaster, terror attack to distract.

Here is a news prepared psychologically for that bio-attack:

"New Human Death from Bird Flu
    By Tim Johnson McClatchy Newspapers
    2/26/2009

Beijing - A handful of new human fatalities from bird flu underscore that the H5N1 virus has become entrenched in some countries, such as China, and that it still could mutate and flare into a global pandemic, U.N. officials said last week.
    .......A best-case scenario might cause only 100,000 deaths, he added."

I said Feds had planed a frame case on date when my wife returned from her China trip which was accordance with the missile launching date of N.Korea.(N.Korea set the launching date between 4/4 to 4/8) I said the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. My wife returned on 4/8. She was severely sickened with a flu. She could hardly speak due to the sore throat caused by severe cough. She had to stay home for days before back to work on 4/13 with her voice still broken. That's something never happened before. My wife is a hard working woman. In my memory, she had never asked for a sick leave.

Why hadn't the Feds carried out their 4/8 plan? I think because I accurately revealed their plot. I even referred the news to guess the coming bio-attack was a bird flu (H5N1). The reference news was from China. I always point out Chinese secret police is an accomplice of the Feds in this framed case. And my wife caught the flu during her China trip. Would you say that's another coincidence?

Then why do they revive that bio-attack? I think the pressure from the high ranking is too heavy. Because I also accurately predicted the Iran war. Everything seems to be ready for that war - except the elimination of Kat Hak Sung who revealed the secret. But haven't I predicted the bio-attack of bird flu (H5N1) in advance? To avoid to prove my accuracy, Feds creates another name - Swine Flu (H1N1). New name won't change the reality. Everything shows it's a pre-planed bio-attack. Feds just changed the name of the flu.

603. Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot (5/8/09)

In recent days I was blocked to access the Internet again for almost three days. I think the main reason is my message #602 reveals the secret of Swine Flu. So if I could not post my message on time, (every five days), then you know something bad is going to happen.

When I say Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot, I based on timing. The first death of the Flu, was Adela Maria Gutierrez. She fell ill April 1 with what she thought was a bad cold. She tried aspirin and antibiotics, bed rest and moist towels, but nothing brought down her soaring fever, reduced her aches and pains, or boosted her energy level. Maria Gutierrez went to the hospital April 9. After tests revealed an unusual illness, medical personnel isolated her and notified state and federal official. She died April 13. (Extracted from San Jose Mercury News, 4/29 and 5/1) The timing was accordance to my wife's. My wife caught a flu in later March and early April. The worst time for her was about April 8. If the Feds increases the poison dose, she might have died at same time Gutierrez did. The outbreak of the Mexico Flu would rapidly spread all over the world that would justify my wife's death.

Another similar case took place in a train which crossed Siberia of Russia. The news topic was: "Sudden death of a Chinese female worker, Russia steps up its way to prevent a pandemic." In a train from Far East to Moscow, a young woman's health worsened at night of 4/14. She had a high fever and died next morning. The original diagnosis of Russian doctor was that the woman died of SARS. The response of Russia was strong. They immediately stopped the train, Quarantine the station and isolated the 60 passengers of that coach. The Guarantine released on 4/18 when authority said that the disease was not SARS but an ordinary pneumonia.

Several local Chinese paper reported this news with big article. It also said the mainstream media of Russia made a large quantity of news report on this topic. Caused a nation wide public attention. The unusual reaction of the government may indict the 4/8 plot was a big one. The secret police of China and Russia were involved. If the 4/8 plot carried out successfully, then there was a worldwide "pandemic". The Russia's would have started from that Chinese woman's death on train.

Since the persecution was urgent and in large scale, the next plot probably would be around 5/24 when my nephew will have a wedding party in Boston. My family members will fly from the West coast to the East Coast to attend that party.

Please note:

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

604. The death in Mexico is not caused by flu (5/14/09)

The unusual symptom of the flu my wife caught was a severe cough. I had never seen her coughed so badly before. My wife also brought a big box of flu medicine from her China trip. It was a traditional Chinese medicine that was very effective to prevent a flu. So I took some pills. It didn't help me to prevent a flu. I started to cough too. So my wife gave me a bottle of Robitussin. After taking several dose, my cough became worse. I had similar bad cough about three years ago. Here is the description: "There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one." (422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06))

Of course, I stopped to take the medicine. I was afraid it was poisoned. On 4/13, my wife went back to work. The next days she brought home some cookies. I noticed that we all coughed after eating the cookies. I started to realize it was not the flu but the poisoned food that caused the coughing.

I think
    1. Feds planed a murder under the cover up of Flu. The poison (I allege it is a kind of isotope) will cause a severe cough. Heavy doze will swollen the lung that leads to the de-function of breath. Feds spread it with flu virus because the flu symptoms will cover up the severe cough caused by poison.

2. Feds may have contaminated the public place (such like restaurant, hospital or bus) with the poison. People may get sick when they having food with their contaminated hand. That's why the media emphasized on washing hand.

3. There is a mystery puzzled experts that why reported deaths have occurred only in Mexico and the confirmed cases elsewhere are mild. I don't believe H1N1 only select Mexicans to kill. It only proves H1N1 is a common flu, easy to spread but generally mild. In this case, it is used to cover up the poison. So when it went to elsewhere, it is mild.

The death mainly took place in Mexico because it's a convenient place picked up for the special operation. La Gloria is the town thought to be the source of the Swine Flu. Quote, "The village has many immigrants in the U.S.. Mexican epidemiologists say one theory is that someone who had been in the U.S. brought the virus back to the community." (Mercury News, 4/29)

This someone is the special operative(s) who poisoned the route he (they) went, to create a panic for the 4/8 case.

4. Quote, "New flu cases leveling off, Mexico says
    By Paul Haven and Nico Price
    Associated Press
    Friday, May 1, 2009

The health ministry, which earlier said 168 people were believed killed by swine flu in Mexico, on Thursday would only confirm 12 of those deaths and would not say how many were suspected."

Can you interpret this news? It means 168 people died in similar cause. Only 12 found positive with H1N1 virus. (Even though, they were not necessarily died of H1N1) So the cause of the 168 deaths is something else. Now you can imagine what is it.

605. Swine Flu time table (5/20/09)

There were two attempts for bio-attack in April. One was the original 4/8 plot. It was a big plan consisted of a bio attack, a terror attack (marked with 4/8 "terror crack down in England) and the Iran war(marked with rocket launch of N.Korea, dated 4/4 to 4/8).

Here is the time table for the first bio-attack attempt which was in the name of bird-flu pandemic.
    Three big powers involved.

2/26 A news of "New Human Death from Bird Flu" from Beijing China justified the coming "global pandemic". (see #596.)

3/19 There was an exercise for responding a bio-attack in Bay-area. (see #594)

3/20 I wrote "594. Framed case in March and April (3/20/09)", said, my wife "would have a two weeks trip to Beijing on 3/24",(which implied her return date was 4/8) "To divert the public attention, they will create a big event to distract. It most likely will be a bio-attack this time."

3/30 I wrote "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)", repeated that "The unusual outbreak of avian flu in China likely is a plot to justify a planed bio-attack activated by the Feds - in the name of pandemic avian flu."

4/5 I wrote "597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)", said that "The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip."

4/1 Maria Gutierrez fell ill.
    About same time, my wife caught a flu in her China trip. (see # 603)

4/8 My wife returned home, severely sickened with a bad cough.
    4/9 Maria Gutierrez's situation got worse, went to hospital.
    4/13 Maria Gutierrez died in hospital.
    4/15 Early morning, a young Chinese woman suddenly died in a train that crossed Siberia Russia.
    There was a swift response from Russia. Train stopped. The station Quarantined. The
    passengers isolated. Russia doctor said she died of SARS.
    4/15 Morning, the mainstream media of Russian, multiple press, newspaper and national
    television made a strengthening report on this news, caused nation wide public attention.
    4/15 Night, Russia media changed the tone, said the patient might die to the Hand, Mouth and Foot
    disease.
    4/15 The Minister of Food and Health Department of Hongkong, announced to lower the grade of
    response to Avian Flu - from severe class to alert class.
    4/18 Russia media reported that the woman's death was caused by ordinary pneumonia.

I think Feds failed to get me into a disease of "bad flu" - I refused food and medicine arranged for me. The lowering grade of the response to Avian Flu in Hongkong on 4/15 may indict Feds formerly abandoned their original plot of a bio attack in the name of bird flu. Because I had predicted that attack. Russia even didn't refer the case to flu but call it SARS. If Feds was successful in 4/8 plot, my wife would have died like the other two women at the time between 4/13 to 4/15.

Then on 4/24, Feds had another attempt to push up a pandemic. To avoid the name of "bird flu", they picked up a new virus from their bio-weapon warehouse. It has a bits of genetic material from swine flu, avian flu and human flu. Of course, there was a consideration of the name. Human flu is too common that won't scare people. Bird Flu fits the demand but that will fall into my prediction. So they call it Swine Flu. Mysterious enough to intimidate public. It apparently was a propaganda name not a scientific one. Several days later, they have to change it into H1N1 A. H1N1 basically represent human flu.

Why I say it's another attempt? Because in following days when Swine Flu had been hot topic in media, N. Korea came again.

Quote, "N.Korea makes another missile threat

By Jae-Soon Chang 4/30/09
    A.P.

Seoul, S. Korea - N. Korea warned Wednesday it will fire an intercontinental ballistic missile - or even carry out another nuclear test - unless the U.N. apologizes for condemning the regime's April 4 rocket launch. "

It is a pity to abandon that original plan which has been prepared for months. And the war on Iran is an urgent demand.

(I was again blocked to post in internet for two weeks. Feds must have planed another big plot these days. 6/3)

Please note:

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Paranoiville.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

606. 5/25 plot (6/16/09)

I used to post my journal style article every five days. Last one #605 was written on 5/20, today is 6/16. It means from 5/20, I was blocked to the internet for 21 days. The censorship proves what I said was truth, Feds are afraid of it.

I have correctly predicted the 4/8 plot that would have come with a bio-attack. (see detail in #602)
    Feds used to arrange a trip for the case. I predicted that the action date likely would be the return date when my wife finishing her China trip.(4/8) It would match the distract event - N. Korea launching a ballistic missile. (date ranged from 4/4 to 4/8).

Then I correctly predicted there would be a second attempt.

On 5/8, I said, "Since the persecution was urgent and in large scale, the next plot probably would be around 5/24 when my nephew will have a wedding party in Boston. My family members will fly from the West coast to the East Coast to attend that party." (see #603)

The late development proves the action date was set on 5/25. My family members flied to Boston on 5/23 (Saturday) and attended my nephew's wedding ceremony on 5/24.(Sunday) They flied back on 5/25. (Monday, Veteran's day) Feds used to set the action date on return date of the trip. (Air plane accident?)

And on 5/20, (Five days before 5/25) I wrote, "Why I say it's another attempt? Because in following days when Swine Flu had been hot topic in media, N. Korea came again.

Quote, "N.Korea makes another missile threat

By Jae-Soon Chang 4/30/09

Seoul, S. Korea - N. Korea warned Wednesday it will fire an intercontinental ballistic missile - or even carry out another nuclear test". (see #605)

It was a nuclear test. On 5/25, North Korea announced it successfully conducted its second nuclear test. It was again, strangely, coincident with the date when my family members return from their trip.

The plot, if had been carried out successfully, would be an outbreak of a framed drug case. A lot of people will be murdered by the Feds. Few people will notice the case because it would have been distracted by big events: bio-attack; terrorist attack and Iran war. We have seen the Swine Flu in this plot already. And N. Korea will play the role of a witness to justify the Iran war that it exports nuclear weapon to Iran.

607. N.Korea provokes U.S.? (6/22/09)

Right after the nuclear test of N. Korea of 5/25, South Korea responded by joining the Proliferation Security Initiative, a U.S. led movement to stop ships from transporting banned nuclear goods.

This is the key point of that soap opera. The inspection will tell the world that Iran is the buyer of the weapon and nuclear material. While Bush regime failed to justify the Iraq war with WMD lie, this time the Inside Group does a perfect job. They show the evidence in a big event. We see the destroyer USS John McCain now is following a N.Korean ship when it leaves the vicinity off the coast of China. It is preparing to intercept the suspected cargo of proliferating missiles and nukes once the government insiders decide to start the war on Iran.

The likely action date of a coming terror plot will be on 7/4, when N. Korea will fire a ballistic missile towards Hawaii. Media beat the drum to propaganda on it. It is a comic because:

1. N. Korea is weak in economy. It lives on food and fuel aid from China and US!!! It can't support a war. Although in early 1950s there was a Korea war, N.Korea had the support of two powers - Soviet Union and China at that time. Russia and China have no attempt now to challenge US.

2. US is a super power in the world now. It doesn't make sense to challenge a super power.
    The result of a war will be disastrous to N.Korea.

3. In a weapon test, a nation used to choose an international open area. There are plenty of open space in Pacific. Why choose Hawaii? It's a deliberate provocation which could leads to a war.

Have you ever seen a mouse challenge a cat at cat's house? So it is only a "cat crying 'Mouse is coming'" soap opera. The challenge mouse knows there will be no revenge from the cat. In under table deal, it will be paid for that performance. The real target of the cat is another mouse- Iran. To Justify a war on Iran, an excuse that Iran attempt to create nuclear weapon is not enough. US insiders need a 911 alike case, or even bigger than that.

That's why 7/4 is selected. The "enemy" attacked on national holiday. According to former soured plot, multi cities will be bombed by - possibly nukes, most likely will be dirty bombs or chem-weapon. Of course, once the war starts, a pandemic will break out and a martial law be announced to quarantine anti-war people.

Please note:

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes more kathaksung!

I want to get his posts delivered.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde