Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "Make Britain Great Again!"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    It is some consolation to know that what was once Great Britain, has about as many bat-shit-crazy people supporting a bat-shit-crazy leader as the once United States of America.

The United States is no longer United and Britain is no longer Great!

The world is watching in disgust!
    Riding the new coattails of keep America great while Trump is still unsuccessfully doing MAGA after those Bush's 9/11 business with an Al Qaeda health care plan to nuke Temple Mount turning world wide hatred against America as probably the most vile un-American patriot act SCOTUS sanctioned Catholic Church diatribe crooks on Capital Hill history will ever witness

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

3. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-27-2019)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

moon (07-26-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Nah- ghost written. They're all at it. Johnson could never find time to write a book himself.
    Unless you can cite evidence for that, I have to say I don't believe it. I've read one of his books and the style is very similar to his journalism. I don't care much for either, to be honest, but I can recognize the style. Maybe he employs the same ghost writer for the whole lot, I dunno.

A related question: does anyone know if TRUMP has ever written an article, in the msm or online?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,515 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Unless you can cite evidence for that, I have to say I don't believe it. I've read one of his books and the style is very similar to his journalism. I don't care much for either, to be honest, but I can recognize the style. Maybe he employs the same ghost writer for the whole lot, I dunno.

A related question: does anyone know if TRUMP has ever written an article, in the msm or online?
    There was a recent TV interview with a very popular ghost writer. In his opinion it is almost impossible for a high-profile character to ever find time to write 100,000 words- the usual engagement criteria- let alone make it GOOD. Ghost writers study their employers and ape their idiosyncracies .

Evidence ?

You know that Baldy Johnson was sacked for inventing quotes , don't you ? Any invented quotes in his ...er....book ? Haw, haw.............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

The book was a sort of popular history of early Roman Gaul (as you know, Johnson majored in Classics). I didn't spot any invented quotes in it. Is that evidence he didn't write it?

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    He was born in NYC to wealthy parents like trump, and even sports dyed-blond hair like trump. Two peas in a pod!
    Corbyn was born to wealthy parents, brought up in a seven bedroom house and went to a fee paying prep school. He managed to achieve virtually nothing in terms of academic qualifications, because he's thick as two short planks. His elder brother Piers is the academically gifted one who runs a highly successful weather prediction service and is vehemently opposed to climate alarmism.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ayed-polo.html the

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At least Johnson writes his own books.

Btw, his cabinet is 20% "ethnic" - the Chancellor of the Exchequer is a Muslim from some shithole country!

OMG, what will Trump's base make of that?
    Sajid Javid is the son of a Pakistani bus driver from Rochdale.

Javid was born in Rochdale, Lancashire, one of five sons of Pakistani Muslim immigrant parents.[4][5] His father worked as a bus driver.[6] His mother did not speak English, having grown up in a Pakistani village where girls did not go to school.[7] His family moved from Lancashire to Stapleton Road, Bristol, as his parents took over a shop there, and the family lived in a two-bedroom flat above it.[8]

As a teenager, Javid developed an interest in financial markets, following the Thatcher government's privatisations. At the age of fourteen, he borrowed £500 from a bank to invest in shares and became a regular reader of the Financial Times.[8]

From 1981 to 1986, Javid attended Downend School, a state comprehensive near Bristol. At school it was recommended that he should be a TV repairman. Javid has said he was told that he couldn't study maths at O Level so he had to get his father to pay for it.[9] When he later witnessed a video showing an assault on a Syrian refugee, he remarked that it was reminiscent of bullying he had experienced at school;[10] Javid claims he faced racial abuse when younger, being called a 'Paki', and having faced abuse from "National Front skinheads".[11] Speaking in 2014, Javid said that while at school: "I was naughty, more interested in watching Grange Hill than homework".[8] After being told by his school that he could only study two A Levels when he believed he needed three to go to university,[9] Javid subsequently attended Filton Technical College from 1986 to 1988, and finally the University of Exeter from 1988 to 1991.

Javid is a trustee of the London Early Years Foundation, was a governor of Normand Croft Community School, and has led an expedition to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa, to show his support of Help the Aged.[12]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sajid_Javid

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The book was a sort of popular history of early Roman Gaul (as you know, Johnson majored in Classics). I didn't spot any invented quotes in it. Is that evidence he didn't write it?
    BoJo is a prodigious writer, don't listen to that odious Marxist twat Moonatic.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...64770?mode=amp the
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 07-27-2019 at 06:23 AM.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No deal Brexit funds unleashed by Sajid Javid - a welcome change to gloomy Hammond!

SAJID JAVID has unleashed the shackles of the Treasury by vowing to give Government departments what ever money they need to prepare for a no deal Brexit on October 31.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ogg-article-50

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    It is some consolation to know that what was once Great Britain, has about as many bat-shit-crazy people supporting a bat-shit-crazy leader as the once United States of America.

The United States is no longer United and Britain is no longer Great!

The world is watching in disgust!
    It was only ever 'Great' Britain to distinguish it from Brittany, which was 'Little' Britain. We've always had more than our share of crazies, but the failure to establish a free, as opposed to a rich-man's press and the development of the internet have enabled them to take over, briefly. I wouldn't give the Terrible Turk more than six months meslef. What could be more ludicrous than a con-man who cons himself! He has, at best, a majority of three, down to one if the Brecheiniog by-election shows our people to have woken up.

14. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (07-27-2019), moon (07-27-2019)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    It was only ever 'Great' Britain to distinguish it from Brittany, which was 'Little' Britain. We've always had more than our share of crazies, but the failure to establish a free, as opposed to a rich-man's press and the development of the internet have enabled them to take over, briefly. I wouldn't give the Terrible Turk more than six months meslef. What could be more ludicrous than a con-man who cons himself! He has, at best, a majority of three, down to one if the Brecheiniog by-election shows our people to have woken up.
    Corbyn's Cockwombles are history, including Tom Watson the Nonce Finder General.

https://raedwald.blogspot.com/2019/0...under.html?m=1

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never had much time for Owen Smith but at least he is honest. Far more so than the Welsh Windbag Iolo aka Penderyn.

Shocking moment Labour MP admits party doesn't have a chance in next election - 'Too late'

A LABOUR MP has admitted in an astonishing act of candour that it is “too late” for the Labour Party to win the next general election because of its “wishy-washy” and “ill-defined” Brexit policy.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11...en-smith-video

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nah- ghost written. They're all at it. Johnson could never find time to write a book himself.
    lib'ruls have ghost readers.....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-30-2019)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,515 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...terary-avatars

Geez. What a prat.

Johnson’s only novel is a sexist, Islamophobic exercise in wish-fulfilment, in which accident-prone, bumbling Tory MP Roger Barlow prevents a terrorist bomber killing everyone at Westminster – largely so that in lionising him, the press will forget about his private indiscretions. Ten years later, Johnson’s biography of Churchill was also seen as using its central figure as a thinly veiled avatar of himself.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

21. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...terary-avatars

Geez. What a prat.

Johnson’s only novel is a sexist, Islamophobic exercise in wish-fulfilment, in which accident-prone, bumbling Tory MP Roger Barlow prevents a terrorist bomber killing everyone at Westminster – largely so that in lionising him, the press will forget about his private indiscretions. Ten years later, Johnson’s biography of Churchill was also seen as using its central figure as a thinly veiled avatar of himself.
    Sounds as boggling this autistic Christian MAGA infatuation with Trump when it's National Religion KKK churchstate is still entrenched in it's 60 years old drugs in the synagogue Catholic Church master plan business of "serve the Pope or die" which failed having Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" Muslims put a nuke in Temple Mount Israel super ego master race; but so goes American problems in politics.