Members banned from this thread: Jarod, Rune, domer76 and Guno צְבִי

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wow... maybe we are done with the witch hunt

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Try 30 indictments and 6 Trumpies in jail. No witch hunt but shooting witches in a barrel. Collusion was never, ever on the table since it is not defined as a crime. When Daffy was told that, he talked about collusion over and over and over. Not hard to figure out why. Rightys talking about collusion are being dishonest. Mueller made it clear that OLC rules stopped him from indicting Trump. He also made it clear that Trump lied in his written deposition. That too is a crime. Toss in many obstructions and if justice is served, Trump will end up in jail.
    You covered the entire spectrum of conflated nonsense in 1 paragraph! Nicely done! So which of the 30 indictments relates to conspiracy with Russia? Which ones are for obstruction? It might interest you, that judge Friedrich, who's hearing the Concord / IRA case, has forbidden Mueller from even suggesting Kremlin involvement in the "troll farm". Friedrich court reviewed the Crowdstrike analysis and determined it was garbage.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Idiot! Mueller never sought an indictment because, as he stated, DOJ policy didn't allow him to indict a sitting President. There's plenty of evidence for an impeachment, but it's obvious that the corrupt Senate would never convict Trump, no matter how much evidence there is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I laugh every time a liberal makes the argument that the Senate is, or will protect the president. Protect from what? Mueller's report is only a transcript of investigators interviews. Mueller's report does NOT include a single ALLEGATION. Congress hasn't accused Trump of a crime either. Crimes are outlined in Articles of impeachment, and the House majority refuses to make any REAL allegations. Every time congress votes down impeachment, they're declaring there is no prima facia evidence to support a criminal allegation. That's as close to "exoneration" as it gets, and the House majority has done it several times.

3. The Following User Groans At PoliticallyMotivated For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (07-28-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I didn't say he was convicted of anything. I'm saying that he lied when he said he didn't have business in Russia. So this wasn't a witch hunt by any means.
    I see......I thought they were looking for crimes and didn't find any........my mistake.......

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyMotivated View Post
    You covered the entire spectrum of conflated nonsense in 1 paragraph! Nicely done! So which of the 30 indictments relates to conspiracy with Russia? Which ones are for obstruction? It might interest you, that judge Friedrich, who's hearing the Concord / IRA case, has forbidden Mueller from even suggesting Kremlin involvement in the "troll farm". Friedrich court reviewed the Crowdstrike analysis and determined it was garbage.
    not to mention, which one had anything to do with Trump or his campaign.......

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...c-lead-1226985

A ratings flop. Oh dear, and it was on every damn channel !

Back to CSI and real housewives.
    Another democrat party fail?

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Who was jailed for Russian collusion? You know, the entire basis for the witch hunt?
    How comes Trump's friends are in jail. Trump will face charges with Cohen as the primary witness.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mueller, no witch hunt, no hoax, Trump and others lied. 38 people now indicted or convicted. Rian being the latest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-28-2019)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was never about collusion since that is not a crime. Can rightys ever, ever learn even such simple facts like that?
    Of course, the basis for the investigation was Russians interfering in our election and it was proven conclusively. Lots of witches were found there too.
    It was ALWAYS about Russian collusion, libs were just too stupid to realize that's not a crime, but conspiracy is a crime. Did you even read the Weissmann report? You are not familiar with the feeble old traitor, Mueller, trying to claim the term "conspiracy", and, "collusion" are synonymous? But okay, who was jailed for Russians interfering in our elections?
    Every life matters

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    How comes Trump's friends are in jail. Trump will face charges with Cohen as the primary witness.
    That strawman might have held together for a bit, if you'd have propped him up a month ago. SDNY and the FEC both announced their campaign contribution investigations were finished, and as we've all seen, Trump wasn't fined or ordered to repay anything. Sitting presidents aren't immune to FEC fines. Don jr has no immunity, and made several payments to Cohen. Nothing changed when Cohen was congress star witness, except that Cohen dug his own hole deeper.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    In a lot of ways, the left is like the Puritans or the Pharisees of Jesus' time. Self righteous, misrepresenting of the truth, and so set on convincing people what they believe is the truth, they're willing to ruin the lives of innocent people by lying in order to further their selfish agenda. The witch trials involved people making false claims against those they disagreed with much like the left makes false claims of racism.
    Your racism isn’t a false claim. Trump’s isn’t, either.

Mueller, no hoax

Mueller, no with hunt

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I see......I thought they were looking for crimes and didn't find any........my mistake.......
    #deflection

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

We who see trump for the thug criminal, would-be dictator that he is, warned you that we would never accept such a despicable and traitorous despot like trump as president
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Wow... maybe we are done with the witch hunt
    Yeah. Go ahead and run with that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome PoliticallyMotivated,

Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyMotivated View Post
    Yes indeed ... and it's saving Trump million$ in media messaging costs. Nadler will not be persuaded, and that's great news for Trump, and bad news for Dems in vulnerable House districts. Grand jury material on "collusion" ... "conspiracy" ... whichevs idiots, there is none. Same for obstruction. Mueller never sought an indictment, so it follows NONE of that was taken before a grand jury. Grand jury material will establish several things, none good for Dems. 1st inconsistancies, between Bob's report and the facts. 2nd is material omissions. All of Mueller's former defendants will love that. 3rd charges rejected by the grand jury for lack of evidence. Nadler is a vindictive jackass who is fully prepared to burn the DNC to the ground. The GOP hasn't begun to highlight the inconsistancies, between Bob's report and Bob's testimony, but a few very damaging inconsistancies, were exposed with very minimal effort Thursday.
    How can you ignore all the troubling news about Trump and only focus on inconsistencies in the scrutiny of Trump?

That is not going to change the facts that:

1. Russia helped Trump get elected, possibly made the difference (which explains the difference between the polling and the results.)
    2. Trump tried on several occasions to stop or limit investigations of him and his campaign.
    3. The Trump team has been comprised of crooks, many of whom are still under investigation, awaiting trail, or have already been convicted.
    4. The Trump team received an email which explicitly offered dirt on Hillary 'as a part of the Russian government's effort to aid the Trump campaign,' then Trump lied about the meeting claiming it was about adoption.
    5. Trump himself, upon hearing that a special prosecutor had been appointed, blurted that 'his presidency was over.'

How can you just gloss over all of that and only choose to look at inconsistencies?

Pretty selective focus.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

Try 30 indictments and 6 Trumpies in jail. No witch hunt but shooting witches in a barrel. Collusion was never, ever on the table since it is not defined as a crime. When Daffy was told that, he talked about collusion over and over and over. Not hard to figure out why. Rightys talking about collusion are being dishonest.
    Mueller made it clear that OLC rules stopped him from indicting Trump.
    He also made it clear that Trump lied in his written deposition. That too is a crime. Toss in many obstructions and if justice is served, Trump will end up in jail.
    I hope so.

That is where he belongs.