My siblings still talk about it at family gatherings. LOL

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    When I was five or so and my brother was three, my Mother hired a woman to look after us when she went out in the evenings. The woman would put us to bed, enforce lights out and then go downstairs, dress up in a sheet and come up the stairs moaning and groaning. After about three such experiences I took an iron poker from the fireplace and, with a lucky blow, laid the spectre out on the landing. She decided to give up the work!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    WTF kind of uncle treats a kid like that, for absolutely normal behavior? Did he want you to be turned off women and be gaye? Mine would have brought me to a strip club.
    not to defend the uncle but Yurt was a mischievous child, always up to no good, so I suspect this was one of those "last straw" situations were in fact if we were to hear the uncles side he was lucky it wasn't a rubber hose......

Be honest here, there prob isn't a person on this board that hasn't thought about giving Yurt a couple wacks upside the head.....

poor yurt....lol
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was small for my age and one of the youngest in my grade so the size difference was further enhanced. Because of this I was constantly bullied. I didn't take shit from them, ever.

This one day I was hanging out with three or four other kids and this big fat piece of shit, about twice my size sat on top of me and farted. So I walked three blocks home, got a sword out of the attic, went back and chased his sorry ass a few blocks further back to his house. It's a big sword, the kind that they give Marines for graduation, and it took both my skinny arms to wield it.

His mother called mine and man was she pissed off. Forty years later she saw the guy and he asked her if I still had the sword. It's hanging up in my garage lol.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    not to defend the uncle but Yurt was a mischievous child, always up to no good, so I suspect this was one of those "last straw" situations were in fact if we were to hear the uncles side he was lucky it wasn't a rubber hose......

Be honest here, there prob isn't a person on this board that hasn't thought about giving Yurt a couple wacks upside the head.....

poor yurt....lol
    I was canoeing with my son on the New River some years ago and he was about 11 or 12 years old. Slow moving water, still air, and I was in the rear seat, leaned back against some gear and took a short power nap while he guided us along. I woke up to a thud and an abrupt change in direction, to find that he had purposely steered us into another canoe. In it were two attractive teenage girls with bikini tops. "Sorry ladies" I said as I paddled away. When we got far enough away I let out a laugh, and he turned aground to show off a big grin.

The day that you find that your son isn't gay is a happy one.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was canoeing with my son on the New River some years ago and he was about 11 or 12 years old. Slow moving water, still air, and I was in the rear seat, leaned back against some gear and took a short power nap while he guided us along. I woke up to a thud and an abrupt change in direction, to find that he had purposely steered us into another canoe. In it were two attractive teenage girls with bikini tops. "Sorry ladies" I said as I paddled away. When we got far enough away I let out a laugh, and he turned aground to show off a big grin.

The day that you find that your son isn't gay is a happy one.
    Boys will be boys..... I use to inner tube down a local river, it was called to booze cruz & the bikini run & it was awesome.. Had my beer flung over the large tube in the 55d, egree water & wall to wall in some places.. One of the things that got me interested rafting/kayaking etc

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Can't you, just for once, stfu & stop being a buzz kill you boring fuck. Go make a boring kid thread & leave this one be.....
    I'm not boring at all. I grew up a long time ago. You're still acting like a kid. That's why you get treated like one.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm not boring at all. I grew up a long time ago. You're still acting like a kid. That's why you get treated like one.
    Not about me, I asking you as a fellow member to pls respect other posters & not fuck-up threads that have nothing to do w/ your politic or hate......

Not much to ask is it??

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not about me, I asking you as a fellow member to pls respect other posters & not fuck-up threads that have nothing to do w/ your politic or hate......

Not much to ask is it??
    Since that is not what I'm doing, stop whining like a little bitch.

As far as your question is concerned, I don't take questions from your kind.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post

As far as your question is concerned, I don't take questions from your kind.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still don't, boy.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Add something to the topic old fool..........

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dropped pumpkins off an overpass onto
    The Turnpike!
    Lucky we didn't kill someone
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Went skinny dipping with two girls at a local country club pool late at night. Here's the crazy part. We had to climb a 6' fence to get to the pool, and I took my clothes off before I made the climb, and left my clothes on the outside of the fence. I still can't figure out why I did that in that order.

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries