Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump brags about a deal to raise the debt sealing.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I agree, but you fuckers were enraged when the did it under Obama.
    You need to slow your roll there bubba

I am always mad about the debt regardless who is increasing it. But, unlike you I am smart enough to know that spending money is the one bipartisan issues in DC. The only time a political party complains about deficits and debt is when they are out of power. That includes the Republicans and the Democrat party.

You are no different.

Over time, I have decided if they don't care about the debt, then why should I? I only care about paying as little in taxes as I can. Fuck the daficit and the debt at this point. It will never ever be paid back. There is no amount of "taxing the rich" that will ever pay off our debt. So why should I worry about it?

You don't really care about it either as evidenced by your OP and your response to me. This is yet another GayRod attempt at trying to poke a finger in the eye of Trump and/or Republicans. You don't really care about the issue. With that in mind I treat your thread and you with the lack of seriousness you deserve and have earned.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Callinectes (07-23-2019), tinfoil (07-23-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

So no JPP leftist can tell us why we even need a debt ceiling?

What is its purpose?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,844 Times in 14,184 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Remember when you cheered for him to close the government, and for the Republicans to refuse to raise it under Obama?
    And where are the teabaggers now ?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,688 Times in 5,191 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fun to watch the turn.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

RTrump brags about a deal to raise the debt sealing,

remember when you cheered for him to close the government, and for the Republicans to refuse to raise it under Obama?
    so trump is raising "seals" is he jarod?

You are so triggered you just type, hit post, type, hit post , type, hit post

relax cupcake, think about what you are doing with your days, this can't be healthy
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Callinectes (07-23-2019)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Im okay with raising it. I think its important. I just laugh at the Trumppers who don't get upset at Trump when he does it, but were enraged at Obama.
    I'm not upset with Trump, I'm upset with the idea that it has to be done. How much new domestic spending was in this democrat hostage plot...er, budget proposal? You clowns have completely forfeited all bitching and moaning rights concerning the debt and deficit, and forget the silly notion that taxing the rich is ever going to pay for this stuff and all the free shit your ignorant 2020 candidates want
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,157 Times in 33,860 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    I'm not upset with Trump, I'm upset with the idea that it has to be done. How much new domestic spending was in this democrat hostage plot...er, budget proposal? You clowns have completely forfeited all bitching and moaning rights concerning the debt and deficit, and forget the silly notion that taxing the rich is ever going to pay for this stuff and all the free shit your ignorant 2020 candidates want
    I need to see proof the Democrats bitched about the debt or deficit, please. They have always been the one to lower it, Clinton and Obama did so. Bush and Trump blew it up. It is the Republicans may no longer bitch, the Tea Party has been thrown into the harbor to sink.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    But you refused to acknowledge it had to be done with Obama was president? Remember?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I need to see proof the Democrats bitched about the debt or deficit, please. They have always been the one to lower it, Clinton and Obama did so. Bush and Trump blew it up. It is the Republicans may no longer bitch, the Tea Party has been thrown into the harbor to sink.
    THIS IS TRUE

LOCK HIM UP!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-23-2019)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

THIS IS TRUE
    Clinton, yes. Obama no.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...t-deficits.asp

The Largest Deficits

The U.S. government started the 21st century strong with two years of surpluses in 2000 and 2001, but it hasn’t seen a surplus since then. Over the last 17 years through 2018, the U.S. government budget has averaged an annual deficit of $638.403 billion. The largest annual deficits ever were achieved by the Obama Administration in 2009, 2011, and 2010 when the deficits reached $1.413 trillion, $1.300 trillion, and $1.294 trillion, respectively.

During Obama’s eight years of presidency, he accumulated deficits totaling $7.27 trillion. Over his eight years in office that averaged out to $909 billion annually.

Preceding Obama, President George W. Bush reported a leading annual budget deficit of $458.6 billion in 2008. George W. Bush reported budget deficits in seven of his eight years in office with total budget deficits of $2.134 trillion.

President Trump has continued the budget deficit trend. In 2017, the deficit was $665.4 billion followed by a deficit of $779.1 billion in 2018. Estimates show that the budget deficit under President Trump is expected to keep rising. The budget deficit is expected to top $1 trillion in 2019 and remain above $1 trillion through 2022.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Fun to watch the turn.
    Why do we have a debt ceiling?

What is it’s purpose?

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

But you refused to acknowledge it had to be done with Obama was president? Remember?
    It never HAS to be done, all your jackasses would have to do is to stop spending more than you take in. And when you do have to spend, try to remember why we started taxation in this country anyway. Hint: it wasn’t so the democrat party could use the federal budget to buy votes!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Name the last President to NOT raise the debt ceiling? Any President will do. Not a partisan question
    I know they all do. I was just making a funny about how Conservatives talk about how they're all about "small government" and "less spending."

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,313 Times in 10,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    So no JPP leftist can tell us why we even need a debt ceiling?

What is its purpose?
    We don’t, stupid fuck. But why single out leftists for the answer? Because the righties are too fucking stupid to know?

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

The interest payment on the national debt in June, was enough to make 100,000 taxpayers instant millionaires. Something to think about.