Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, iolo, Poor Richard Saunders and JPF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming to a store parking lot near you

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Coming to a store parking lot near you

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-parking-lot/

Tell me again why we should allow these butchers from the 11th Century to come to our country?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-parking-lot/

Tell me again why we should allow these butchers from the 11th Century to come to our country?
    Is this about Muslims or meat-eaters?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    What do you think?

Have you ever seen an American born meat eater slaughter a cow in a Home Depot parking lot? If so, please provide the video. I know that leftists have this adherence to "multiculturalism" that forces them to accept all sorts of behavior from mooslums like this and genital mutilation of women. Seems odd, but it is what it is

4. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

anonymoose (07-22-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What do you think?

Have you ever seen an American born meat eater slaughter a cow in a Home Depot parking lot? If so, please provide the video. I know that leftists have this adherence to "multiculturalism" that forces them to accept all sorts of behavior from mooslums like this and genital mutilation of women. Seems odd, but it is what it is
    No, they just slaughter cows in factories. Doesn't seem like much of a difference to me.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, they just slaughter cows in factories. Doesn't seem like much of a difference to me.
    I am not surprised you would say that. As I said, there appears to be an aversion amongst leftists like yourself to criticize anything about islum

I would love to hear why you think they are similar other than the actual slaughtering of a cow

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not surprised you would say that. As I said, there appears to be an aversion amongst leftists like yourself to criticize anything about islum

I criticize all religions. Religion as a whole is oppressive and cowardly.

I would love to hear why you think they are similar other than the actual slaughtering of a cow
    I would love to hear why you think they are similar other than the very thing that makes them similar.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I criticize all religions. Religion as a whole is oppressive and cowardly.

I would love to hear why you think they are similar other than the very thing that makes them similar.
    I doubt the first statement, but feel free to show me posts of you criticizing islum.

As to your second statement, I do not think they are similar. You do. You are asking me to make your argument for you? That is novel

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt the first statement, but feel free to show me posts of you criticizing islum.
    I'm obviously not going to go looking through old posts, but I'll say here that I think all religions are bad for both the individual and the society as a whole.

As to your second statement, I do not think they are similar. You do. You are asking me to make your argument for you? That is novel
    I'm saying they are similar because both involve the unnecessary slaughter of a cow. You're asking me to make that argument without the very part that makes them similar.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm obviously not going to go looking through old posts, but I'll say here that I think all religions are bad for both the individual and the society as a whole.

I'm saying they are similar because both involve the unnecessary slaughter of a cow. You're asking me to make that argument without the very part that makes them similar.
    You only have 6512 posts. I don't think it would be a heavy lift to find a post of you specifically criticizing islum. I don't believe that you have. Whenever challenged on their wishy washy stance on islum, most leftists throw out the "I think all religions are bad". It sure sounds good, but it misses the point

As to your second sentence, it is clear you have gone out of the way to miss the point.

I had hope for you in APP. It looks like it wasn't meant to be

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You only have 6512 posts. I don't think it would be a heavy lift to find a post of you specifically criticizing islum.

I don't believe that you have. Whenever challenged on their wishy washy stance on islum, most leftists throw out the "I think all religions are bad". It sure sounds good, but it misses the point
    What exactly is the point? That Islam is extra bad? I don't believe it is. I'm not against criticizing Islam for the stupid things said in the Koran, but it's not much different than the stupid things said in the Bible.

As to your second sentence, it is clear you have gone out of the way to miss the point.

I had hope for you in APP. It looks like it wasn't meant to be
    Bullshit. You're the one saying there is a big difference between Muslims slaughtering a cow and any other meat-eaters slaughtering a cow. Yet your only difference seems to be that in this ONE case, it was done in a parking lot.
    So is that the part you take issue with? That this unnecessary slaughter was done outside as opposed to inside a slaughter house? Ok, but to me, unneeded murder is unneeded murder.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's about how muslims simply don't assimilate into western culture. And it's not just america. They didn't fit in too well in Germany or Italy where I lived.
    You simply don't slaughter animals in public in america or Europe.
    By the way, I remember arab looking people that attended my university that had BO like they hadn't taken a shower in weeks and wore extremely tight and short cutoffs outlining their junk and even saw one who was studying in the library with his dick hanging out of his shorts.
    Maybe that flies in their country but I guess you consider that to be cultural diversity.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 07-22-2019 at 12:06 PM.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What exactly is the point? That Islam is extra bad? I don't believe it is. I'm not against criticizing Islam for the stupid things said in the Koran, but it's not much different than the stupid things said in the Bible.

Bullshit. You're the one saying there is a big difference between Muslims slaughtering a cow and any other meat-eaters slaughtering a cow. Yet your only difference seems to be that in this ONE case, it was done in a parking lot.
    So is that the part you take issue with? That this unnecessary slaughter was done outside as opposed to inside a slaughter house? Ok, but to me, unneeded murder is unneeded murder.
    So you do get the difference. I knew you would come around to my way of thinking eventually. I guess you were being intentionally obtuse after all

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    It's about how muslims simply don't assimilate into western culture. And it's not just america. They didn't fit in too well in Germany or Italy where I lived.
    Now that would be an actual argument. I don't think that's a religion thing, it's more of a race thing, but sure. Muslims don't assimilate into Western countries.

However, saying Muslims don't assimilate because they slaughter cows is kind of silly when you consider fast food is a thing in America.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you do get the difference. I knew you would come around to my way of thinking eventually. I guess you were being intentionally obtuse after all
    If that's the difference, that's pretty ridiculous. But I guess you have to be looking for things to complain about.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If that's the difference, that's pretty ridiculous. But I guess you have to be looking for things to complain about.
    so we have you down for being OK with butchering animals in business parking lots