Thread: Black Conservative Shuts Down Republicans’ False Claim That They Never Dissed Obama

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Black Conservative Shuts Down Republicans’ False Claim That They Never Dissed Obama

Conservative commentator Shermicheal Singleton became impassioned Tuesday in calling BS on Republican figures’ claims that their party “never disrespected” the office of the president when Barack Obama was in office.

In a panel discussion on MSNBC, Singleton and others weighed in on House Democrats’ resolution to condemn President Donald Trump‘s racist “go back” tweets aimed at four congresswomen of color. Host Chris Matthews then rolled a clip of House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) saying Republicans never disrespected Obama, but rather voiced their disagreements “respectfully.

Oh, hell no!” said Singleton, reacting to the video. “They’re not clean, Chris. Excuse my language. This really angers me. I’m a conservative, but there was a huge sense of pride for me to see Barack Obama get elected.”

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/07...spected-obama/

cracka whackin
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Bill (07-21-2019)