Thread: Not that it matters, but even the right wing media is starting to report Trump lies

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Default Not that it matters, but even the right wing media is starting to report Trump lies

"Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office"

"The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”

"Despite the lack of new barriers, Trump has applauded his administration for building more border wall. His 2020 campaign has made the border wall its primary messaging."

"Trump's 2020 campaign debuted the slogan "Finish the Wall" at his first rally of 2019 in El Paso, Texas. At one point during his speech, the crowd began cheering "build that wall." Trump responded, "Now, you really mean 'finish that wall,' because we've built a lot of it"
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nths-in-office

"Only 35 arrested in ICE raids touted by Trump"

"Just 35 people were taken into custody during the recent series of highly publicized raids targeting more than 2,100 immigrant family members with deportation orders, acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Matthew Albence said Tuesday."

"Trump last week said the raids were “very successful"
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...outed-by-trump

Amazing to think that the lemmings still don't know that they are being played

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office"

"The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”

"Despite the lack of new barriers, Trump has applauded his administration for building more border wall. His 2020 campaign has made the border wall its primary messaging."

"Trump's 2020 campaign debuted the slogan "Finish the Wall" at his first rally of 2019 in El Paso, Texas. At one point during his speech, the crowd began cheering "build that wall." Trump responded, "Now, you really mean 'finish that wall,' because we've built a lot of it"
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nths-in-office

"Only 35 arrested in ICE raids touted by Trump"

"Just 35 people were taken into custody during the recent series of highly publicized raids targeting more than 2,100 immigrant family members with deportation orders, acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Matthew Albence said Tuesday."

"Trump last week said the raids were “very successful"
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...outed-by-trump

Amazing to think that the lemmings still don't know that they are being played
    Oh, those are part of 'the liberal media' when they run stories like that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello archives,

Oh, those are part of 'the liberal media' when they run stories like that.
    RINO I'm sure, but I've seen the Examiner cited here numerous times here in Trumpkin posts, and the Hill is a legitimate right of center source

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-23-2019)