Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Left Fascism: Miss Michigan stripped of title over conservative posts

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    When will you morons learn that bigotry on public display will get your ass handed back to you on a platter? Even a pageant objectifying women won't put up with it.
    Ironic
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Why would you label the girl a fascist because she speaks the truth about Islam?

Stoning and beheading women for leaving the house without a male, setting them on fire for showing their wrists or an ankle or not wearing a beekeeper suit, mutilating their daughters. WTF.....*they* are a fascist death cult. And there are NO parallels between this murderous sick ideology and "xtianty" or any other religion.
    I didn't label "a girl" --- oh, an actual woman -- anything. That was your label. I merely pointed out the same thing that you just did -- that Islam (just like Xtianity) has a huge variance in belief and practice. You probably missed the part where I said that I wouldn't want any of my 3 daughters to marry a fundie Muslim -- or a fundie Xtian either.

Your shrillness and freakazoid shit about Islam sounds like just my brother. He thinks that Mexicans burn ppl in tire stacks, crucify them, and dismember them in front of their families. Well, maybe cartels do that, but 99% of Mexicans do not. Don't be like him.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Islam is oppressive and backwards, especially towards women. She was speaking the truth.
    Stereotype much?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

5. The Following User Groans At Mason Michaels For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I didn't label "a girl" --- oh, an actual woman -- anything. That was your label. I merely pointed out the same thing that you just did -- that Islam (just like Xtianity) has a huge variance in belief and practice. You probably missed the part where I said that I wouldn't want any of my 3 daughters to marry a fundie Muslim -- or a fundie Xtian either.

Your shrillness and freakazoid shit about Islam sounds like just my brother. He thinks that Mexicans burn ppl in tire stacks, crucify them, and dismember them in front of their families. Well, maybe cartels do that, but 99% of Mexicans do not. Don't be like him.
    These are your words

Anyone who is offended that she was shit-canned needs to learn that not everyone thinks that it's cool to be a fascist who wants to dictate what the rest of us should think.

What did she say that was fascist? You've yet to answer that. You equate VALID criticism of Islam with fascism but claim Obama creating an "enemies list" is standard practice. lmao I can't make this shit up.

Nope, I can't stand Islam. I remember 9/11, CAIR and all of their antics.

It's rich to see those who supported Obama the fascist calling anyone who has an opposite viewpoint or dare speak the truth about Islam a fascist. This kind of TDS insanity is why Trump will win a second term with ease. Pure craziness.

And the Trump Derangement song plays on and on: Orange man bad, berry berry bad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Stereotype much?
    Another Muslime apologist.

Color me shocked....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

These are your words

Anyone who is offended that she was shit-canned needs to learn that not everyone thinks that it's cool to be a fascist who wants to dictate what the rest of us should think.

What did she say that was fascist? You've yet to answer that. You equate VALID criticism of Islam with fascism but claim Obama creating an "enemies list" is standard practice. lmao I can't make this shit up.

Nope, I can't stand Islam. I remember 9/11, CAIR and all of their antics.

It's rich to see those who supported Obama the fascist calling anyone who has an opposite viewpoint or dare speak the truth about Islam a fascist. This kind of TDS insanity is why Trump will win a second term with ease. Pure craziness.

And the Trump Derangement song plays on and on: Orange man bad, berry berry bad.
    Sounds like Muslim Derangement Syndrome.

11. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2019)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    What are you gonna do- form a militia and go shoot up a Kindergarten somewhere?
    why don't you gather your pitchforks and come after us, find out
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did you try on a hijab?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stretch (07-22-2019)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why would you label the girl a fascist because she speaks the truth about Islam?

Stoning and beheading women for leaving the house without a male, setting them on fire for showing their wrists or an ankle or not wearing a beekeeper suit, mutilating their daughters. WTF.....*they* are a fascist death cult. And there are NO parallels between this murderous sick ideology and "xtianty" or any other religion.
    There is a vast difference between Salifism and Sufism, if all Muslims were Sufis the world would be a far more peaceful place.

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-...cle7248504.ece

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another Muslime apologist.

Color me shocked....
    Yet Salifis hate Jews like him

17. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Islam is a faith much like Xtianity with a huge variance in how it is practiced. In many places it is exactly as you said -- women are made to be subservient chattel. In many other places, women are equal to men.

America has never had a woman president. Pakistan has had a woman prime minister.

And that being said, I would be appalled if one of my daughters wanted to marry a fundie Muslim man, or a fundie Xtian man. Told them long ago that I'd lock them in the closet before that happened. lol
    You're unquestionably bigoted against Christians. Explain to us what was bigoted in what she said.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Life is Golden (07-22-2019), TOP (07-22-2019)

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Oh, please. Do you really think a Liberal would be able to get away with saying these things either?

This is about non-white privilege, not Left or Right.
    so you're glad she's been stripped of her title of Miss Michigan because she's not white?.....

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

so its okay that she was shit-canned for what she thinks by people who think its wrong to dictate what others should think........and you think its cool to be one of those doing the dictating......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 07-22-2019 at 12:47 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (07-22-2019)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're unquestionably bigoted against Christians. Explain to us what was bigoted in what she said.
    You're almost right. I'm unquestionably bigoted against radical fundies of all flavors. And that includes even some trad Wiccans who think that they have the only One True Way to Do Ritual to Honor the Goddess.

23. #30 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You're almost right. I'm unquestionably bigoted against radical fundies of all flavors. And that includes even some trad Wiccans who think that they have the only One True Way to Do Ritual to Honor the Goddess.
    So you can't tell us what she said that was bigoted despite your own bigotry. Gotcha
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.