Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: More Left Fascism: Miss Michigan stripped of title over conservative posts

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4,118
    Thanks
    2,198
    Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,154 Posts
    Groans
    107
    Groaned 127 Times in 125 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default More Left Fascism: Miss Michigan stripped of title over conservative posts

    Another example of the absolute INTOLERANCE of opposing view's in Big Brother's Leftgoofyworld….she committed the Unforgiveable Offenses of commenting on Islam's well-documented abuses of women, and (gasp!!! ) telling the TRUTH about black-on-black violence....



    Miss Michigan stripped of title over 'offensive' social media posts


    DETROIT, Mich. – A beauty queen was stripped of her title for what she claims is discrimination against her conservative political views.

    Kathy Zhu, also a University of Michigan student, was dismissed as a Miss World America pageant participant a day after she was crowned when the organization claimed the content of her social media was "offensive, insensitive and inappropriate."

    Zhu is a well-known conservative political commentator and online figure, amassing approximately 80,000 followers in her Instagram and Twitter accounts combined. She is a supporter of President Donald Trump.

    "I have seen this happen before," Zhu said. "It is just not OK to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.”

    Representatives for Miss World America did not respond to comment after multiple requests for comment.



    The first was an incident that dates to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

    “ "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
    So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"


    "I said that it was (getting women used to) being oppressed because there are so many women in Middle Eastern countries that are being punished and stoned for refusing to wear a hijab," Zhu said. "Nobody is talking about that in the West because all they see is everyone being at peace, but that is the beauty of America."


    The second is a reply to another user in which Zhu says:

    “ "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."


    "This applies for every community," Zhu said. "If there is a problem, fix things in your own community before lashing out at others and trying to find an issue there. That is all I wanted to say. It is not a problem against black people. Obviously I am not racist or stuff like that."

    Zhu said that Miss World America should be more specific and clearly define what "insensitive" means, as she does not believe anything she posted was insensitive.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-mich...195540804.html




    And the BROWNSHIRTS of the LEFT MARCH ON....


    De Oppresso Liber

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Earl (07-23-2019), Stretch (07-22-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,353
    Thanks
    6,555
    Thanked 13,890 Times in 9,656 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 343 Times in 331 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Anyone that is offended by what she said needs to slap their parents for raising pussies.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    11,005
    Thanks
    27,105
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 3,352 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 752 Times in 704 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Another example of the absolute INTOLERANCE of opposing view's in Big Brother's Leftgoofyworld….she committed the Unforgiveable Offenses of commenting on Islam's well-documented abuses of women, and (gasp!!! ) telling the TRUTH about black-on-black violence....



    Miss Michigan stripped of title over 'offensive' social media posts


    DETROIT, Mich. – A beauty queen was stripped of her title for what she claims is discrimination against her conservative political views.

    Kathy Zhu, also a University of Michigan student, was dismissed as a Miss World America pageant participant a day after she was crowned when the organization claimed the content of her social media was "offensive, insensitive and inappropriate."

    Zhu is a well-known conservative political commentator and online figure, amassing approximately 80,000 followers in her Instagram and Twitter accounts combined. She is a supporter of President Donald Trump.

    "I have seen this happen before," Zhu said. "It is just not OK to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.”

    Representatives for Miss World America did not respond to comment after multiple requests for comment.



    The first was an incident that dates to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

    “ "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
    So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"


    "I said that it was (getting women used to) being oppressed because there are so many women in Middle Eastern countries that are being punished and stoned for refusing to wear a hijab," Zhu said. "Nobody is talking about that in the West because all they see is everyone being at peace, but that is the beauty of America."


    The second is a reply to another user in which Zhu says:

    “ "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."


    "This applies for every community," Zhu said. "If there is a problem, fix things in your own community before lashing out at others and trying to find an issue there. That is all I wanted to say. It is not a problem against black people. Obviously I am not racist or stuff like that."

    Zhu said that Miss World America should be more specific and clearly define what "insensitive" means, as she does not believe anything she posted was insensitive.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-mich...195540804.html




    And the BROWNSHIRTS of the LEFT MARCH ON....


    Not many places for the deplorables to hide anymore
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment

    ברוך השם

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    signalmankenneth (07-22-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,353
    Thanks
    6,555
    Thanked 13,890 Times in 9,656 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 343 Times in 331 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Not many places for the deplorables to hide anymore
    Interesting. What do you find offensive about her comments? Are you capable of answering or just shouting Goyim like a fucking retard?
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Grokmaster (07-22-2019), Havana Moon (07-22-2019), RB 60 (07-22-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    41,052
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Not many places for the deplorables to hide anymore
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............you have a funny way of defining wanting to be left alone. But I assure you that you'll find out just how violent the right can be when you decide to corner them.
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,151
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    When will you morons learn that bigotry on public display will get your ass handed back to you on a platter? Even a pageant objectifying women won't put up with it.

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,142
    Thanks
    2,545
    Thanked 8,040 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 1,452 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Republicans hate business decisions when it involves a private decision to eliminate the association of hate
    with a brand. Funny that. You know. The dumb of it.

  12. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,521
    Thanks
    5,319
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,997 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 221 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    When will you morons learn that bigotry on public display will get your ass handed back to you on a platter? Even a pageant objectifying women won't put up with it.
    What did she do that is bigoted?
    ​................

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    Grokmaster (07-22-2019), Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,142
    Thanks
    2,545
    Thanked 8,040 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 1,452 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Why do you hate American commerce?

  17. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  18. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    25,040
    Thanks
    44,297
    Thanked 17,771 Times in 11,107 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,507 Times in 1,428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Anyone that is offended by what she said needs to slap their parents for raising pussies.
    Anyone who is offended that she was shit-canned needs to learn that not everyone thinks that it's cool to be a fascist who wants to dictate what the rest of us should think.

  19. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Phantasmal (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,521
    Thanks
    5,319
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,997 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 221 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Islam is oppressive and backwards, especially towards women. She was speaking the truth.
    ​................

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    25,040
    Thanks
    44,297
    Thanked 17,771 Times in 11,107 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,507 Times in 1,428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Islam is oppressive and backwards, especially towards women. She was speaking the truth.
    Islam is a faith much like Xtianity with a huge variance in how it is practiced. In many places it is exactly as you said -- women are made to be subservient chattel. In many other places, women are equal to men.

    America has never had a woman president. Pakistan has had a woman prime minister.

    And that being said, I would be appalled if one of my daughters wanted to marry a fundie Muslim man, or a fundie Xtian man. Told them long ago that I'd lock them in the closet before that happened. lol

  23. The Following 2 Users Groan At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Grokmaster (07-22-2019), Stretch (07-22-2019)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-22-2019)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,859
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 1,895 Times in 1,570 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 708 Times in 652 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Another example of the absolute INTOLERANCE of opposing view's in Big Brother's Leftgoofyworld….she committed the Unforgiveable Offenses of commenting on Islam's well-documented abuses of women, and (gasp!!! ) telling the TRUTH about black-on-black violence....



    Miss Michigan stripped of title over 'offensive' social media posts


    DETROIT, Mich. – A beauty queen was stripped of her title for what she claims is discrimination against her conservative political views.

    Kathy Zhu, also a University of Michigan student, was dismissed as a Miss World America pageant participant a day after she was crowned when the organization claimed the content of her social media was "offensive, insensitive and inappropriate."

    Zhu is a well-known conservative political commentator and online figure, amassing approximately 80,000 followers in her Instagram and Twitter accounts combined. She is a supporter of President Donald Trump.

    "I have seen this happen before," Zhu said. "It is just not OK to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.”

    Representatives for Miss World America did not respond to comment after multiple requests for comment.



    The first was an incident that dates to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

    “ "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
    So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"


    "I said that it was (getting women used to) being oppressed because there are so many women in Middle Eastern countries that are being punished and stoned for refusing to wear a hijab," Zhu said. "Nobody is talking about that in the West because all they see is everyone being at peace, but that is the beauty of America."


    The second is a reply to another user in which Zhu says:

    “ "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."


    "This applies for every community," Zhu said. "If there is a problem, fix things in your own community before lashing out at others and trying to find an issue there. That is all I wanted to say. It is not a problem against black people. Obviously I am not racist or stuff like that."

    Zhu said that Miss World America should be more specific and clearly define what "insensitive" means, as she does not believe anything she posted was insensitive.





    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-mich...195540804.html




    And the BROWNSHIRTS of the LEFT MARCH ON....


    Oh, please. Do you really think a Liberal would be able to get away with saying these things either?

    This is about non-white privilege, not Left or Right.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-22-2019)

  27. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,521
    Thanks
    5,319
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,997 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 221 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Islam is a faith much like Xtianity with a huge variance in how it is practiced. In many places it is exactly as you said -- women are made to be subservient chattel. In many other places, women are equal to men.

    America has never had a woman president. Pakistan has had a woman prime minister.

    And that being said, I would be appalled if one of my daughters wanted to marry a fundie Muslim man, or a fundie Xtian man. Told them long ago that I'd lock them in the closet before that happened. lol
    Why would you label the girl a fascist because she speaks the truth about Islam?

    Stoning and beheading women for leaving the house without a male, setting them on fire for showing their wrists or an ankle or not wearing a beekeeper suit, mutilating their daughters. WTF.....*they* are a fascist death cult. And there are NO parallels between this murderous sick ideology and "xtianty" or any other religion.
    ​................

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

  29. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,004
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,897 Posts
    Groans
    168
    Groaned 444 Times in 420 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............you have a funny way of defining wanting to be left alone. But I assure you that you'll find out just how violent the right can be when you decide to corner them.
    What are you gonna do- form a militia and go shoot up a Kindergarten somewhere?

    You idiots have cornered yourselves!


  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-22-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-16-2018, 10:02 PM
  2. Is Fascism Right or Left?
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 06:48 PM
  3. Conservative pundits being taken down by the left?
    By Darth Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 02:43 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 01:40 PM
  5. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •