Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: Trump's crimes are countless, but it's pedophilia that will destroy him

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,658
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked 9,321 Times in 5,893 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,291 Times in 2,065 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Trump's crimes are countless, but it's pedophilia that will destroy him

    Concentration camps, emoluments, ignoring congressional oversight, obstruction of justice, cooperating with Russia to steal an election, illegal campaign payoffs, and the sheer volume of crimes he's committed while in the Oval Office won't bring him down. Pick any or all of them. It's doubtful he'll ever have to answer for any of them. (And many of them weren't even hidden. He blatantly committed them right out in the open.)

    However, his (as of now, suspected) sexual escapades with Epstein's parade of underage girls, ranging from 13 on up, will be the death knell for the orange creature.

    Many here will take me to task for stating this (as yet) unproven accusation. But we've watched him for years now, we know he was close with Epstein, and we know that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, that is beyond him.

    I believe it's only a matter of time until Trump and many other "high ranking people" are exposed. And there may even be pics or film. Does anyone really believe that Epstein wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, when he may shorten his sentence by giving up others?

    (Then again, who would be surprised if he were found hanging in his cell? Without photos or film, his "suicide" would put an end to it.)

    Many of his MAGAs would probably stick with Trump even if he ate a live kitten on camera. But I believe there are MAGAs, especially the women, for whom an accusation like pedophilia would be too much.

    It won't matter what Mueller says. It won't matter how many of his ex minions write "tell-all" books about him. And he perhaps could really shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.

    But this is a stench that will stick with him like shit on your shoe. It's not something he can ignore and walk away from. MAGAs who believe they've found their god will stand with him. But many will slink away and try to make believe they never heard of him.


    ~ Cyrano

  2. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-22-2019)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    John Barron (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    16,078
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 5,513 Posts
    Groans
    515
    Groaned 543 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Yawn
    AG Barr is coming



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Earl (07-22-2019), Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    16,078
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 5,513 Posts
    Groans
    515
    Groaned 543 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    So this Epstein history is supposedly out there and nobody brought it up until now? Somebody on the left forgot about it in 2016?
    AG Barr is coming



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Earl (07-22-2019), Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,658
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked 9,321 Times in 5,893 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,291 Times in 2,065 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So this Epstein history is supposedly out there and nobody brought it up until now? Somebody on the left forgot about it in 2016?
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...a-deal-n968551

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    16,078
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 5,513 Posts
    Groans
    515
    Groaned 543 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...a-deal-n968551
    Do you really believe Epstein was given a sweetheart deal because of Trump?

    Wait. Yes you do

    But then you thought Muller was going to take Trump down
    You thought Avenatti was going to take Trump down
    You thought SDNY was going to......you get the point right?
    AG Barr is coming



  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Earl (07-22-2019), Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,601 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 714 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Concentration camps, emoluments, ignoring congressional oversight, obstruction of justice, cooperating with Russia to steal an election, illegal campaign payoffs, and the sheer volume of crimes he's committed while in the Oval Office won't bring him down. Pick any or all of them. It's doubtful he'll ever have to answer for any of them. (And many of them weren't even hidden. He blatantly committed them right out in the open.)

    However, his (as of now, suspected) sexual escapades with Epstein's parade of underage girls, ranging from 13 on up, will be the death knell for the orange creature.

    Many here will take me to task for stating this (as yet) unproven accusation. But we've watched him for years now, we know he was close with Epstein, and we know that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, that is beyond him.

    I believe it's only a matter of time until Trump and many other "high ranking people" are exposed. And there may even be pics or film. Does anyone really believe that Epstein wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, when he may shorten his sentence by giving up others?

    (Then again, who would be surprised if he were found hanging in his cell? Without photos or film, his "suicide" would put an end to it.)

    Many of his MAGAs would probably stick with Trump even if he ate a live kitten on camera. But I believe there are MAGAs, especially the women, for whom an accusation like pedophilia would be too much.

    It won't matter what Mueller says. It won't matter how many of his ex minions write "tell-all" books about him. And he perhaps could really shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.

    But this is a stench that will stick with him like shit on your shoe. It's not something he can ignore and walk away from. MAGAs who believe they've found their god will stand with him. But many will slink away and try to make believe they never heard of him.


    ~ Cyrano
    I doubt Trump's base cares what Trump did at Epstein's island.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    John Barron (07-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  14. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,492
    Thanks
    6,698
    Thanked 14,024 Times in 9,737 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 344 Times in 332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I doubt Trump's base cares what Trump did at Epstein's island.
    Oh. You have facts to provide I see. Post them.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-22-2019), Wolverine (07-24-2019)

  16. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,601 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 714 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Oh. You have facts to provide I see. Post them.
    I said I doubt it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see how the base reacts if this comes out.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  18. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,809
    Thanks
    2,073
    Thanked 2,292 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Groans
    410
    Groaned 198 Times in 191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Concentration camps, emoluments, ignoring congressional oversight, obstruction of justice, cooperating with Russia to steal an election, illegal campaign payoffs, and the sheer volume of crimes he's committed while in the Oval Office won't bring him down. Pick any or all of them. It's doubtful he'll ever have to answer for any of them. (And many of them weren't even hidden. He blatantly committed them right out in the open.)

    However, his (as of now, suspected) sexual escapades with Epstein's parade of underage girls, ranging from 13 on up, will be the death knell for the orange creature.

    Many here will take me to task for stating this (as yet) unproven accusation. But we've watched him for years now, we know he was close with Epstein, and we know that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, that is beyond him.

    I believe it's only a matter of time until Trump and many other "high ranking people" are exposed. And there may even be pics or film. Does anyone really believe that Epstein wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, when he may shorten his sentence by giving up others?

    (Then again, who would be surprised if he were found hanging in his cell? Without photos or film, his "suicide" would put an end to it.)

    Many of his MAGAs would probably stick with Trump even if he ate a live kitten on camera. But I believe there are MAGAs, especially the women, for whom an accusation like pedophilia would be too much.

    It won't matter what Mueller says. It won't matter how many of his ex minions write "tell-all" books about him. And he perhaps could really shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.

    But this is a stench that will stick with him like shit on your shoe. It's not something he can ignore and walk away from. MAGAs who believe they've found their god will stand with him. But many will slink away and try to make believe they never heard of him.


    ~ Cyrano
    You gotta stop watching conspiracy TV, AKA Msnbc
    Intersectionality Hierarchy of Victimhood:

    Muslims
    LGBT
    Blacks
    Latinos
    Women
    Native Americans
    Sometimes Asains

    Not included: White males, Jews, sometimes Asians.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-22-2019), Wolverine (07-24-2019)

  20. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,492
    Thanks
    6,698
    Thanked 14,024 Times in 9,737 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 344 Times in 332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I said I doubt it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see how the base reacts if this comes out.
    You are implying you have facts about Trump doing something despicable on Epsteins island. Post them.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

  22. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,601 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 714 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You are implying you have facts about Trump doing something despicable on Epsteins island. Post them.
    No, I said I doubt that his base cares what he did.

    Personally, if I had to guess, I think it's more than likely that Trump raped little girls with Epstein, since he's been accused of sexual assault by several women. But I don't have solid evidence, so I won't claim it's a fact.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  24. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,492
    Thanks
    6,698
    Thanked 14,024 Times in 9,737 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 344 Times in 332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    No, I said I doubt that his base cares what he did.

    Personally, if I had to guess, I think it's more than likely that Trump raped little girls with Epstein, since he's been accused of sexual assault by several women. But I don't have solid evidence, so I won't claim it's a fact.
    Since when do liberals or Democrats need facts to accuse anyone of horrendous acts? All they need is innuendo and a FB account.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Wolverine (07-24-2019)

  26. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,601 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 714 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Since when do liberals or Democrats need facts to accuse anyone of horrendous acts? All they need is innuendo and a FB account.
    You must be thinking of right-wing Benghazi and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  28. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,492
    Thanks
    6,698
    Thanked 14,024 Times in 9,737 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 344 Times in 332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You must be thinking of right-wing Benghazi and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.
    Not at all. Talking about you and the rest of you ignorant assholes.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  29. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,601 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 714 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not at all. Talking about you and the rest of you ignorant assholes.
    Is this about acknowledging Trump colluded with Russia?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2018, 05:48 AM
  2. TRUMP out to destroy HARLEY!
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2018, 03:05 PM
  3. Trump advised to flood South Korea with countless NUCLEAR warheads
    By Havana Moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 11:32 AM
  4. Donald Trump tried to destroy him
    By Tomas Fabregas in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 08:10 AM
  5. Is castration a solution for pedophilia & sex crimes??
    By Bill in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •