Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's crimes are countless, but it's pedophilia that will destroy him

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump's crimes are countless, but it's pedophilia that will destroy him

Concentration camps, emoluments, ignoring congressional oversight, obstruction of justice, cooperating with Russia to steal an election, illegal campaign payoffs, and the sheer volume of crimes he's committed while in the Oval Office won't bring him down. Pick any or all of them. It's doubtful he'll ever have to answer for any of them. (And many of them weren't even hidden. He blatantly committed them right out in the open.)

However, his (as of now, suspected) sexual escapades with Epstein's parade of underage girls, ranging from 13 on up, will be the death knell for the orange creature.

Many here will take me to task for stating this (as yet) unproven accusation. But we've watched him for years now, we know he was close with Epstein, and we know that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, that is beyond him.

I believe it's only a matter of time until Trump and many other "high ranking people" are exposed. And there may even be pics or film. Does anyone really believe that Epstein wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, when he may shorten his sentence by giving up others?

(Then again, who would be surprised if he were found hanging in his cell? Without photos or film, his "suicide" would put an end to it.)

Many of his MAGAs would probably stick with Trump even if he ate a live kitten on camera. But I believe there are MAGAs, especially the women, for whom an accusation like pedophilia would be too much.

It won't matter what Mueller says. It won't matter how many of his ex minions write "tell-all" books about him. And he perhaps could really shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.

But this is a stench that will stick with him like shit on your shoe. It's not something he can ignore and walk away from. MAGAs who believe they've found their god will stand with him. But many will slink away and try to make believe they never heard of him.

~ Cyrano

2. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-22-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

John Barron (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Yawn

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (07-22-2019), Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So this Epstein history is supposedly out there and nobody brought it up until now? Somebody on the left forgot about it in 2016?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So this Epstein history is supposedly out there and nobody brought it up until now? Somebody on the left forgot about it in 2016?
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...a-deal-n968551

9. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Trumpet (07-21-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...a-deal-n968551
    Do you really believe Epstein was given a sweetheart deal because of Trump?

Wait. Yes you do

But then you thought Muller was going to take Trump down
    You thought Avenatti was going to take Trump down
    You thought SDNY was going to......you get the point right?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Concentration camps, emoluments, ignoring congressional oversight, obstruction of justice, cooperating with Russia to steal an election, illegal campaign payoffs, and the sheer volume of crimes he's committed while in the Oval Office won't bring him down. Pick any or all of them. It's doubtful he'll ever have to answer for any of them. (And many of them weren't even hidden. He blatantly committed them right out in the open.)

However, his (as of now, suspected) sexual escapades with Epstein's parade of underage girls, ranging from 13 on up, will be the death knell for the orange creature.

Many here will take me to task for stating this (as yet) unproven accusation. But we've watched him for years now, we know he was close with Epstein, and we know that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, that is beyond him.

I believe it's only a matter of time until Trump and many other "high ranking people" are exposed. And there may even be pics or film. Does anyone really believe that Epstein wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, when he may shorten his sentence by giving up others?

(Then again, who would be surprised if he were found hanging in his cell? Without photos or film, his "suicide" would put an end to it.)

Many of his MAGAs would probably stick with Trump even if he ate a live kitten on camera. But I believe there are MAGAs, especially the women, for whom an accusation like pedophilia would be too much.

It won't matter what Mueller says. It won't matter how many of his ex minions write "tell-all" books about him. And he perhaps could really shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.

But this is a stench that will stick with him like shit on your shoe. It's not something he can ignore and walk away from. MAGAs who believe they've found their god will stand with him. But many will slink away and try to make believe they never heard of him.

~ Cyrano
    I doubt Trump's base cares what Trump did at Epstein's island.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

John Barron (07-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I doubt Trump's base cares what Trump did at Epstein's island.
    Oh. You have facts to provide I see. Post them.

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Oh. You have facts to provide I see. Post them.
    I said I doubt it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see how the base reacts if this comes out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Trumpet (07-21-2019)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

~ Cyrano
    You gotta stop watching conspiracy TV, AKA Msnbc
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-22-2019), Wolverine (07-24-2019)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I said I doubt it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see how the base reacts if this comes out.
    You are implying you have facts about Trump doing something despicable on Epsteins island. Post them.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are implying you have facts about Trump doing something despicable on Epsteins island. Post them.
    No, I said I doubt that his base cares what he did.

Personally, if I had to guess, I think it's more than likely that Trump raped little girls with Epstein, since he's been accused of sexual assault by several women. But I don't have solid evidence, so I won't claim it's a fact.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Trumpet (07-21-2019)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I said I doubt that his base cares what he did.

Personally, if I had to guess, I think it's more than likely that Trump raped little girls with Epstein, since he's been accused of sexual assault by several women. But I don't have solid evidence, so I won't claim it's a fact.
    Since when do liberals or Democrats need facts to accuse anyone of horrendous acts? All they need is innuendo and a FB account.

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since when do liberals or Democrats need facts to accuse anyone of horrendous acts? All they need is innuendo and a FB account.
    You must be thinking of right-wing Benghazi and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Trumpet (07-21-2019)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You must be thinking of right-wing Benghazi and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.
    Not at all. Talking about you and the rest of you ignorant assholes.

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all. Talking about you and the rest of you ignorant assholes.
    Is this about acknowledging Trump colluded with Russia?