Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Trump supporting police officer suggests AOC should be murdered.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,789
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 943 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 124 Times in 115 Posts

    Default Trump supporting police officer suggests AOC should be murdered.

    Maybe Trump can find him a job on his staff after he's fired from the police force. After all, birds of a feather...

    A police officer in Louisiana suggested in a social media post that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot, calling the progressive Democratic congresswoman from New York a "vile idiot."
    "This vile idiot needs a round," officer Charlie Rispoli wrote in a Facebook post referring to Ocasio-Cortez last week, according to a screenshot first reported by New Orleans news site NOLA.com on Saturday. "And I don't mean the kind she used to serve," he continued. Before becoming a member of Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked in a New York City bar as a bartender.
    Rispoli, according to NOLA, has been on the Gretna police force since 2005. The department's police Chief Arthur Lawson told the local news site that the post was "disturbing" and appeared to violate the department's social media policy. Although he said he did not believe it was an actual threat against the congresswoman, he promised the situation would be dealt with.
    "Whether you agree or disagree with the message of these elected officials and how frustrated you may or may not get, this certainly is not the type of thing that a public servant should be posting," Lawson said.
    Rispoli's comments actually came as he shared a link to a false story, attributing a quote to Ocasio-Cortez that the congresswoman had never said. The article was written by the satirical website Taters Gonna Tate and was titled: "Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget : 'We Pay Soldiers Too Much.'" Even the featured image of the article has a watermark clearly stating the content is satire. Snopes.com has also debunked the story, as "false."
    It appears from Rispoli's post that he was unaware that the story was satire not based on any actual facts. But the officer has since removed the post and also taken down his Facebook page entirely. Previously his posts were semi-private and were only viewable by friends and sometimes friends of friends, according to NOLA.
    Ocasio-Cortez and other freshmen progressive Congresswomen, such as Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts have faced significant criticism and even death threats since taking office earlier this year. Last week, President Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks about the four congresswomen, first writing on Twitter that they should "go back" to the countries "from which they came." He added: "you can't leave soon enough."
    The president doubled down on the remarks even after Democrats and some Republicans slammed the attack as "racist" and "xenophobic." All of the congresswomen are women of color and three of the four were born in the U.S. as American citizens. Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the U.S. as a young girl. She became a naturalized U.S. citizen nearly two decades ago in 2000. Many pointed out that there is a long racist history in the U.S. of people telling non-white Americans that they should return to their countries of origin, even if their families have been U.S. citizens for many generations.
    An investigative report by BuzzFeed published last month also found that many police officers across the country had posted to social media to endorse or encourage violence against women, criminal defendents and Muslims. The article by BuzzFeed reported on The Plain View Project, which was launched by Emily Baker-White and looked at the social media accounts of 2,900 current police officers and 600 retired officers representing eight departments nationwide.

    "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country" - JFK

    "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!" - Ronald Reagan

    ďBefore a show, Iíll go backstage and everyoneís getting dressed, and Iím allowed to go in because Iím the owner of the pageant and therefore Iím inspecting it. Theyíre standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.Ē - Donald Trump

  2. The Following User Groans At DonaldvoTrumpovich For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaldvoTrumpovich For This Post:

    guno (07-21-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,920
    Thanks
    4,826
    Thanked 11,997 Times in 8,377 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 323 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    No threat of murder there Drama Drag Queen. And he is right. She is a vile idiot.

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Maybe Trump can find him a job on his staff after he's fired from the police force. After all, birds of a feather...

    A police officer in Louisiana suggested in a social media post that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot, calling the progressive Democratic congresswoman from New York a "vile idiot."
    "This vile idiot needs a round," officer Charlie Rispoli wrote in a Facebook post referring to Ocasio-Cortez last week, according to a screenshot first reported by New Orleans news site NOLA.com on Saturday. "And I don't mean the kind she used to serve," he continued. Before becoming a member of Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked in a New York City bar as a bartender.
    Rispoli, according to NOLA, has been on the Gretna police force since 2005. The department's police Chief Arthur Lawson told the local news site that the post was "disturbing" and appeared to violate the department's social media policy. Although he said he did not believe it was an actual threat against the congresswoman, he promised the situation would be dealt with.
    "Whether you agree or disagree with the message of these elected officials and how frustrated you may or may not get, this certainly is not the type of thing that a public servant should be posting," Lawson said.
    Rispoli's comments actually came as he shared a link to a false story, attributing a quote to Ocasio-Cortez that the congresswoman had never said. The article was written by the satirical website Taters Gonna Tate and was titled: "Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget : 'We Pay Soldiers Too Much.'" Even the featured image of the article has a watermark clearly stating the content is satire. Snopes.com has also debunked the story, as "false."
    It appears from Rispoli's post that he was unaware that the story was satire not based on any actual facts. But the officer has since removed the post and also taken down his Facebook page entirely. Previously his posts were semi-private and were only viewable by friends and sometimes friends of friends, according to NOLA.
    Ocasio-Cortez and other freshmen progressive Congresswomen, such as Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts have faced significant criticism and even death threats since taking office earlier this year. Last week, President Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks about the four congresswomen, first writing on Twitter that they should "go back" to the countries "from which they came." He added: "you can't leave soon enough."
    The president doubled down on the remarks even after Democrats and some Republicans slammed the attack as "racist" and "xenophobic." All of the congresswomen are women of color and three of the four were born in the U.S. as American citizens. Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the U.S. as a young girl. She became a naturalized U.S. citizen nearly two decades ago in 2000. Many pointed out that there is a long racist history in the U.S. of people telling non-white Americans that they should return to their countries of origin, even if their families have been U.S. citizens for many generations.
    An investigative report by BuzzFeed published last month also found that many police officers across the country had posted to social media to endorse or encourage violence against women, criminal defendents and Muslims. The article by BuzzFeed reported on The Plain View Project, which was launched by Emily Baker-White and looked at the social media accounts of 2,900 current police officers and 600 retired officers representing eight departments nationwide.
    Where's the comment showing Trump supports this officer??
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,789
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 943 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 124 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Semen
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Semen is on your ignore list.

    "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country" - JFK

    "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!" - Ronald Reagan

    ďBefore a show, Iíll go backstage and everyoneís getting dressed, and Iím allowed to go in because Iím the owner of the pageant and therefore Iím inspecting it. Theyíre standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.Ē - Donald Trump

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,180
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3,629 Times in 2,572 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 419 Times in 389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Maybe Trump can find him a job on his staff after he's fired from the police force. After all, birds of a feather...

    A police officer in Louisiana suggested in a social media post that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot, calling the progressive Democratic congresswoman from New York a "vile idiot."
    "This vile idiot needs a round," officer Charlie Rispoli wrote in a Facebook post referring to Ocasio-Cortez last week, according to a screenshot first reported by New Orleans news site NOLA.com on Saturday. "And I don't mean the kind she used to serve," he continued. Before becoming a member of Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked in a New York City bar as a bartender.
    Rispoli, according to NOLA, has been on the Gretna police force since 2005. The department's police Chief Arthur Lawson told the local news site that the post was "disturbing" and appeared to violate the department's social media policy. Although he said he did not believe it was an actual threat against the congresswoman, he promised the situation would be dealt with.
    "Whether you agree or disagree with the message of these elected officials and how frustrated you may or may not get, this certainly is not the type of thing that a public servant should be posting," Lawson said.
    Rispoli's comments actually came as he shared a link to a false story, attributing a quote to Ocasio-Cortez that the congresswoman had never said. The article was written by the satirical website Taters Gonna Tate and was titled: "Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget : 'We Pay Soldiers Too Much.'" Even the featured image of the article has a watermark clearly stating the content is satire. Snopes.com has also debunked the story, as "false."
    It appears from Rispoli's post that he was unaware that the story was satire not based on any actual facts. But the officer has since removed the post and also taken down his Facebook page entirely. Previously his posts were semi-private and were only viewable by friends and sometimes friends of friends, according to NOLA.
    Ocasio-Cortez and other freshmen progressive Congresswomen, such as Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts have faced significant criticism and even death threats since taking office earlier this year. Last week, President Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks about the four congresswomen, first writing on Twitter that they should "go back" to the countries "from which they came." He added: "you can't leave soon enough."
    The president doubled down on the remarks even after Democrats and some Republicans slammed the attack as "racist" and "xenophobic." All of the congresswomen are women of color and three of the four were born in the U.S. as American citizens. Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the U.S. as a young girl. She became a naturalized U.S. citizen nearly two decades ago in 2000. Many pointed out that there is a long racist history in the U.S. of people telling non-white Americans that they should return to their countries of origin, even if their families have been U.S. citizens for many generations.
    An investigative report by BuzzFeed published last month also found that many police officers across the country had posted to social media to endorse or encourage violence against women, criminal defendents and Muslims. The article by BuzzFeed reported on The Plain View Project, which was launched by Emily Baker-White and looked at the social media accounts of 2,900 current police officers and 600 retired officers representing eight departments nationwide.
    Here are some Obama supporters ...

    Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: ďI donít want to give him any more oxygen. Thatís not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and Iíll do it ó Iíll do it!"


    Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, ďAnd I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

    NYC Public Theater's "Julius Caesar" The nonprofit theater staged a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in May-June 2017 that made conservative viewers want to revolt. In the production, a Trumplike figure playing the title role is stabbed to death by a band of angry Senators.

    https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-st...in-snoop-dogg/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,789
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 943 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 124 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    VolsSuck
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because VolsSuck is on your ignore list.

    "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country" - JFK

    "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!" - Ronald Reagan

    ďBefore a show, Iíll go backstage and everyoneís getting dressed, and Iím allowed to go in because Iím the owner of the pageant and therefore Iím inspecting it. Theyíre standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.Ē - Donald Trump

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    9,088
    Thanks
    15,686
    Thanked 4,024 Times in 3,177 Posts
    Groans
    7,667
    Groaned 526 Times in 493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Thread fail.

    Steaming pile of mierda,

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,451 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    498
    Groaned 439 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Where's the comment showing Trump supports this officer??
    Trump knows damn well that his statements of hate toward these women endangers them. He does not care. If they got killed he would not cut his golf game short. Their lives and safety are just pawns in the nasty political games Trump is playing. He does not care. He did not care when his follower killed a woman in Charlottesville. he won't lose a second of sleep. He might think it will be good for his vote count. He is down to turnout of haters.

  13. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump knows damn well that his statements of hate toward these women endangers them. He does not care. If they got killed he would not cut his golf game short. Their lives and safety are just pawns in the nasty political games Trump is playing. He does not care. He did not care when his follower killed a woman in Charlottesville. he won't lose a second of sleep. He might think it will be good for his vote count. He is down to turnout of haters.
    I'm still waiting to see where in the OP it says that Trump is supporting the officer!!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Sailor (07-21-2019)

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,920
    Thanks
    4,826
    Thanked 11,997 Times in 8,377 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 323 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'm still waiting to see where in the OP it says that Trump is supporting the officer!!??!!
    Donald Trumpobitch lies with every post. A fucking drama queen. You will not see what you are looking for!

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,876
    Thanks
    3,077
    Thanked 4,139 Times in 2,836 Posts
    Groans
    1,229
    Groaned 456 Times in 417 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    LOL This site has the most stupid liberals of anywhere else on the internet. You deserve an award of some sort. Like a "Tardie" or something
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to tinfoil For This Post:

    Havana Moon (07-22-2019)

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Donald Trumpobitch lies with every post. A fucking drama queen. You will not see what you are looking for!
    I also bitch slapped him so hard; that it looks he put me on IA, so he could hide from FACTS that hurt his self esteem and feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Sailor (07-21-2019)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,920
    Thanks
    4,826
    Thanked 11,997 Times in 8,377 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 323 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I also bitch slapped him so hard; that it looks he put me on IA, so he could hide from FACTS that hurt his self esteem and feelings.
    He is quite the pussy. Someone does what you did, he runs and puts them on ignore. A typical progressive.

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,451 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    498
    Groaned 439 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'm still waiting to see where in the OP it says that Trump is supporting the officer!!??!!
    I did not say that. He created the atmosphere the cop lived in. Hate and aggression are Trump's tools.

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    I did not say that. He created the atmosphere the cop lived in. Hate and aggression are Trump's tools.
    So you're saying that the OP is a lie and that DonaldvoTrumpovich is a liar??

    Just to help you, those only need a YES or NO answer; because anything else is just you trying to defend the lie and him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

Similar Threads

  1. Why I could never be a police officer!
    By Wolverine in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-23-2019, 06:07 PM
  2. Wanting To Fight A Police Officer
    By cawacko in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2018, 09:33 AM
  3. Licensed Gun Owner Murdered by Police in Traffic Stop
    By Leonthecat in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 10:41 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:12 AM
  5. Got stopped by a police officer today...
    By Muslim Immigration in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •