Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If he see that it's the end of his preidency, he will start a war.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Default If he see that it's the end of his preidency, he will start a war.

Another liars war just like Bushes war. This man is the lowest form of humanity. They will be standing on the white house steps to arrest him.

2. The Following User Groans At jbander For This Awful Post:

Eagle_Eye (07-21-2019)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

evince (07-23-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-21-2019), Mason Melchizedek (07-23-2019), PoliTalker (07-26-2019), Trumpet (07-26-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Another liars war just like Bushes war. This man is the lowest form of humanity. They will be standing on the white house steps to arrest him.
    Bush's war? Guess you forgot how many Democrats voted to go into Iraq based on the exact same intelligence that Bush had. It's idiot's like you that try to rewrite history.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-26-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Bush's war? Guess you forgot how many Democrats voted to go into Iraq based on the exact same intelligence that Bush had. It's idiot's like you that try to rewrite history.
    Bush's war. He cooked the story that Powell lied to the UN. He lied about it from beginning to end. Once he had enough people conned, it was going to happen. A politician who votes against a war that is going to happen does so at the expense of his career. That according to US Grant.
    Truth is there were a couple of pols who were in safe enough districts to vote against it, but most would have lost their jobs.
    It was the war of Bush and the neocons as planned by PNAC.
    It is you who is rewriting history and telling right wing lies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Trumpet (07-26-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Bush's war. He cooked the story that Powell lied to the UN. He lied about it from beginning to end. Once he had enough people conned, it was going to happen. A politician who votes against a war that is going to happen does so at the expense of his career. That according to US Grant.
    Truth is there were a couple of pols who were in safe enough districts to vote against it, but most would have lost their jobs.
    It was the war of Bush and the neocons as planned by PNAC.
    It is you who is rewriting history and telling right wing lies.
    You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. I suppose you will be telling us that Saddam never had nor used WMDS. I guess Bush lied to Iran as they thought he had WMDs, along with the Saudi's and the rest of the ME.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. I suppose you will be telling us that Saddam never had nor used WMDS. I guess Bush lied to Iran as they thought he had WMDs, along with the Saudi's and the rest of the ME.
    You are wrong and a typical right-winger who will gladly accept any made-up story if it helps the right. So Trumpian of you. Saddam used gas in earlier wars. We knew that because Rumsfield sold it to them. We also saw the effects. But the shelf life of the weapons was long gone and we knew that too.
    The UN was inspecting thoroughly. They found nothing.
    David Kay who was in charge said in Oct. 2003, that no such weapons were found in Iraq,
    Then a couple months later, he called for an investigation into the intelligence agencies who said there were WMDs.
    I know Rush and Hannity said there were so to rightys, case closed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-26-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Without question
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Trumpet (07-26-2019)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

None
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Trumpet (07-26-2019)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Duh. Of course he had chemical weapons. We sold them to him to be used against Iran. But that was under Reagan's reign of terror.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-26-2019)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are wrong and a typical right-winger who will gladly accept any made-up story if it helps the right. So Trumpian of you. Saddam used gas in earlier wars. We knew that because Rumsfield sold it to them. We also saw the effects. But the shelf life of the weapons was long gone and we knew that too.
    David Kay who was in charge said in Oct. 2003, that no such weapons were found in Iraq,
    Then a couple months later, he called for an investigation into the intelligence agencies who said there were WMDs.
    It is hard to take anyone serious that has a name of a Muppet especially Gonzo.

This is from the CIA web site "Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade.
    Baghdad hides large portions of Iraq's WMD efforts. Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information.
    Since inspections ended in 1998, Iraq has maintained its chemical weapons effort, energized its missile program, and invested more heavily in biological weapons; most analysts assess Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
    https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/...q_Oct_2002.htm

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is from the CIA web site "Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade.
    Baghdad hides large portions of Iraq's WMD efforts. Revelations after the Gulf war starkly demonstrate the extensive efforts undertaken by Iraq to deny information.
    Since inspections ended in 1998, Iraq has maintained its chemical weapons effort, energized its missile program, and invested more heavily in biological weapons; most analysts assess Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
    It's hard to take someone seriously who has the name of one of the 7 dwarfs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Althea (07-26-2019)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here we go again. When Cheney got power he went to the CiA and babysat them directing them to say exactly what he wanted. Cheney wanted that war badly and would do anything to get it. The Bushies missed nothing. They created that war a step at a time.
    There was no Iraq nuke program when we went to war. It was all lies. The UN inspectors told the truth. The inspectors had no plans, they just did their jobs.
    Of course you attack names. Tht is silly and certainly not germane to any argument. And you are wrong about that too. It comes from Hunter Thompson.I am sure you don't know who he was.
    Last edited by Gonzomin; 07-22-2019 at 01:38 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Althea (07-26-2019)

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    It's hard to take someone seriously who has the name of one of the 7 dwarfs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Good one.

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't know what your talking about, Look up (Code name curve ball.) Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi ,He is the only one who was the source for Bush the baby Killer.. No one would believe that a leader of our country would lie to us to for money . Bush the baby Killer lied to congress and this country . I didn't like Bush at all but even I believed him completely about Iraq . It's simple, the two companies that made a fortune off of Iraq were Carlyle and Halliburton and that is Bush and Cheney. Congress got told only the lie just like all of us.
    By the way Bush and his cabinet never even talked to Curve ball directly . He wouldn't talk to us he was being protected by Germany and they transferred list of question for curve ball to answer and then handed that lie back to Bush the Baby Killers representatives.

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have no clue, (code name curve ball)

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reagan gave Iraq tons of the WMD and then sent people there to teach them how to use it and make it.