Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69

Thread: Woman sues Trump and Epstein for teen rape

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 554 Times in 517 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Woman sues Trump and Epstein for teen rape

    n April on 2016 a woman file a civil suit against Trump and Jeffrey Epstein alleging that they raped her when she was 13 in 1994; in a California federal court, but that suit was dismissed because of technical errors. Later that year she got a lawyer, and refiled her suit in New York in June 2016, and abruptly dropped the suit and a public speaking engagement in November 2016.

    Recently it has come to light that Trump had very close and friendly relationship with Epstein for well over twenty years, and Epstein has been implicated in numerous child sex crimes, which gives credence to this woman who initiated the lawsuit.

    This lawsuit came at a very bad time for Trump, the publicity of Trump being a child sex predictor sure won't have helped him win office. I believe that Trump and possibly Epstein together paid her off and bought her silence, after all, this is a civil lawsuit, which is all about money.

    I realize that this is not recent news, but the recent revelations about Epstein, and the depth of his child sex crimes, and his close relationship to Trump gives this story new relevance. I feel that this situation should be thoroughly investigated, but will our corrupt Attorney General let this happen?????

    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...dropped-230770

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awsuit-dropped

    https://heavy.com/news/2016/11/donal...ce-lisa-bloom/

    https://washingtonsblog.com/2016/11/...e-lawsuit.html

  2. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    evince (07-21-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 554 Times in 517 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    n April on 2016 a woman file a civil suit against Trump and Jeffrey Epstein alleging that they raped her when she was 13 in 1994; in a California federal court, but that suit was dismissed because of technical errors. Later that year she got a lawyer, and refiled her suit in New York in June 2016, and abruptly dropped the suit and a public speaking engagement in November 2016.

    Recently it has come to light that Trump had very close and friendly relationship with Epstein for well over twenty years, and Epstein has been implicated in numerous child sex crimes, which gives credence to this woman who initiated the lawsuit.

    This lawsuit came at a very bad time for Trump, the publicity of Trump being a child sex predictor sure won't have helped him win office. I believe that Trump and possibly Epstein together paid her off and bought her silence, after all, this is a civil lawsuit, which is all about money.

    I realize that this is not recent news, but the recent revelations about Epstein, and the depth of his child sex crimes, and his close relationship to Trump gives this story new relevance. I feel that this situation should be thoroughly investigated, but will our corrupt Attorney General let this happen?????

    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...dropped-230770

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awsuit-dropped

    https://heavy.com/news/2016/11/donal...ce-lisa-bloom/

    https://washingtonsblog.com/2016/11/...e-lawsuit.html
    The first word is In

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,107
    Thanks
    11,904
    Thanked 5,543 Times in 4,429 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 735 Times in 693 Posts

    Default

    Find her...let her "refile"....

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Bill (07-21-2019), Earl (07-21-2019), Life is Golden (07-21-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,144
    Thanks
    1,945
    Thanked 6,908 Times in 4,932 Posts
    Groans
    516
    Groaned 443 Times in 422 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The first word is In
    Worry about your own country, foreigner.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,883
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 3,700 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,787 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default

    Good morning Trumpet,

    She dropped the suit after being threatened by a thug.

    Trump had a lawyer he called 'a fixer.'

    2 + 2
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-21-2019)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    evince (07-21-2019), Phantasmal (07-21-2019)

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,907
    Thanks
    22,832
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11,774
    Groaned 762 Times in 717 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Good morning Trumpet,

    She dropped the suit after being threatened by a thug.

    Trump had a lawyer he called 'a fixer.'

    2 + 2
    jAll lawyers are “fixers” Snowflake.

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,883
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 3,700 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,787 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default

    The greedy selfish rich don't get their hands dirty with such things.

    They 'have people for that.'

    People they don't want to even know, or know any of the sordid details.

    Big money can do that, you know.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    Phantasmal (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,907
    Thanks
    22,832
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11,774
    Groaned 762 Times in 717 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Find her...let her "refile"....

    Yes, find her and let her refile.

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,907
    Thanks
    22,832
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11,774
    Groaned 762 Times in 717 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    The greedy selfish rich don't get their hands dirty with such things.

    They 'have people for that.'

    People they don't want to even know, or know any of the sordid details.

    Big money can do that, you know.
    Define “greedy” Snowflake,

    If you won the lottery, would you turn it down?

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,329
    Thanks
    34,725
    Thanked 20,118 Times in 15,671 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,733 Times in 15,504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    jAll lawyers are “fixers” Snowflake.
    hating lawyers means you hate the system the founders designed idiot

  18. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-21-2019)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  20. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,329
    Thanks
    34,725
    Thanked 20,118 Times in 15,671 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,733 Times in 15,504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Define “greedy” Snowflake,

    If you eon the lottery, would you turn it down?
    where does he say all rich people are greedy you fucking simpleton?

  21. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-21-2019)

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,907
    Thanks
    22,832
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11,774
    Groaned 762 Times in 717 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    The greedy selfish rich don't get their hands dirty with such things.

    They 'have people for that.'

    People they don't want to even know, or know any of the sordid details.

    Big money can do that, you know.

    Yes, old Bill, the rapist, had people for that.

  23. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,329
    Thanks
    34,725
    Thanked 20,118 Times in 15,671 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,733 Times in 15,504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Yes, find her and let her refile.
    find her?


    you do understand child rape victims have privacy protections right?



    you realize she tried to come forward and they threatened her into silence



    are all the rest of the republican party candidates now going to have to talk about grabbing womens pussys and giggle about child rape to get your vote?

  24. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-21-2019)

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    christiefan915 (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-21-2019)

  26. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,907
    Thanks
    22,832
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11,774
    Groaned 762 Times in 717 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by Earl

    “Define “greedy” Snowflake,

    If you won the lottery, would you turn it down?”

    No where in my post did I say that PoliTakker said “all rich people are greedy.”

    People who use straw-men are stupid.

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 554 Times in 517 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Worry about your own country, foreigner.
    Mr buffoon where are you from???

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-23-2019, 12:35 PM
  2. Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old Girl?
    By DonaldvoTrumpovich in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-09-2019, 05:24 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2019, 06:12 PM
  4. College student sues woman for $6million for false rape allegation
    By Havana Moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2018, 06:40 PM
  5. Woman Fired After Flipping Off Trump's Motorcade Sues Former Employer
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 09:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •