Members banned from this thread: Havana Moon, Legion, Truth Detector, Teflon Don, CFM and Earl


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Pence to the Moon

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,052
    Thanks
    9,387
    Thanked 12,088 Times in 6,130 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 857 Times in 795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I worry about our oceans. I guess that is why my focus would be on them. We have a direct impact on our oceans.
    I love space, but I just think the ocean is more urgent.
    I have to agree completely with that. This planet's climate, environment, ecosystems are ultimately completely dependent on a healthy ocean.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Phantasmal (07-21-2019)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,470
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 5,414 Times in 3,985 Posts
    Groans
    451
    Groaned 405 Times in 385 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    What is all this going to the Moon nonsense? Are we so flush with money that we can take on these ridiculous projects?

    Give us good healthcare to rally the patriotism in this country, not some stupid mission to the Moon, or Mars.

    Improve our infrastructure!

    They really are trying to take us back, old white guy nostalgia.

    Its just so stupid.
    Lol, TDS claims another victim. If "The One" had advocated this, you'd have been gushing. Fraud.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,588
    Thanks
    3,285
    Thanked 15,427 Times in 10,685 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 592 Times in 559 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, TDS claims another victim. If "The One" had advocated this, you'd have been gushing. Fraud.
    I had a similar reaction. I get that liberals and conservatives often have different government spending priorities but complaining about space programs? And in a racial and gender way? It also seems ironic considering how often liberals like to call conservatives anti-science.

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,470
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 5,414 Times in 3,985 Posts
    Groans
    451
    Groaned 405 Times in 385 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I had a similar reaction. I get that liberals and conservatives often have different government spending priorities but complaining about space programs? And in a racial and gender way? It also seems ironic considering how often liberals like to call conservatives anti-science.
    Phantasmal has gone completely off the deep end. She's not speaking to me again because I'm a "racist and a bigot". Lol.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,143
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    476
    Groaned 375 Times in 346 Posts

    Default

    India has just launched a rocket to land on the moon. China has a thriving space program. Rightys want us to close NASA and give the money to the wealthy. Space programs are important to prestige and staying on top of technology.

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,588
    Thanks
    3,285
    Thanked 15,427 Times in 10,685 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 592 Times in 559 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    India has just launched a rocket to land on the moon. China has a thriving space program. Rightys want us to close NASA and give the money to the wealthy. Space programs are important to prestige and staying on top of technology.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,143
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    476
    Groaned 375 Times in 346 Posts

    Default

    Yep, it is on its way. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/22/asia/...hnk/index.html India will be a space power as we drop out.

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,588
    Thanks
    3,285
    Thanked 15,427 Times in 10,685 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 592 Times in 559 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Yep, it is on its way. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/22/asia/...hnk/index.html India will be a space power as we drop out.
    People are free to have different opinions of course but look at the OP and the number of liberal posters who liked it. You want to take us back to old white guy nostalgia. You're just so stupid.

Similar Threads

  1. Kim and SK president moon
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2018, 03:43 AM
  2. For moon
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2018, 02:49 PM
  3. moon
    By Phantasmal in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2017, 08:32 PM
  4. Moon president
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 04:03 AM
  5. The Man on the moon.
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •