The odds are 50-50 & there isn't even a Dem challenger yet

Lyin Ted is a ally-aka his bitch & he is coming up w/ only 50-50......

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said he thinks President Trump could "absolutely" be defeated in the 2020 election and predicted there could be "staggering" Democratic voter turnout.

He said in an interview with PBS's "Firing Line with Margaret Hoover" that aired Friday that he believes the presidential election will be a "coin flip" and placed Trump's reelection chances at "50-50."

Asked if Trump could be defeated, Cruz responded, "Absolutely. I personally handicap the 2020 election as a coin flip. I think it's about 50-50."

"I want to see the president reelected," he added. "And I think he certainly can get reelected. But I think we are going to see staggering Democratic turnout in 2020."

He attributed this possibly immense turnout to "anger" on the left.

"Anger is a powerful motivator," he said. "The far left is pissed. They are enraged by Donald Trump, and it means they're going to show up, and the big open question is, does everybody else show up?"

Cruz, an ally of Trump, narrowly won his 2018 Senate contest against former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas), who is now among the more than two dozen Democrats running for president in 2020.

Overall voter turnout in 2018 reportedly reached the highest level for a midterm election since 1966.