Thread: Dem admits lying about treating Pulse shooting victims: 'I just made it up'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,542 Times in 9,993 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default Dem admits lying about treating Pulse shooting victims: 'I just made it up'

A Florida Democrat who ended her run for a seat in the state's House of Representatives late last month admitted to authorities that her claim of being a medical doctor who treated Pulse nightclub shooting victims in Orlando wasn't true, according to a charging affidavit released this week.

“I lied,” Elizabeth McCarthy told state investigators, Florida Politics reported. "It is a false statement."

During her candidacy, McCarthy, 50, told people she was a doctor at Orlando Regional Medical Center and treated 32 victims of the 2016 massacre. I lied. It is a false statement."

— Elizabeth McCarthy, former Florida state House candidate

“I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people … It was like an assembly line,” McCarthy claimed at a gun safety event earlier this year.

On at least two occasions, McCarthy was introduced at public events as "a doctor" by Democratic U.S. Rep. Darren Soto, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...gn-victims.amp

Typical Democrat.

Can this POS not be charged with impersonating a Doctor?
    Last edited by volsrock; 07-20-2019 at 02:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (07-20-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    A Florida Democrat who ended her run for a seat in the state's House of Representatives late last month admitted to authorities that her claim of being a medical doctor who treated Pulse nightclub shooting victims in Orlando wasn't true, according to a charging affidavit released this week.

“I lied,” Elizabeth McCarthy told state investigators, Florida Politics reported. "It is a false statement."

During her candidacy, McCarthy, 50, told people she was a doctor at Orlando Regional Medical Center and treated 32 victims of the 2016 massacre. I lied. It is a false statement."

— Elizabeth McCarthy, former Florida state House candidate

“I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people … It was like an assembly line,” McCarthy claimed at a gun safety event earlier this year.

On at least two occasions, McCarthy was introduced at public events as "a doctor" by Democratic U.S. Rep. Darren Soto, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...gn-victims.amp

Typical Democrat.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Only if she performed medical services but claiming to be one is also illegal.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.