Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What will the GOP do with their Faustian deal come 2020?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

liberals are completely unhinged when it comes to trump and 'racism'. trump could tell us that there's a big beautiful blue sky and they'd yell 'racism'
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    liberals are completely unhinged when it comes to trump and 'racism'. trump could tell us that there's a big beautiful blue sky and they'd yell 'racism'
    That’s just silly and when you tend to exaggerate it makes people discount what you post.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    That’s just silly and when you tend to exaggerate it makes people discount what you post.
    is that anything like saying that trump could kill babies in the street on live television and his supporters would still vote for him?????????????????????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

is that anything like saying that trump could kill babies in the street on live television and his supporters would still vote for him?????????????????????
    No, that’s not what Trump said, you’re misquoting him. Are you drinking tonight?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, that’s not what Trump said, you’re misquoting him. Are you drinking tonight?
    i never said that trump said that, I equated your analogy of my post to the many times a TDS liberal equated a trump supporters loyalty to trump

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    1) I'm only guessing here, but that meeting probably went something like, "Mr. Vice president, we know he didn't say anything racist, but we're worried how those jackass idiots are going to perceive what he said" And Pence probably said, "screw 'em, you'll never do enough, never "apologize" enough, never "condemn" enough to get them off their insane path"

2) It's probably been said a thousand times on this board alone, but if you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail. The new left is a big fucking racism sledge hammer going after thumb tacks, and they got a whole laundry list of stuff that's wrong with this country(but nothing on what's going right)and it's all high priority with them, and when everything is a priority, NOTHING is

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...bout-the-Squad

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not going to work. Independents have also acknowledged Trump's racism. Talking about "Liberals" and "the Left" isn't going to make this go away.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Not going to work. Independents have also acknowledged Trump's racism. Talking about "Liberals" and "the Left" isn't going to make this go away.
    those are most likely left leaning independents.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

those are most likely left leaning independents.
    Maybe, but there's no reason to assume that. Especially when even some Republicans have accepted the truth here.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Maybe, but there's no reason to assume that. Especially when even some Republicans have accepted the truth here.
    so when did he decide to become racist? because it seems to me that he spent alot of time and money donating to minority causes before he decided to run...................we'll wait

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i never said that trump said that, I equated your analogy of my post to the many times a TDS liberal equated a trump supporters loyalty to trump
    I didn’t think you were into cliche thinking. Are you a Trump supporter, is that why you are so concerned about them?

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn’t think you were into cliche thinking. Are you a Trump supporter, is that why you are so concerned about them?
    nope, i enjoy calling out both sides for their hypocrisy

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nope, i enjoy calling out both sides for their hypocrisy
    Yes, you always claim this.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, you always claim this.
    and have you never seen the rather vitriol posts between me and some of the more radical right wingers on here?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and have you never seen the rather vitriol posts between me and some of the more radical right wingers on here?
    I just see you making outlandish statements that don’t fit all liberals. It’s silly.