Members banned from this thread: evince


Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 254

Thread: Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    38,925
    Thanks
    7,040
    Thanked 17,079 Times in 10,251 Posts
    Groans
    1,024
    Groaned 1,485 Times in 1,332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

    Real quick

    First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

    As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

    You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

    but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

    so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

    but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

    I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

    deuces.
    Last edited by BRUTALITOPS; 06-24-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

    Aimée (06-25-2019), anatta (06-25-2019), Chaz (06-25-2019), domer76 (06-25-2019), Enter Name Here. (06-25-2019), Jack (06-24-2019), Jade Dragon (06-25-2019), Life is Golden (06-24-2019), Mott the Hoople (06-29-2019), Phantasmal (06-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-25-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,496 Times in 1,202 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 451 Times in 424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind is away and busy for june View Post
    Real quick

    First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

    As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

    You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

    but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

    so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

    but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

    I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

    deuces.
    USF lying!I would have never guessed!
    Nosam

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mason? For This Post:

    domer76 (06-25-2019), evince (06-25-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-25-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind is away and busy for june View Post
    Real quick

    First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

    As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

    You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

    but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

    so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

    but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

    I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

    deuces.
    You must still be stoned, Grind; because I never asked any of you to do anything.

    Try thinking, after the "smoke" clears.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-25-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Stonehedge View Post
    USF lying!I would have never guessed!
    Well, the Amazonerds started it and I was greatly amused watching the socks melt down.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    TOP (06-25-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,496 Times in 1,202 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 451 Times in 424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Well, the Amazonerds started it and I was greatly amused watching the socks melt down.

    Grind outed you!
    Nosam

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Stonehedge View Post
    Grind outed you!
    But it was so much fun, watching the Amazonerds melting down.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Phantasmal (06-25-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,496 Times in 1,202 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 451 Times in 424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But it was so much fun, watching the Amazonerds melting down.

    Only thing that melted down was your reputation.
    Nosam

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason? For This Post:

    Phantasmal (06-25-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-25-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Stonehedge View Post
    Only thing that melted down was your reputation.
    Untrue; because your meltdowns spoke more about you, then me.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    28,144
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 7,836 Times in 6,077 Posts
    Groans
    375
    Groaned 1,836 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Your Post is very kind and gracious. I'll try to help.

    Grind: "As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it."
    Jack: 'NOT reading it' ... is the smart move. Try thinking of a Soap Opera ... except with OLD PEOPLE. Just people snipping, gossiping, and picking at one another. All trivia and simply 'filler' for when something of interest actually occurs. Notice names like 'Tiki Room' and 'Amazon Tavern'. Just 'sites' for people who like to quibble, tell Tall Tales, and stab each other in the back.

    Grind: "You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean"
    Jack: Yes. That's it. You nailed it. (what else do you need to know?)

    Grind: "but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e."
    Jack: USF fits in perfectly with the Amazonerds. He likes to stir shit, get in everybody's business, is a Drama Queen, and LOVES to gossip. (Notice how he easily interacts with all the Amazonerds?)

    Grind: "so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it."
    Jack: NO. He's stirring shit, making up stories, gossiping, and being the DRAMA QUEEN. Amazonerds encourage Drama Queens. (They're the ones that like to take 'Center Stage')

    Grind: "I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post"
    Jack: It makes complete sense ... if you take any of this serious. None of this is really very 'serious'. Amazonerds each want their '15 minutes of Fame'. Each getting 'on Stage' and ... 'Performing'.

    Amazonerds like USF. He's conversant, friendly, and gets highly 'indignant' (we LOVE that). USF is a natural Drama Queen, he fits right in with the Amazonerds.



    Quote Originally Posted by Grind is away and busy for june View Post
    Real quick

    First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

    As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

    You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

    but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

    so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

    but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

    I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

    deuces.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    TOP (06-25-2019)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,203
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Your Post is very kind and gracious. I'll try to help.

    Grind: "As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it."
    Jack: 'NOT reading it' ... is the smart move. Try thinking of a Soap Opera ... except with OLD PEOPLE. Just people snipping, gossiping, and picking at one another. All trivia and simply 'filler' for when something of interest actually occurs. Notice names like 'Tiki Room' and 'Amazon Tavern'. Just 'sites' for people who like to quibble, tell Tall Tales, and stab each other in the back.

    Grind: "You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean"
    Jack: Yes. That's it. You nailed it. (what else do you need to know?)

    Grind: "but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e."
    Jack: USF fits in perfectly with the Amazonerds. He likes to stir shit, get in everybody's business, is a Drama Queen, and LOVES to gossip. (Notice how he easily interacts with all the Amazonerds?)

    Grind: "so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it."
    Jack: NO. He's stirring shit, making up stories, gossiping, and being the DRAMA QUEEN. Amazonerds encourage Drama Queens. (They're the ones that like to take 'Center Stage')

    Grind: "I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post"
    Jack: It makes complete sense ... if you take any of this serious. None of this is really very 'serious'. Amazonerds each want their '15 minutes of Fame'. Each getting 'on Stage' and ... 'Performing'.

    Amazonerds like USF. He's conversant, friendly, and gets highly 'indignant' (we LOVE that). USF is a natural Drama Queen, he fits right in with the Amazonerds.
    Um, Jack, you're one of those Amazon's yourself.

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    28,144
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 7,836 Times in 6,077 Posts
    Groans
    375
    Groaned 1,836 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Um, Jack, you're one of those Amazon's yourself.
    Yes. And your point?

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    28,144
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 7,836 Times in 6,077 Posts
    Groans
    375
    Groaned 1,836 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Um, Jack, you're one of those Amazon's yourself.
    from Grumpy's thread:

    Jade: "USfreedom was a group migrant himself"
    Jade: "plus a major cyber bully"
    Jade: "and shit stirrer."
    Jade: "AOL forums"
    Jade: "I think he's just a brutish imp"
    Jade: "that causes issues"
    Jade: "and rocks the boat"
    Jade: "Essentially he's a gossip troll."



  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,203
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Well, the Amazonerds started it and I was greatly amused watching the socks melt down.
    I've enjoyed watching you act like a fool, and get played like a fiddle plenty of times. I just assumed it was more of that. Of course making yourself look like a 15 year old dingus, was entertaining too. The fact people couldn't tell the difference between that, and your normal way of acting, doesn't bode well for your image. I will now return to enjoying the first part.

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,203
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes. And your point?
    You're talking in the third person, like you aren't part of it.

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    28,144
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 7,836 Times in 6,077 Posts
    Groans
    375
    Groaned 1,836 Times in 1,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You're talking in the third person, like you aren't part of it.
    Sorry you feel that way. (but like the way you 'toy' with USF, like he is a field mouse and you are a cat, playing with 'lunch')

Similar Threads

  1. Character doesn't matter
    By Cancel 2020.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 08:03 AM
  2. Conservatives' Message: Character Doesn't Matter
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 05:52 PM
  3. Doesn't matter what side of the coin you are on. We are fucked
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 08:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •